Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: going braless and underdressed

I was hoping to wear my forms today bra-less, and I remembered that having not yet tried the adhesive tape/strips I wanted to make sure there was no skin reaction first. So I REALLY can't wait to try this & see how they feel!

I enjoy wearing a Bra. If I could I think I would wear one all the time.It feels so comfortable and supportive.I had back surgery years ago and it seems to help my back. Maybe I am dreaming, but, that is how I feel.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    I haven't needed to glue them on since I got my suit!
    Please, do tell, exactly what is this suit? I'm salivating!

Tora, Can you tell me more about the weight loss and how you went about it ? I need to lose weight but do not want to lose the tiny bit of breasts that go along with being overweight. What you said was interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tora View Post
    Panties, short full slip, are great for underdressing. Some times like today added bra. Sometimes add stockings and garter belt, or pantyhose. The forms stay home as I am a 40B. The breasts stayed even with a recent 35 lbs weight loss.

Quote Originally Posted by linda allen View Post
    36 D are "smaller" forms?
    I was thinking the same thing. My "smaller forms" are 40A.

I saw that too (36Ds being small) and Prene, I read your explanation about it which makes sense. But being incorrigibly curious, I wonder: you mention wearing male clothing to go to work, and your thread title mentions going underdressed. So I was wondering if you wear these forms under your male clothes and if, at 36D, people at your work notice or not, or if it doesn't matter to you if they do.

Thanks for satisfying my curiosity.
    Reine

I wear 40A or 42A bras under men's polo shirts almost all the time now--sometimes sport bras, sometimes T-Shirt bras, preferring the smooth cups. Also sometimes women's jeans or slacks, sometimes women's trainers. With the A cups I don't attract attention (I think), because I have some man-boob & belly anyway, nothing out of the ordinary for a 200lb 5'11" guy. Wearing a bra is Fun!

Just at the moment, however, I am fully en femme and braless, trying to pass for gay or artsy, while volunteering as a host at my favorite photo gallery.

Lainie

You're only young once, but you can be immature forever!

I have often wondered about going Braless but couldn't quite believe sticky tape would hold them steady all the time. After all that has been said on here I can't wait to try. It sounds wonderful.

Hang on a second... the 36Ds are your smaller forms? Holy crud!

I almost have to wear a sports bra at least, not only for comfort, but also because I have just shy of a natural B cup. I'll settle for a C though.

Male mode with bra/forms

Prene:
    I often go as far as I can efem while in male clothes. I find a slightly efem suit coat can hide a visual of my bra/forms/breasts when needed and opend when comfortable. Once I went into a Taco Bell and like you - placed an order with GF cashier, went to get my wallet, exposing my breast/bra ever so slightly. I could see the cashier saw, took my money, gave me my change and then went crazy. She raced back to the food prep and was telling everyone. I didnt want the attention so I quickly did a silent 180 and quietly left the store without my food. This was the only time this happened in 10 yrs.
    I often go shopping in male mode with 36D forms/bra and sometime no bra (glued) with white t-shirts (sometimes I just don't have the time to get all efem - it takes too much time!). I am sure many cashiers/servers notice and then some don't. No doubt many fellow shoppers have seen my bra from the back - while waiting in line. One time in Atlanta airport I was male mode with bra/36D forms going from terminal to car park pulling my roller/suitcase. I was walking without hesitation or fear with the other 1000's of passengers and I noticed a woman in the other direction walking toward me some distance away who noticed me (my breasts) and gave me that knowing smile - I knew she knew - all between us girls.
    Stephanie

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Interesting, Tracii. I thot u were supposed to let the Hollisters dry, THEN stick them on! I used a water soluable marker to locate them perfectly the first time! That was years ago. I haven't needed to glue them on since I got my suit!
    Yep, you should wait at least 5 minutes for the carrier to evaporate and the glue to get 'tacky'.
    If I have ideas of going braless, i'll wear a sports bra for about 30 minutes just to make sure they are good and set, then go back to my regular bra till i'm ready to not.