Thread: Holy Moly! I'm a 6!

Holy Moly! I'm a 6!

My wife and I went out today and did a little shopping. We picked up some panties for me and I didn't know what size I am. She picked up size 6 bikini's. I thought I would be an 8 or bigger, but she was right. I'm 6'4". Is that small? Granted my male attributes may take up some extra room, but that seems rather slim but it fits my waist etc.

Do I need to put on some lb's?

Ya got a little booty. But prob not. I am a six panty as well and 6'0. I am looking at loosing more hopeing for another size. Highschool I fit in my g/f size 2 leather lace side pants and 6'0. she was 5'10 size 1/2 long in pants. She was a skinny mini. I like them bigger myself.
    So what I'm say is you look good girl!

Yeah, that's pretty lean, but who knows, it may be a panties with "vanity" sizing. But, really, panty sizing doesn't correspond to outerwear sizing. I wear a size 7 panty, but no way in hell I'm fitting into a size 7 skirt, more like a 9/10 at best.

If you're lean, a size 6 panty wouldn't be unheard of, even at your height.

Enjoy them, and the shopping with your wife!
    -Sedona

Phoebe girl! I wear a size six in panties and I'm only 5'6"! Just this week my doctor said not to lose any more weight! HUGS!
    Last edited by Cynthia Anne; 03-26-2011 at 01:58 PM.

fierce glamazon
    i'm the same. 6'4" and 6/8 dress

I'm just happy I still have a butt! I have a/b a 40 chest maybe 42. I've always been slim. My nickname my FR year in college was "the tall skinny guy" even though I lifted weights religiously. My senior year my waist was a 28.

Quote Originally Posted by Avana View Post
    i'm the same. 6'4" and 6/8 dress
    If only I looked as good as you!

im 6foot tall and i wear a 5/6
    <3 Jenny

Hi, my BF and I actually wear the same size panty, and he weighs alot more than me, they run a bit loose on me and snug on him. just the way i like it. so yea a 6 is very possible!

Nikita

Nikita, that is very sweet! My wife lets me wear her clothes as well! I'm actually smaller than she is at this point in our relationship. But then again I'm smaller than most people my height.

I'm able to fit a size 5 / 6 panty and I'm around 5'9" and around 160 lbs.

I actually wish I was a bit smaller in my upper legs, but apparently my hip and chest measurements are close to ideal, and my waist, if I was about 2 - 4 inches smaller in it would be perfect IMO without a corset...heck, if something like a Kymaro body shaper would work for taking two inches off, I would be extremely happy (not that I ain't happy with my body right now.)

Appreciate your ability to be skinny, especially if you are in your upper twenties or thirties...as most guys have issues once they reach middle age about gaining weight in a certain area.
    I'm a guy who likes girls, I just like a little more about them than the average guy.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    It has been many years since I could fit into a size 6 panty. I am 5' 10" and weigh about 173#. A size 16 dress, skirt or jeans fits me perfectly! But then I do not like my panties to be real tight, so that does make a difference! Depending on the particular panty, I wear either a 7 or an 8!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

For me, I like them a tiny bit tight...although I really need to try some size 7 bikini panties.

I know that in technical sizing, 5, 6 and 7 are two separate scales (typically odd numbers are juniors and even numbers are womens) but the difference in cuts and styles can be a big plus for crossdressers. Womens clothing is typically designed for someone with a bit more in the chest and hips.
    I'm a guy who likes girls, I just like a little more about them than the average guy.

I wear size 5 panties, but I'm only 5'6" and not sure what my weight is, probably around 125 or130. Lost a lot of weight going through cancer treatments several years back. I just wish I had a little more meat on my thighs...LOL
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Life is what happens while you're making other plans

From my experience women's panty sizes start with 5 (there could be smaller sizes but I've never seen them on the rack), so being a 6 is still pretty slim. I'm 5'8", 145 lbs with a 32" waist and never wore anything larger than a 6.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

I'm only 5' 6'' and I wear a size 5 pantie but a 14 dress.

Each of my thighs is a 6 does that count?

Hi all I'm 5'9" and wear a size 4 undie, size 2/3 jeans, 5/6 or medium dress, and love me. I'm more lean than my SO and have been getting compliments from friends on how well I am looking. Keep it up ladies. Its part of my work but MY GOD is doing most of it.

Quote Originally Posted by tiffanyjo89 View Post
    For me, I like them a tiny bit tight...although I really need to try some size 7 bikini panties.

I know that in technical sizing, 5, 6 and 7 are two separate scales (typically odd numbers are juniors and even numbers are womens) but the difference in cuts and styles can be a big plus for crossdressers. Womens clothing is typically designed for someone with a bit more in the chest and hips.

This does not apply to panties. Forget all about the sizing for outerwear (pants/dresses etc...). Generally, think of a size 5 panty as a Small (pant size 2-4 or so) 6 as a medium, 7 as large, 8 as an XL (pant size 12-14 or so). A size 7 panty wearer won't fit into a size 7 pant, more like a size 10 or 11.
    -Sedona

I'm 6'2", around 170 lbs, and I wear a size 6 in panties. 8 tall in jeans, and 10 or 12 in tops and dresses. Male figures are all over the place in misses' sizing!
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

I can wear a 5 but 7's are a better fit. I have a dunlap tire on belly so the 5 probable looks silly. Wear a 14 strecth jean and a x-large shirt.

Panties are on a whole different sizing scheme than other womens clothes. They are based on hip measurement. I wear a 6 or 7 depending on the cut and I have a hip measurement of 38". I am wider across the front of the hips than most men and have a very small behind. I am 6'1" and 175. I fit a size 10 in skirts and pants but need a size 16 top to fit my shoulders right.

"I need more cowbell." dennisGTS's Avatar
    I'm 5'10" and wear size 5 panties. If I were porportioned more like a girl, I'd probably be a size 6...maybe 7.
    (¯`'•.(¯`'•.¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,•♥• ƸӜƷ•♥• ,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº ¤ø,¸¸,•♥•ƸӜƷ•♥•,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸ ,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º¤ø,¸.• '´¯)¸.•'´¯)
    [SIZE="3"]"Crossdressing men, with a little discretion and a lot of anxiety, can pass as normal and retain all the privilege of their birthright.
    They don't have to tell anyone they are wearing lacy panties under their jeans."

–Helen Boyd[/SIZE]

(`*•...*(`*•.¸...-:¦:-•:*'""*:•.-:¦:-•*[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]*•-:¦:-•:*'''''*:•-:¦:-¸.•*´)*...•*´)