Thread: caught

caught

so the other day I almost got caught I had painted my nails the day before and I thought I had taken all of it off so I went to vbs I did P.E and my friend said dude whats up with the nail polish and I told him my lil sister did it to me when I was asleep lol so I was wondering any of you girls would like to share your stories of almost getting caught

You smell of perfume?
    My excuse was, the old lady I do some work for [true] always uses to much perfume and it gets in my clothes.
    Worked a treat!

SUZY

Years ago I had some lipstick that left my lips very red! I told the guys that my girlfriend used a mageic marker on them while I was sleeping!

"What's up with your ears pierced like that? Are you gay?"

*shakes tiny fist of fury at society!*
    xoxo

I've had a chance to dress 24/7 for a few days. I've noticed I have a bit of wig burn across my forehead. Hope it fades. By the way, I'm still wearing the wig.

"Lost a bet" is my excuse I have in reserve. Haven't had to use it yet though.
    Life's too short to not do the things that make you happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Haley Heather View Post
    "What's up with your ears pierced like that? Are you gay?"
    Sometimes, but usually just moderately happy. Once I was ecstatic... does that count?

here is one, before I started dressing fulltime, I went to a little convience store, after changing back to male mode. What I didn't realize was I had these chandelier earrings on, and simply forgot they were on. Noone said a word to me passed a bunch of people, and I had been in that store a lot, so they all knew me by sight. When I got home, maybe about 30 minutes later, I realized I still had my earrings on.

Quote Originally Posted by Christen3042 View Post
    Sometimes, but usually just moderately happy. Once I was ecstatic... does that count?
    I wish I had had that ammo when he asked me that.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanessac48 View Post
    here is one, before I started dressing fulltime, I went to a little convience store, after changing back to male mode. What I didn't realize was I had these chandelier earrings on, and simply forgot they were on. Noone said a word to me passed a bunch of people, and I had been in that store a lot, so they all knew me by sight. When I got home, maybe about 30 minutes later, I realized I still had my earrings on.
    This is why I never leave the house or awnser the door with out first checking myself in the mirror.
    xoxo

A few of months ago my son's girlfriend (she's 19) looks at me a bit funny and says matter of factly "you're been wearing eye makeup!". Oops, off to the bathroom for a better clean up job.

Nothing further came of it.

Tash

A woman at work the other day asked me if I wax my eyebrows (I do) and I just yes (not that its anyones business) and she just said I was due to have it done again (I was) and "now you know what us women go through"

I find this thread extremely interesting.
    xoxo

Yes.

About 3 years ago (has it been that long?) I just moved here & my wife & kids were still in Texas. My sister lives close by, so she came up for the day. I was wearing clear nail polish & she asked me if I was wearing it. I said yes. She said "isn't that kind of gay?" I said I don't know. She left it at that. I think she suspects something, but she still treats me like she always has. She knows I paint my toe nails (by way of my mother) and apparently the family has been talking. But she said she defended me wearing nail polish saying if my wife was ok with then why does it matter.

I'm still debating if I should tell her - that would be like telling thw whole family.
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

I got bored one day a few years ago and did my toe-nails in bright purple polish. I thought nothing of it because I usually wear sneakers or my work boots when out in drab. Well, a few days later I go to meet my brother and his wife for dinner, and I'm running late so I just slip on a pair of flip-flops and think nothing of it. Of course, she notices and asks why my nails are painted. I replied that my SO had done them because she wanted to see how it would look before she did her own. She tried prying more, wondering why I hadn't taken it off yet, when she was hushed by my brother, who explained, "This is Chris we're talking about. Nothing is weird to him."

Ok, so did you really get caught or almost get caught?
    I have been almost caught, Iv'e been caught and there were times that I thought I could have been caught. they are all different when you get down to it!

I was caught due to being under the influence of the "pink fog". While working and living away from home for a good while, I shopped on-line for alot of my feminine wardrobe. One evening I was feeling very ladylike and pink fog headed while placing a large order for panties and bras, I confused my shipping address with the paypal account adderss and the order was shipped to my home. The next time I went home, my wife picked me up at the airport and on the way home confronted me with the fact that she opened the package of lingerie. I confessed to my secret side and while not completely accepting, she is tolerant of my feminine desires.

Banned Read only
    My wife knows of my cross-dressing, so she does not count for this thread. I make sure I do not have any tell tale signs of cross-dressing. Some people have eagle eyes. My daughter asked me whether I shave my legs. I don't but I've never had hair on the back of my thighs and calves. God made me that way. Answered NO and asked her if that was the first time she noticed. I did not get hair on my chest until I was in the fifties. I never answer the door if I am en femme.

The closest I ever came to having any hint of cross-dressing was when my daughter-in-law locked her car and house keys in the house with my grandchild sitting in the car. She was on the way to work and the child to school. I had to quickly remove makeup and nail polish and drive over to the house with my spare house key, I made sure I did not get out of the car and wore a baseball cap to hide any facial makeup. I just hoped I did an adequate job on the nail polish on my left hand. Now I check the time before applying makeup and nail polish. None applied before I'm sure they would have left the house. I also make sure when I am en femme that I never leave any feminine garments outside the bedroom with the door closed. If for some reason my son or daughter-in-law were to come over, they could let themselves in while I sequestered myself in the bathroom and removed my makeup. I only remove nail polish in the backyard. Nail polish remover can really stink up the house.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanya83 View Post
    "Lost a bet" is my excuse I have in reserve. Haven't had to use it yet though.
    THis is brilliant ...

I got caught wearing clear nail polish once at work. I acted surprised and threatened revenge on a friend of mine.

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    Guess I don't see what the big deal is with clear polish. Lots of men get manicures and have highly buffed nails, don't they? At least that's what I've read.....

I was in the Army at the time. They're kinda strict.

Had to stay with a senior citizen lady temporarily, as I was homeless. When she went to town, I dressed up. But, one day, I forgot my wrist bangles in the bathroom! Next day, I found she placed them on my bed table! Not a word said. Another time, I noticed black pantyhose hanging to dry, in the bathroom. Trouble is, were they hers, or mine? I decided to leave them there, and forget it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kim_Bitzflick View Post
    Yes.

About 3 years ago (has it been that long?) I just moved here & my wife & kids were still in Texas. My sister lives close by, so she came up for the day. I was wearing clear nail polish & she asked me if I was wearing it. I said yes. She said "isn't that kind of gay?" I said I don't know. She left it at that. I think she suspects something, but she still treats me like she always has. She knows I paint my toe nails (by way of my mother) and apparently the family has been talking. But she said she defended me wearing nail polish saying if my wife was ok with then why does it matter.

I'm still debating if I should tell her - that would be like telling thw whole family.
    Personally, if your sister is a talkative one, I wouldn't tell her until you've told the family first. Some of my friends absolutely cannot hold a secret, and I still love them dearly, but there are just some things you don't share with them.
    ♫ I don't have to exist outside this place ♫
    Halley

the happy camper
    Wednesday before last I was going around the house emptying trash cans when I heard the garbage man pull up in the yard. I quickly grabbed the two bags I had filled, and ran out to the back porch barefoot. He was already there emptying the cans, so I said 'hello', handed him the bags, and went back inside. That's when I realized that my nails--fingers and toes--were still metallic blue-green from when I went out the night before. Ah well.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie47 View Post
    The closest I ever came to having any hint of cross-dressing was when my daughter-in-law locked her car and house keys in the house with my grandchild sitting in the car. She was on the way to work and the child to school. I had to quickly remove makeup and nail polish and drive over to the house with my spare house key, I made sure I did not get out of the car and wore a baseball cap to hide any facial makeup. I just hoped I did an adequate job on the nail polish on my left hand. Now I check the time before applying makeup and nail polish. None applied before I'm sure they would have left the house. I also make sure when I am en femme that I never leave any feminine garments outside the bedroom with the door closed. If for some reason my son or daughter-in-law were to come over, they could let themselves in while I sequestered myself in the bathroom and removed my makeup. I only remove nail polish in the backyard. Nail polish remover can really stink up the house.
    XD you're like a CIA agent or something with how thorough you are. Thats impressive!
    The ultimate woman is a man - House