Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sit or Stand?

Question Sit or Stand?

Since coming out to my spouse about 6 weeks ago, I have been underdressing in panties every day. Over the last week I started sitting to go to the bathroom because it felt odd to stand with women's underwear on. At first I had to remind myself to sit, but after a few days it feels very natural. So I was wondering what other mtf cd/tg folks do and what are your experiences?

Thanks,
    April

Well perhaps it's with the passing years but for some time now I have always sat down, at home at least...

And over last 3 years or so wearing lingerie, particularly girdles amd corselettes it is the only way to use facilities...

But then I do not go out much in my lingerie, other than to work and facilities are staff only so comfortable using those, always sitting down...

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    If you ever plan to go out in public, plan to sit if you use a women's restroom. At home, whatever works or feels best, your choice.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Platinum Member
    when I'm fully dressed, I sit. If I'm underdressed, I stand

I always took it on a case by case basis. Sometimes the restrooms were full and my only option was yon tree. Other times, even if I stood up in the unisex restroom, I always put the seat down as kind of an inside joke.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Untitled
    I would like to remind members that the discussion of the actual bodily function is not permitted. Please keep your responses to answering the OP without going into details.
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another

Aspiring Member
    I prefer to sit. It is one small way to affirm my feelings of femininity when I am alone (drag/drab). The exception being if I am in a rush or in a rather "nasty" restroom. I began years ago when I first started exploring my femm side, now it is natural, and I don't even think about it.
    Warmly,
    Sheren Kelly

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I underdress almost all the time and have done so for many years. For me, sitting is the natural way!! At home or out in the world!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

somtimes I stand when en-drab, but I always sit when dress, and often when I'm just to tired/lazy to stand

i even carry a small spray bottle when at work to keep things clean. sit all the time here.

This is one of those things I'd like to keep manly.... its a blessing to stand lol
    Last edited by Nigella; 03-26-2011 at 08:56 AM. Reason: Read my post in this thread about bodily functions :-(

In the service and while working through college, I had the task of cleaning the latrine, restroom, call it what you will. Having had that experience, I believe we should always sit. Most men just aren't that good at aiming.

Just call me Amanda GirlieAmanda's Avatar
    Since the beginning of the year I sit at home and stand in a gross bathroom (how convenient). BUT when I do have to stand I kind of hate it. I love shimmying my panties down and doing my business. I like looking at them all bunched up down there as I go.
    The phoenix has risen the old life is gone
    A new life to live has finally begun
    There is fun to be had and work to be done
    My beauty is radiant my freedom is won

The woman inside me Kathryn Philips's Avatar
    At home I sit about 95% of the time. At work I sit about 50% of the time. The reason for not sitting is time 5%/50% respectively is being in a hurry. For me sitting is the natural way, the way I feel most comfortable.
    xxx
    Kathryn

Waiting for my upgrade to Female

Aspiring Member Dawna Ellen Bays's Avatar
    I sit almost 100% of the time at home. I'll never understand why that's "frowned upon" in some circles...

Hi April

I prefer to sit. Sometimes Its great that we can still stand tho some places are well uhuhmm you know...

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Sit.....unless I need to collect a kidney stone

tina

For past 11 years I have been sitting only because I see it as cleaner, and no splashing. I sit in all private venues and stand in all public areas.

Except for the occasional use of a "job site jonny" I sit always, at least until about three weeks ago , when I had to learn "the hover". Much too late to change stalls. Had to, HAD to.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Deep in the Heart of Texas..okay..DFW area
    Quote Originally Posted by toko View Post
    For past 11 years I have been sitting only because I see it as cleaner, and no splashing. I sit in all private venues and stand in all public areas.
    I share the same practices as toko..course if out dressed, then it will be sitting down in the ladies room.

Reason: Didn't have anything with dressing. My wife, daughter and I had to live in a one room efficiency for 6 months. I had to spend a lot of time studying for an important military advancement exam. So with a small child and lack of privacy to study, I would put the lid down and spend a few hours sitting to study. Yes, it all paid off as I passed. The practice became after moving into a larger place due to bathroom sharing with the wife, it was easier to sit and have conversations, etc. After a while it became embedded as the norm and standing seemed out of place, except in a public restroom or other 'guys' around.. Silly, huh?

Of course, being dressed, sitting is the only way for me
    Marissa

"You better look hard and look twice,
    ...is that me, baby or just a brilliant disguise?"- The Boss

Ive been sitting for years ever since my wife handed me a scuba brush and cleaner then told me It's my turn to clean the toilet

Gold Member
    I have been sitting for years.
    The only time I stand is if in a mens room that is not to clean, than standing is the
    only safe way to GO.
    Rader

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Morgan View Post
    In the service and while working through college, I had the task of cleaning the latrine, restroom, call it what you will. Having had that experience, I believe we should always sit. Most men just aren't that good at aiming.
    I live alone, so I'm in charge of cleaning the bathroom, and I agree. If for no other reason than keeping things more sanitary, sitting is best. I got into that habit decades ago and now it feels weird to to me stand.

Carol
    My name is Carol.

When we moved into our current house 7 years ago it was brand new and I wanted to keep it as clean as possible so I always sat at home -- nothing to do with dressing. I recently came out to my wife and underdress every day now. We have our own place of business so I know it's clean and sit. Everywhere else I stand -- other people's homes, public restrooms etc.

At home it is 100% sit-outside the home it is 50-50