Thread: I know I'm "different"... To GG's and anyone with an opinion...

I know I'm "different"... To GG's and anyone with an opinion...

I am who I am. I am a man that likes to wear women's clothing, make-up etc...

What is the big deal? Please explain it to me. I just don't get it.

Women's clothes are soft and feel great against your skin.

Why is it such a TABOO?

Women wear Men's clothes all the time. Why? I have NO idea! They're uncomfortable! Just b/c there is something else down there doesn't mean I should wear uncomfortable clothing!

How do you feel?

To me, clothes are clothes.

If you aren't comfortable with what you are wearing, then don't wear it.

I actually got a chance to kinda come out to my sister today. I actually did dress in front of her, granted it was for Halloween, so it kinda doesn't count. I told her that I actually thought that the panties were more comfortable than my normal underwear. She kinda laughed, but when I further explained it, I think she knew why I felt that way. They hold everything a bit tighter (I told her I don't get how guys wear boxers, everything flops around).

Some people like looser clothing, some people like tighter clothing. Some people like more 'girly' clothing, some people like more 'masculine' clothing. It's a matter of personal preference.
    I'm a guy who likes girls, I just like a little more about them than the average guy.

I agree to what you say, jeans were invented in the 1920th as male working clothes, a suit has always been a male's business outfit, boots were designed for working shoes for males , females have taken it all onboard and we have nothing left , so if it's ok for a female to wear male clothes , why can't it be ok for a male to wear female clothes

Phoebe, I don't what the big deal is either. I see absolutely nothing wrong with crossdressing at all.
    In fact, it's hard for me to understand why anyone wouldn't want to dress in women's clothing.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Haven't dressed totally male in many years.All my friends are used to it.
    I don't see what the big deal is others do tho'.
    Here is what I looked like today not a word said by anybody.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 03-20-2011 at 01:56 AM.

Its based around the archaic idea that men are better than women, and its okay if a woman wants to wear mens' clothes, because she's trying to empower herself and take a more commanding role in life. If a man dresses in womens' clothes, its seen an act of submission and passiveness, and we as men are supposed to be aggressive and competitive. Frankly, its a whole lot of BS.

I know what a CD is , crossdresser, so what is a GG ???

I believe GG stands for Genetic Girl.

I don't think it should be a problem for guys to wear womens clothing, but I am a progressive fellow and understand that it is seen as abnormal by society at large. I think for many people it represents something that the average person does not understand, (If I don't know why I dress, how is my neighbor to understand it?), and it is seen by many as overtly sexual, while that is not always the case. I would say as well that many probably see it not as an empowering act of self expression, but as an intentional sissification easy to equate with homosexuality.

Untitled
    OK before this thread goes off about women and mens clothes, lets set the record straight. Women wear clothes that are for women, no matter what the original intention of the clothing, the body shape it was designed for, you do not find women going in mens clothes shops and buying trousers, shirts, suits ties etc for themselves to wear, you find women going into womens clothes stores and buying trousers designed to fit the female body, the majority of the female population do not wear male clothing and of those that do, they identify themselves as f2m TG or transmen.

Get away from the idea that a particular item of clothing is for one gender or another, there are many males who wear dresses, skirts and all the other clothing that is deemed for women, the only issue here is where they are worn, either in plain view or behind closed doors, and that is down to a personal preference and circumstances.
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another

Hi.

this is not about us here this goes back a long way before us.
    this is not directed at the O P .

Interview ,

Hi.
    Ill assume you are a male so why do you wont to wear my clothes , they were & desgined for my body okay . not for your male body .well no.

I designed cut sewed & fitted to suit me these clothes now my body shape is as a woman & yes we are not all the same, what fits me wont fit you. so in answer to wether you can wear my female clothes the answer is why should you , you are male , im a woman thats the difference. its to do with body shape in this case mine , & mine alone.

& i dont go in to your male shop to buy = womens clothes = if theres any there, wont fit me. or mens for that matter. hate them any ways.

Now if you like the clothes i wear then get some made or make your own that fit you....

& ill take it further get your self a nice Sari , now thatll fit allmost any one itll cover your whole body. indian of cause from India, or some of the other aisan countrys.
    Trouble is its western influance , oh well.

Hey its tounge in cheek here. so no offence at you .or any one else im just having fun.

...noeleena...
    Last edited by noeleena; 03-20-2011 at 06:36 AM.