Thread: Websites I shouldn't have been going to...

Websites I shouldn't have been going to...

Not sure if this is the right forum to post this, but please feel free to move it.

I used to go to websites of "Questionable Integrity". I have shed that since I have been dressing openly in front of my wife. Not really sure why. Is it b/c I'm more "in touch" with my female side and don't appreciate that type of behavior toward women?

Did this let off that much steam?

What are your thoughts? Or am I totally off base?
    Last edited by az_azeel; 03-15-2011 at 03:56 PM. Reason: it does now.. fixed the title for you..

Phoebe girl! You brought up some interesting questions here! I can relate to what your saying because I have been there! I think that I was looking for answers to certain questions, and didn't know where to look! Since such said sites are so plentiful and easy found it just made it seem that, that was all there was! I agree once you open up and are honest with and except yourself you have a lot more respect for women! I for one am glad and very thankful for this forum! Hugs my deer!

Some times we search for things we don't yet understand, which I would guess leads many in similar situations to sites of 'questionable integrity' I wouldnt beat my self up over it if I were you, I'd simply look at it as a part of the path that brought you to where you are and take the knowledge learned and use it to better yourself and your understanding of those around you.
    xoxo

Gone

Red face

I too have noticed a definite decrease in interest in any of "that sort of thing" since I've accepted myself. I seem to have gone beyond the sexual aspect of dressing into "How do I do this better?". The mannerisms, characteristics and style of females is far more interesting to me now than the sleaze. I definitely think my desire to pass in an age appropriate, sophisticated style steers me away from questionable clothing and so I have little interest in seeing it. As a matter of fact, I found myself months back looking not at the act that was portrayed, but THE SHOES!

Platinum Member
    I've been to sites that I wouldn rather not admit to others. In some sense, its my perogative. But I would also guess that, particularly in the days when I was living a more repressed lifestyle, that those sites offered some escape.

I will freely admit that I spent some time myself in a few questionable chat rooms, and entirely too much time in Second Life, to the point I was practically living there when I wasn't at work.

Now? I've found that time out in my 'comfort mode' accounts for a greater value to me of at least three times what I got online.
    One may tolerate a world of demons for the sake of an angel. - Reinette, Doctor Who: The Girl In The Fireplace

but don't you just love secondlife - all those dresses, and skirts and shoes and... and shop 'til you drop. I love being a woman there something I would love to be able to do in RL!
    Hugs

Sammy
    xoxox

I've never liked violence against women and some of that stuff borders on violence, but the demeaning stuff is also a turn off. Who knows, maybe I'm just getting old. Believe it or not, I think my wife has less of a problem with it than I do!

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    but don't you just love secondlife - all those dresses, and skirts and shoes and... and shop 'til you drop. I love being a woman there something I would love to be able to do in RL!
    That was how I discovered I'm a clothes horse/*****.

It's infinitely cheaper to discover it there than in real life, I'll agree.
    One may tolerate a world of demons for the sake of an angel. - Reinette, Doctor Who: The Girl In The Fireplace

Here how many years? LeeAnnRose's Avatar
    My God! In the search for good information the unsavory sites seem to be an easy 50 to 1 relation. It took a long time to find any valid information. (And even longer to close all the damn popups!)