Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: going braless and underdressed

going braless and underdressed

I have just started underdressing.

I wear everything I can feminine and only wear the male clothing I feel I need to for work or when I am in male mode.

I started wearing smaller attached forms (36D) so I would not stand out to much. Well I started by wearing a seamless bra. Well I tried going braless with a lot of adheasive and I loved it. Not sure if I will be doing this in the summer but WOW.

I love how my body moved all the time. I still tightlace my corset and tuck well with my control top panties over the corset bottoms.

Do any of you gurls do that also?

Funny I have caught myself holding my arms crossed under certain circumstances ... like a gg might need to which make me feel kind of special.

Has any of you felt that way or done that?

Sorry Prene - I like wearing bras too much to go without
    ColleenW

I love wearing bras also.
    especially pretty lacy bras, and I need them with my larger forms.

But with my smaller forms and a lot of adheasive, they feel like they are a part of me.
    The forms full on my body and just feels great.

I would say "just try it".

Although one of my forms has a small nipple form and I have to be paticular what I wear.

I love bras, too. It never occurred to me to try and go braless. I have never used adhesive before, but after reading this, I see that I am going to HAVE to try it!!!

Panties, short full slip, are great for underdressing. Some times like today added bra. Sometimes add stockings and garter belt, or pantyhose. The forms stay home as I am a 40B. The breasts stayed even with a recent 35 lbs weight loss.

I often underdress without a bra using an adhesive "nu-bra."It's quite thin and increases my natural breast about a cup size.My breasts seem to move differently and under a t-shirt or close fitting top look great.

Quote Originally Posted by sally silverfox View Post
    I often underdress without a bra using an adhesive "nu-bra."It's quite thin and increases my natural breast about a cup size.My breasts seem to move differently and under a t-shirt or close fitting top look great.
    And Sally does it feel great?

Does for me.

Don't knock it until you've tried it! I love the idea and can't wait to try it!

Prene is absolutely right, I have gone this way a few times with my C's. The trick is enough adhesive to keep the breasts in place, I use the tape and so far it has worked very well. I always wear a bra as I enjoy it, but going braless at times is a special feeling indeed, especially the way the forms bounce and sway.

"A glass of wine anytime" rachaelsloane's Avatar
    Hi Prene,
    I've been braless all weekend, gotta relax after a tiring workweek being dressed. I was out shopping yesterday just wearing a cami under my jacket, it was raining here.
    Take care,
    Rachael

Quote Originally Posted by prene View Post
    II started wearing smaller attached forms (36D) so I would not stand out to much.
    36 D are "smaller" forms?
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Linda,
    Yes for me those are my smallest. I have thunder thights and I usually wear bigger forms to round myself out. I would love to use my larger forms but I can't go braless with those. I need a little more support.
    they move around way to much and may not stay on for as long as I would like to wear them. That would not be good. lol

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I went bra less on Sat and loved it just a light jacket over this top.
    Stopped in a place to get something to eat and took my jacket off and sat down the feeling was so awesome.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 03-21-2011 at 09:56 AM.

I've gone braless a few times and it was a wonderful feeling. I just don't trust the adhesive that much and I do love wearing a pretty bra. I have a few tops with sewn in bras that are close to going braless and that is a nice feeling too.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I would love the opportunity to go braless (but at the same time have some projection). Since this would entail a significant amount of hair removal, it is likely never to happen except in my dreams!

I did once. It was OK, but I think if I am to try to present as close to a GG as possible I should wear one. Most GG's my age wear bras, so I wear a bra. I also love the pretty lacy bras.
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    I went bra less on Sat and loved it just a light jacket over this top.
    Stopped in a place to get something to eat and took my jacket off and sat down the feeling was so awesome.
    Tracii,
    I love it.
    You look great. WOW.
    prene
    You look great.

I love wearing bras also.
    especially pretty lacy bras, and I need them with my larger forms.

But with my smaller forms and a lot of adheasive, they feel like they are a part of me.
    The forms full on my body and just feels great.

I would say "just try it".

Although one of my forms has a small nipple form and I have to be paticular what I wear.
    I tried wearing my forms this weekend while away by myself and love it! It was great to be braless all day, walking up and down the stairs, even just sitting on the sofa in front of the fireplace watching tv...I wore my "smaller" forms from Friday night to Saturday afternoon, and then my larger, shaped forms from Saturday night thru Sunday morning...both pairs were great, no problems, and the best part was waking up every morning with my forms on...I do and have slept with them before in bras, but this was a new treat for me...

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    TY prene mine are C girls wide from Janet's closet.The hollister's held them just fine.I had a bra on to hold them in place until the glue set but then off with the bra and out of the house.
    The top was just loose enough to let them move around a little.A fantastic feeling.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Interesting, Tracii. I thot u were supposed to let the Hollisters dry, THEN stick them on! I used a water soluable marker to locate them perfectly the first time! That was years ago. I haven't needed to glue them on since I got my suit!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Well this under-dressing has gotten to be an obsession with me.

My problem it is not as cold out and more layers will be coming off.

I went off shipping this evening with my attached forms and no bra.
    i was buying some nail polish at Target and open my jacket to get my wallet (no room in my gg jeans).
    I think the female cashier I believe noticed that I had something extra(breasts) under my shirt.

I got scared that she might call security and thought I was shoplifting.
    I left scared and fast as ever.
    Noone stopped me and everything was OK.

Has any of this happened to you.... I may ask this as a thread.

Aspiring Member
    I dont have no forms just nature 38 bs wear a bra every day

Each of us has some feminine feature, be it being shorter, big butt, etc. In my case I have about a b+ breasts..so iwear, 36 B everyday no forms

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    can just about get away with wearing a bra at work (last week was 1st full wk wearing one)thats as far as it goes in work anyway.away from work environment though would try braless-funny though how I love wearing bras but my wife just cant wait to get hers off
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

I started wearing smaller attached forms (36D) so I would not stand out to much.
    And I'm sure there's a lesson here somewhere, that you gotta love how no one even notices those smaller 36D's.

If I ever remotely thought about doing the same thing in my C's, being "out" would have an entirely new definition.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)