Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Filling Your Brassiere

Filling Your Brassiere

I heard that rice, poured into a stocking, and then placed into the bra cups gives a realistic look and feel. I squeezed a bag of rice I have in the pantry,and, discounting the feel of the plastic bag, it does seem to feel nearly like the real thing. Has anyone tried this?

I also heard that honey, in a condom, can give a realistic look and feel, but I wouldn't have the nerve to try it.

Opinions? Experiences?

Platinum Member
    I never felt that a breast felt like a bag or rice.

I use the natural way. My own. A few years back tried it in a balloon. Not realistic at all. Tried baby powder and that did not feel right either.

I'm where I want to be... maybe not where I deserve to be
    I'm currently on the cut up tights and rice thing. It is better than the socks I used before - I can mould them into something more brest-y. I just wish they would bounce and jiggle.

Can't really afford the forms at the mo

Honey in a condom? maybe I'll give that a go.

There have been several very good threads here about home-made breast forms, from water balloons (I used those before successfully) to rice, bird seed, gelatin balloons, to other ideas. Do a search here and you will find some great suggestions. Now, if you can afford some breast forms of the silicone variety, in my opinion, they win hands downs as the most realistic option, even better than silicone breast implants that feel like hard overfilled balloons ready to burst! (from personal empirical testing results, of course!)

I too used water balloons but only for home use....They are not always reliable! Since, I have purchased a couple of breast forms (C's and D's) and find they do the trick perfectly! They are heavy enough, have the bounce, and sticking power with the double sided tape and warm to the body.... well worth the money.

I used the water balloon method for years until the prices of breastforms came down. Now you can purchase a nice silicone pair for fifty bucks. If the latter option isn't available my old method was to use the X-large party balloons and double them up, one inside another. The tricky part was getting them filled to the same volume. Never had one break.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Since I have had almost natural breasts since I was 9 years old I know nothing about using things to create breasts. At age 9 our doctor told my dad that I needed to wear a bra since I had very distinctive breasts, and a bra would keep them from drooping! I am in my late 70's now and have been wearing a bra almost ever since then. I am a natural 40 B!!

BTW, I would never try honey in a bra since it would really cause a mess if the container broke!! And CD's have used rice for years!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Made my own out of silicone a few years back. Being a handy sort of lass I got two tubes of neautral cure silicone from the hardware, squirted them on to a lightly oiled tray, let them cure for a week, and PRESTO !! Instant badly made and misshapen
    titties!! "Holy crap Batgirl, ..we got silicone all over the shed!!" After losing my temper somewhat and throwing them at the wall, I discovered a technique. Silicone will not flow under its own weight, so I had to build up the layers, smoothing and shaping each with a wet knife, paying attention to the air bubbles and allowing days between coats. 6 tubes of silicone later, I had reasonable homemade forms, that were passable and even adhere to my chest when shaven. I still have them, but had I known that they could be purchased off the net for 50 bucks I would'nt have bothered making the suckers!!

Jannie.X
    What the heck did I do this time ??

I know I've tried a lot of things in the past! Nothing beats a set of forms except the real thing! Even if they are a cheap set! I thought rice was the worse for feel of all! Maybe you should try cooking the rice first! Now there's a gooey thought! Hugs!

Where can I buy forms for $50?

If you have any breast tissue at all try a nubra-got 3 of them from ebay cheap.with some bras and outfits I don't need any help but when I do the nubra works.I have even place one pair over the other for a larger bust size.

I use pantyhose and birdseed, it works for me.
    Amanda

I think commercially made forms are about as good as you will get (well - unless you sprout your own). What I have used with really good success is a pair of extra large balloons (36" I think) and filled with flubber. The recipe for making this stuff is online. It can be measured out by volume or by weight, and in combination with these extra sized balloons it's a very inexpensive substitute. Enough so that I made 3 or 4 different sized pairs. The flubber has two good advantages. 1) it has bounce, especially if you mix it more towards the 'watery' side of the recipe. 2) It's too thick to really leak. In actual fact, I starting using this formula about 6 years ago - never had one leak. There's an extra plus for these really big balloons too - they are much heavier that what you can normally buy, and I have yet to have one break. If you look around online you can find them, but you may have to look for awhile, and have them sent to you.

If all you want to do is fill out your bra there are quite a few tricks that you can use ranging from socks filled with rice or birdseed to balloons wet or dry. For that matter you an simply stuff clothes in your bra. However, breast forms are the best choice hands down.

My friend suggested using pudding in balloons, but you'd have to make it with water. Still haven't tried it, but debating. My problem is I'm broke... so 50 bucks for forms is out of the question right now. Fortunately, I have *just* short of a full B cup, so I'm good.

Good morning girl friends. Forms can be purchased online.Do your shopping the female way search for sales.My last set cost 78.00. shipping included to my home.

Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    If all you want to do is fill out your bra there are quite a few tricks that you can use ranging from socks filled with rice or birdseed to balloons wet or dry. For that matter you an simply stuff clothes in your bra. However, breast forms are the best choice hands down.
    So often, when you see a photo or on a TV show of a guy "dressed in drag", the breasts are way to high and don't have the sag of actual breasts. Clothes create that problem when used as stuffing for a bra. Same with foam, tissues, etc.

Birdseed or rice will rot if it gets wet.

I have been using plastic from kitchen garbage bags filled with water and secured with rubber bands for years. The trick (and this would be the same with ballons) is not to fill them completely. Let your chest and the bra shape them. It's not that I couldn't afford forms, it's just that I don't have a way to get them past my wife. And once you order stuff through the mail or Internet, they have this nasty habbit of sending you advertisements from time to time.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Quote Originally Posted by sally silverfox View Post
    If you have any breast tissue at all try a nubra-got 3 of them from ebay cheap.with some bras and outfits I don't need any help but when I do the nubra works.I have even place one pair over the other for a larger bust size.
    Where do you find bras with three cups????? LOL

I've bought some silocone breast enhancers at Target for about $25. I can't recall the brand name, but they have an adhesive back and hold up pretty well. You can even buy an additional pair and stick them on the first pair to enhance even more. I've used mine for years with no problemo. You don't have to order through the mail or on line and wait, or fear that someone will see them in your mailbox or delieved to your door. There's no continuous harrasment from the distributor in the mail or online to buy more stuff. You only have to suck up the boys (oh..I guess that's the same as tucking) and march you pretty booty into Target and purchase some. Oh, and by the way, pick out a pretty bra as well so the cashier will have fun with you too.

Pick up your girls and make'm proud.

Got fat, lost weight, now have enough of my own to almost fill a B cup, bought a pair of "Large Breast Enhancers" for $20.00 at Target. It fills the bra, looks good, feels good, but of course, one size up is all your going to get out of them. I have used Rice, and Water balloons many times successfully, but you need a good thick bra, or rice can show through.
    Tina B.

Yup, started with rolled up socks then did the rice/birdseed thing, then graduated to the breast enhancers for $20 at your closest big box store. They seem to be working for what I use them for.

I started with the tissues then socks. Later I moved on to water balloons. Cold at first but they tend to warm up and really cheap to replace. I then tried the bird seed, make sure you get the small seeds not mixed with sunflower seeds, in the balloon trick. I got pretty good at filling them without making a mess of the kitchen floor. If you want to do it, I know the trick. Then it was off to the silicone forms. Wow. Best money ever spent. A good pair from the *bay store is less than a c-note. I've got a pair I wear for just around the house, C cup, and am working on a smaller pair B cup for going out. .....

Renne....

I have a nice set of silicone forms I bought on ebay for less than $50. I don't remember the brand name because I've had them for quite a while, but I thiink ebay would be your best bet.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Life is what happens while you're making other plans

Been there Jannine! Lesson learned