Thread: arghh gosh dangit! I left my razor in the bathroom, what are the odds anyone noticed?

arghh gosh dangit! I left my razor in the bathroom, what are the odds anyone noticed?

Ive been shaving all over recently on the sly. But this morning I forgot to sneak my razor back to my room after using it. It was right out in the open under the bathroom mirror over the sink, all day. I didnt even see it there until just now over 12 hours later.

My parents know I crossdress, but they didn't know about the shaving and they definetly don't want my sister (13) finding out. And only me and my sister use that bathroom as my parents and brother use ensuites.

I wish I could say that at least this had made me learnt my lesson, but this is the 2nd time this has happened and Ive only been shaving 3 weeks...
    The ultimate woman is a man - House

You are 22, male and leave a shaver in full view... why is this a problem? I assume you are now shaving your face? Men shave. Some of us even experiment with different razors...
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

Melissa! You in a heap of trouble!ha, ha! I would say the odds are not in your corner! But it'ill be fine! you just wait and see! Hugs!

Sorry, I forgot to specify. Its a venus divine razor.

I wouldn't worry too much about it. But, uhh....why did you feel the need to use a razor marketed towards women to shave with? Any razor will do the same job. My Gillettes just aren't pink, and don't say "Venus" on them. But they get rid of the unwanted hair just the same as any other razor.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

I can understand why you use a Venus razor to shave your body. I have one for that purpose, and the head flexes easier than my Fusion razor that I use for my face. My goodness - you are 22 year of age so you should have a bit more freedom to do what you want than if you were younger.

Johanna (John)
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa Jill View Post
    Sorry, I forgot to specify. Its a venus divine razor.
    Eh, if anyone asks, just tell them you saw them on sale and wondered if they would be easier on the razor burn. ( I have done this for real )

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERDRESSER View Post
    Eh, if anyone asks, just tell them you saw them on sale and wondered if they would be easier on the razor burn. ( I have done this for real )
    Was it any better for razor burn? My neck is quite sensitive.

Melissa, I've done similar things, I use women's shampoo and condition, and olay body wash, I've forgotten to sneak the bottles back into my room, and it dawns on me just as some one closes the door to the bathroom. so far no one has noticed anything, atleast hasn't mentioned anything...

Hey... if it works, who cares what color it is!
    Chickie

Don't sweat it... I've met plenty of men who use ladies' razors - there's some speculation out there that ladies' razors last a lot longer for the same price, and that mens' razors are a big scam.

Quote Originally Posted by VioletJourney View Post
    Don't sweat it... I've met plenty of men who use ladies' razors - there's some speculation out there that ladies' razors last a lot longer for the same price, and that mens' razors are a big scam.
    Funny, I always heard womens razors where made with cheaper steel, because womens hair is lighter, and they don't need the quality of a mans razor, never heard it the other way around. I doubt there is much different besides the color and marketing strategies.
    Tina B.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Just tell your folks (if they find out) have they seen the price of razors these days,that the Ladies razor was much cheaper,
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa Jill View Post
    Was it any better for razor burn? My neck is quite sensitive.
    I'm not sure I remember correctly, but I think they were more comfortable, but weren't particularly good at giving a clean shave. You've got some, try it!

Professional Socialite
    get yourself caught using the pink razor shaving your face, then there will be no doubt what its for
    To Thine Own Self Be True - Hamlet and Reba :>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HYDRO 5.

That is all.

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    Did someone mention something about shaving?

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERDRESSER View Post
    Now that there is one great idea. And so simple, too.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

meh no one said anything. Seems Im in the clear. Though my mum did ask how I got blood on the shower curtain. I totally don't remember cutting myself though.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I can relate, kind of, Melissa. I don't shave. Including most of my face!

However, I've been looking for my misplaced, purple opera gloves for nearly 2 weeks! Turns out I left them on the bed in the guest bedroom rite next to my kid's bathroom! Just found them yesterday! Whew! I think?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!