Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ever get jealous of women at work?

You all that are so envious, and or jealous that would like to wear such stuff. DO IT!!! LOL.

Not all at once, but just work it in, that is if your job will allow you. Break these damndable boundaries and double standards. Do as the women did, and fight for your right to wear what you want. It is hard to be sure. You will end up limiting yourself....that is until the numbers increase to the point it becomes mainstream and hence acceptable.

The GGs are correct. The earned their right to wear what they want, and not get labled horrible terms, have the sanity questioned, be rejected by potential mates, or jobs, and so on and so forth.

We need to do the same.
    "I am not altogether on anyone's side as no one is all together on my side"
    Tree beard. Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers.

I get jealous, but often frustrated because so many of the women I work with need to learn to be/dress more feminine.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Nope,they are usually wearing the same honking lime green ASDA uniform,albeit in a feminine cut that Im wearing,only when the clubbers come into the shop late night,dressed to the nines do I get jealous.

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Naw, that never happened to me (grin)!
    Hugs, Carole

Silver Member
    Well that would have to be a resounding yes, one of my colleagues in particular has some fantastic clothes and I love to see how she dresses and would love to try some

Jealous would be too harsh and go too far. I appreciate their good taste in clothing when they do wear nice things.

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    Practically never. where i work most of the women wear such nondescript clothes they could be candidates for "What Not to Wear"

Makeup very rare too. I think even a woman in their 40s or 50s could benefit from a bit , not over done. But it seem only women in their 20s go to any trouble.

samiam,

Honsestly, who are you to judge what is more or less feminine. You saying that is equal to women telling men they need to dress more masculine. It is just as bad. If they want to wear what they do, then you do the same. If they tell you to dress more like a man, tell them the same. Turnabout is fair play.
    "I am not altogether on anyone's side as no one is all together on my side"
    Tree beard. Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers.

Aspiring Member
    I am a high school teacher and what I have noticed about the female teachers (in addition to how much younger they seem to be getting) is that most really look very nicely dressed on Monday (they undoubtedly have had the time to prepare) and by Friday it's jeans for everyone. I'm talking dresses, skirts, hose, heels and hair styled, fashion jewelry on Monday; dress pants replace dress/skirt on Tuesday, stud earring replace hoops with hair brushed or combed on Wednesday, cotton top replaces fashion blouse on Thursday and jeans, cotton top or school motiff t-shirt and tennis shoes on Friday.

Of course, I never take notice of women's clothing or what they are wearing.....I just mind my own business and dream.

I am always watching what the women are wearing but there are not many that fit my tastes. However I have one colleague that always dresses well, and I always make sure to point it out. I know she is not making any assumptions but one day I am sure she is going to ask if there any any shoes of hers I do not like.

Mercedes XOXOXO

Tonya, the SHOE monster! rocketscientist's Avatar

Exclamation

Hey Steph, maybe YOU should show those gals how it's done! LOL Hugs, Tonya

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Miller View Post
    I just left one of my jobsites (construction) and the two gals there dress talk and act like male construction workers . All that estrogen.... wasted!
    "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken" = Oscar Wilde

Never !! Love to see women dressing at that level@!!!!
    I do not!! Claim to be an expert on any topic, when I post a new thread or reply on any thread my imput is strickly that of a crossdresser. Not to offend Gay people , Transexuals or any other life style, I am only commenting on one of my own.

On Hiatus
    I find myself jealous of other girls on campus, but at least I can enjoy admiring them from a male perspective (even if I am insanely envious from a female perspective).

Quote Originally Posted by cactussteve View Post
    I'm sitting here at work and there are 2 women here. both have beautiful skirts on and one has an amazing silky blouse with a high neck, puffy long billowing sleeves. Every time she moves the whole sleeve flutters. She doesn't know how lucky she is.
    I am the time, but we can enjoy a beautiful woman much more fully than an average male. To admire how nice she looks in her outfit and to wonder how we would look wearing it.

[SIZE=4]Definitely not any of the ladies I work with, but maybe with a few of the clients that come in for hair services. I am usually the best dressed, made up and have my hair styled, unlike my contemporaries...[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am a licensed Cosmetologist (hair stylist, not cosmonaut), work as a hair and wig stylist, makeup artist and permanent makeup artist, dressed as you see in my avatar and albums.

My web site www.apparentlyfemale.com

I have over 2,500 pictures on my Flicker site located at http://www.flickr.com/photos/9315394@N02/

"I need more cowbell." dennisGTS's Avatar
    Nope, all the ladies I work with wear the same combat uniform as I do...
    (¯`'•.(¯`'•.¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,•♥• ƸӜƷ•♥• ,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº ¤ø,¸¸,•♥•ƸӜƷ•♥•,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸ ,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸.• '´¯)¸.•'´¯)
    [SIZE="3"]"Crossdressing men, with a little discretion and a lot of anxiety, can pass as normal and retain all the privilege of their birthright.
    They don't have to tell anyone they are wearing lacy panties under their jeans."

–Helen Boyd[/SIZE]

(`*•...*(`*•.¸...-:¦:-•:*'""*:•.-:¦:-•*[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]*•-:¦:-•:*'''''*:•-:¦:-¸.•*´)*...•*´)

Every day, although only of the ones tht take the time to dress up and really make themselves look amazing!!. Still haunted by the sound of high heels coming down the hallway.......just wish it could be me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They always look good... it always a plesasure to watfh them