Thread: What is your favourite?

Question What is your favourite?

I have been dressing for years and have a healthy wardrobe.
    However after all these years I have recently received a 'NuBra' through the post.
    It has completely transformed my appearance. I am graced (cursed) with a larger than average body, in particular the chest area. So when I took delivery of the NuBra I shaved and used it to pull together my boobs and creat an excellent cleavage. I added my usual bra to offer additional support but for the first time in my life I can wear low cut tops and show a real cleavage.
    So what has been your favourite or most effctive buy?
    Born to be both

Cindyxxx

Tape and balloons for the same reason.

But otherwise... has to be the wig.
    The fringe hides my natural (receeding) hairline and much of my promenant brow.
    Samantha -x-

I would have to say the wig! Although I have long hair, its thin on top!

Deep in the Heart of Texas..okay..DFW area
    Nubra knockoffs and my Diva for that nice cleavage appearance..and a fav wig.
    Marissa

"You better look hard and look twice,
    ...is that me, baby or just a brilliant disguise?"- The Boss

Well there is the 100% cashmere sweater on triple sale I got for 11.99, actually wearing now. As far a cleavage, see profile, I use a pair of Pals C cup forms on the outside and a lightly padded bra I adapted with snaps and elastic to pull in and up those former swimmer now flabby breasts.

I could not go out without my wigs, however the single biggest game changer for me was when I purchased my epilator last year, the results are fantastic and long lasting.
    [SIZE="3"]The Universe Is Love, Enjoy Your Time In It!!![/SIZE][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

First it was losing the cheap wig for a quality one. Then it was a corset, which really trimmed the waistline. And then, yes, it was shaving my chest and using a NuBra (two actually) with silicone breast forms.

It's all about wigs for me, cleavage is nice but I love a great looking wig.................
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [SIGPIC]