Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: One thing you want being TG

One thing you want being TG

I have been thinking about this a lot lately. I guess I am really getting deep with my thinking lately. I having some issues and some of my recent postings are the results of some of those thoughts. So now it is time for the latest one.

What would you want most out of your life from your female side?

I have thought long and hard about this. I could have wished for looks, but that will never happen. I will never look like those models so it is important to become realistic is my wishes. I could wish to be skinner, but that it something which takes a lot of work and dieting in my case. So I figure that one I will just have to work on. Then i thought about a female voice when I realized that too could be achieved with special training. So if I am willing to put in the effort then one day I may have a more feminine sounding voice.

But the one thing which we have little control over is acceptance by GG's. I have been very fortunate to have found acceptance, but not the holy grail of acceptance. That acceptance of where you are perceived or at least treated as a true female. So I guess if there is anything that I could possibly wish for it would be total complete acceptance by females.

So what do you think?
    Michelle

I'm very new at this so to me the most important thing I want would be to work on my voice. I find it hard to do since someone is always home.. I sometimes practice around my girlfriend. I have not even gone out I wish I could share my experiences but I have none yet. :/

I would agree, except acceptance by everyone would be better! I might add nice breast would be great!

Oh yeah. Acceptance everywhere I go would be great! That, and the chance to be a bridesmaid.

Definitely acceptance!
    xoxo

Quote Originally Posted by anna_beaumont View Post
    I'm very new at this so to me the most important thing I want would be to work on my voice. I find it hard to do since someone is always home.. I sometimes practice around my girlfriend. I have not even gone out I wish I could share my experiences but I have none yet. :/
    if you have an accepting GF, then get her to go out with you. There is no reason to stay in the closet.
    Michelle

I think I am coming to understand that anything is possible! In fact the things which were million miles away, and seemed impossible not so long ago are becoming reality now. Don't get me wrong, sacrifice and hard work are predisposition to achievement but as long as you want something soooooooo much within your heart, you WILL get it. It isn't fancies, or just mere wants but the basic needs that overwhelm your psyche and you can not imagine living without them. Michelle, it is true that if you wish you look like a model but are not willing to step up to it it won't happen, but guess what, if you need this with every cell of your body and are willing to pray and sweat for it every day of your life, it shall happen, I am absolutely certain of it, all you've got to do is believe. I also got a little taste of acceptance and start to realize that such start with me not them. For the longest, I have been my worst enemy, doubtful, resentful, shameful, until I can learn to embrace my self as perfect I can not hope to seek acceptance from others.

Gold Member
    This may sound strange, because we always want more. But I think that progression and acceptance at the same rate and level that I have always had would be a godsend. I have been very fortunate and I recognize that. So just a continuation of that would be wonderful. So the one thing I want being TG? My family side to be stable and healthy so that me and my family can enjoy each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexia Elliot View Post
    I think I am coming to understand that anything is possible! In fact the things which were million miles away, and seemed impossible not so long ago are becoming reality now. Don't get me wrong, sacrifice and hard work are predisposition to achievement but as long as you want something soooooooo much within your heart, you WILL get it. It isn't fancies, or just mere wants but the basic needs that overwhelm your psyche and you can not imagine living without them. Michelle, it is true that if you wish you look like a model but are not willing to step up to it it won't happen, but guess what, if you need this with every cell of your body and are willing to pray and sweat for it every day of your life, it shall happen, I am absolutely certain of it, all you've got to do is believe. I also got a little taste of acceptance and start to realize that such start with me not them. For the longest, I have been my worst enemy, doubtful, resentful, shameful, until I can learn to embrace my self as perfect I can not hope to seek acceptance from others.
    Your reasoning here is pretty much the reason that I came out of the closet. I had let fear dictate the terms of my life and I wanted to change it. So I did. Now I run a meetup group here in Denver. We have 173 members after only 9 months. The one thing that I want the group to do is help people get out of the closet.
    Michelle

Michelle,
    All I want is to finally be at peace on the inside. I don't care so much about the aesthetics. That will take care of itself. It's like owning a Ferrari. Everybody says look at that cool looking car. Never mind that the interior is a mess and in need of some serious detailing. And somebody stole the darn cup holder so I haven't got anything to put my qup a quaffee in! I want my cup holder back! Sometimes life takes away our cup holders for no apparent reason. Is it too much to want it back? I think not.
    CANCER IS A BITCH SO YOU HAVE TO BE MORE OF A BITCH TO BEAT IT.

Acceptance anywhere and everywhere I go! I would love to be able to step out as Christina and not have to worry about losing customers or at the moment the roof over my head. I also would love to be able to step out without having to put up with religious bigots and other A-55holes that we have a surplus of here in Jacksonville Florida.

All I know is what I don't want:.......facial & body hair. That's are nothing but a financial investment, which I am doing.
    I'm not a fan of hate & predjudiced either, since I'm out & about.

Another vote for acceptance and with that I can work on the rest...self esteem, looks, et al.

I don't think I could deal with 100% acceptance across the board. I've been somewhat of a social outcast since age 10, and the acceptance I have from my SO, a large handful of friends and a few co-workers is all I really need to get by. I'd be really disturbed if there wasn't at least a small handful of people who didn't think I had gone off the deep end.

Silver Member
    I'd like to have an understanding and participating SO. Barring that, I'd like to be able to go out and pass anywhere, without having to resort to HRT, anything surgical etc. beyond permanent hair removal

I have acceptance from other people. I just wish I could accept myself and once and for all get over these guilt feelings.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    We all crave acceptance it would be a dream come true for most of us,Personally I would wish to be a little bolder e.g. My Front Door goes and I bolt for cover,It's my Home I shouldn't have to fear anything.Above everything else though I would love to Have a blessing of sorts,between my Wife and Sophie,I'm her Husband but I want to be her "Wife" too,I hope that makes Sense
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

I think the acceptance issue is the one which pushes us to correct the inbalance by transitioning often times. We don't really feel like we belong anywhere. We don't have a lot in common with the guys and the talk of sports, but we lack many of the skills required to totally blend with the women. Plus as long as we are interested in women, they keep a barrier up. They perceive us as just being the smarter ones on the prowl, since we somehow know how to relate to them. Seems so unfair.

I have been so misunderstood on my intentions over the years. I was only interested in being accepted as one of them. This seems like the worst part often times of being TG. You struggle to break through the barriers only to meet resistence.
    Michelle

Platinum Member
    Certainly, acceptance. I think that for myself, self acceptance was the critical prerequisite to acceptance by others. I think I'm at a pretty good place in terms of self acceptance, and I have a supportive SO. So, now I can focus on my weight!

I think I would like a more fem body. I am dieting now with my wife, so maybe I'll be a little slimmer,soon. My wife said she wants to wear some of my clothes when she slims down. How cool is that. She likes my taste in clothes.

Banned Read only
    I want absolute self acceptance over anything else. the rest will fall in line once I am comfortable in my own skin.
    other than that, I gotta complete my weight loss transformation once and for all :P down 11lbs since I started last month...so much more to go.

Hey Michelle, little off the subject, but keep one of the seats open for me, I know I will end up in Denver some day it is my dream paradise, and until then I know you will have done such a awesome job getting the rest of population to "Get the message" that I will feel at home there the minute I step out of the plain

Quote Originally Posted by Alexia Elliot View Post
    Hey Michelle, little off the subject, but keep one of the seats open for me, I know I will end up in Denver some day it is my dream paradise, and until then I know you will have done such a awesome job getting the rest of population to "Get the message" that I will feel at home there the minute I step out of the plain
    We will leave the light on for you.
    Michelle

I, too, have always craved acceptance. However, although I would be thrilled with the acceptance of GGs, I would be quite happy to live and work among TGs CDs etc., the most important thing for me being the chance to have friends and live a daily life giving and receiving, loving and being loved, as and for whom I am.

My one big thing, would be to be accepted by everyone...Most other things can be worked on, or adding makeup to make me look a bit more female...But to have friends that accept me as I am is very important to me...
    "WE may not all be compatible, BUT there's no reason why we can't all be friends"