Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Filling Your Brassiere

i am very new at wearing bras...i have been wearing them for five monts or so, and i do fill them with socks now...but i would lov to get some breasts forms and try them out...what is the best site to look at??? and a good site that people have had good luck with...realy price is no object...i want something that looks nice and feels good...kinda tired of socks...thanks for your help

wendy

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnd........What are you using them for????????????????????????

cheap breast forms.

Quote Originally Posted by cdinmd206 View Post
    Where can I buy forms for $50?
    TELL ME, IS EBAY THE WAY TO GO?. or is there another site?.

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar
    I got mine here; http://www.truekare.com/
    Drumming, My other hobby

The very first time I stuffed one of my sister's bras was with a pair of rolled up socks. I have tried several methods of making my own breast forms starting with cooking oil in balloons (worked pretty well but very risky), I tried rice in a knee high stocking and it did look and feel like almost the real thing, but the best thing I found for making forms was birdseed, Birdseed doesn't have the coarse texture of rice and is very fluid in movement. I also found that canary or parakeet seed (with smaller rounder seeds) works best. I used a funnel to fill the knee highs to match the cup of my bra and tied the end with a small knot to resemble a nipple. Try the birdseed method rather than rice.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

The Truekare look like good value, they're some of the cheapest I've seen - how would you rate them Carroll? has anyone else had experience with this brand?
    Hugs

Sammy
    xoxox

I like the old standard, bird seed in pantyhose. always does the trick for me.

I bought forms from Janet's Closet. They're great, with a very natural feel and look. Cost was under $100 with shipping.

As a friend said, "It's great to have your own breasts, even if you do keep them in a drawer part of the time."
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

I had silicone forms and I loved them! too bad i was being a little rough one day and I punctured it and the insides were slowly running out. It freaked me out so I through them away. Since then I've been wanted to buy another pair but just haven't got around to doing it. I might give the birdseed thing a chance lol

Quote Originally Posted by RenneB View Post
    ................ Later I moved on to water balloons. Cold at first but they tend to warm up and really cheap to replace.
    One word: Microwave.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

I did the rice and hosiery thing for years before I broke down and bought some silicon forms. The upside was that the knot I used to tie them shut made for a nice nipple effect. These are perfectly good "poor girls'" solutions to spending a bundle on the "real" thing. Just be sure to get them both the same size. It works great.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Thanks for the link, although I went the *bay route and found them a little cheaper...

Okay for those of you who are doing the bird seed thing, you'll need small bird seed (no sunflower seeds), a pair of helium balloons, a measuring cup and a long tube. I used a vaccuum attachment tube about 18" long. Fit the balloon over the end of the tube and take a cup of bird seed and pour it down the tube. Now it won't automatically go into the balloon so just wait. Once the tube is full, hold on to the end of the balloon over the tube and put your mouth over the open end. Then blow, softly. The air will inflate the balloon and the seed will fall in. A cup and a half gives you about a C cup.

Good luck....

Renne.....

thank you carroll for the website...i did order myself a pair..can't wait to try them on..

wendy

Quote Originally Posted by beth_30 View Post
    I'm currently on the cut up tights and rice thing. It is better than the socks I used before - I can mould them into something more brest-y. I just wish they would bounce and jiggle.

Can't really afford the forms at the mo

Honey in a condom? maybe I'll give that a go.
    I filled two stretch socks with rice, tied the ends together with a length of string, hung them around my neck, and put on a shirt. The look was the same as if a mature babe was bra-less. It was better than I expected, and there was an unexpected bonus of the impression of nipples (where I tied the knot in the socks and folded the rest of the socks back over). They don't feel "real" though, but I'm just going after the right look. Now I know what my bra size is. I may make a crude one first, from a tee-shirt.

Aspiring Member
    Yes I tried it and the look was real. It completed my feminine self

I did the nipple thing to and am a poor gurl so it will do for now
    Last edited by alexis GG; 04-06-2011 at 04:36 PM. Reason: Merged posts again.. read the rules you'll find multi posting is not allowed on the forum

At walmart you can pick up a pair of silicone forms for less than $20. I haven't had a single problem with them yet and I am day to day for 2 or 3 months now. Well worth the money

I did the birdseed thing to find the cup size I was comfortable with.
    It looked ok but doesn't move naturally.

I'm much happier with a set of forms and have gotten years of service from them.
    They aren't cheap but IMHO are worth it.

I see allot on ebay has anyone had luck buying there - is there a good store ?

I have tried both rice and birdseed in knee-high hose. The birdseed is usable for us poor folk but rice was a problem - after a week or two my hidden stash had hundreds of little black bugs crawling around. It seems that even high-quality rice still contains weevil eggs. Bird seed did not have similar problems.

Silver Member
    The problem with the forms they sell in department stores and drug stores and such is that they are small (they are meant to boost someone with existing breasts up a cup size or so) and may not be large enough for some to look properly proportional.

Quote Originally Posted by squarejohn View Post
    I heard that rice, poured into a stocking, and then placed into the bra cups gives a realistic look and feel.

Whoever told you that has never felt a pair of real breasts.

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 2SpeedTranny View Post
    Whoever told you that has never felt a pair of real breasts.
    Ahh. Reality rears it's ugly head.

S

If all a CD is looking to accomplish is get some realistic feeling padding in her bra, silicon forms can be purchased on EBay for as little as $25. With an under-wired or spandex sports bra a B or C won't even require adhesive if the bra itself fits correctly. Except for the basic shape, these inexpensive forms do not look at all like the real thing, but they are effective for the limited purpose of padding a bra.

I have seen forms which look like the real thing in a jpeg selling for as much as $300 on EBay, and have no experience with them at all. They all seem to be in what seem to me to be 'over-kill' sizes like DD and E.

For a lot of people I assume that getting a 'brown paper' package in the mailbox might be a problem with SO, parents, children or friends, and I don't have an answer for that. A suggestion, about which maybe some of the other board members might make comment, is medical supply houses which stock mastectomy supplies.