Reading various posts it is easy to see many posts about cds love for dressing and emulating women. However reading posts from many of the GGs from this forum it is interesting to see a often different viewpoint. Sometimes I wonder if many of us are not falling into the cult of extreme feminism. I mean how many time do u read about someone not feeling right if they dont wear a skirt or dress or if they are not completely made up.
On the other hand I have never read a post from a GG stating you know I dont feel at all like a woman unless I wear a micro miniskirt and 7 inch heels. That may seen like a silly point and it probably is.... But Im wondering if sometimes since as a cd we can never be truly female, that at times we go to the far extreme. We want to take a almost characture of what a women is and then impose it on ourselves. The problem is
then if we try to impose our view of this on the rest of the world and women in general. Then all of a sudden u see, why dont women wear skirts or dresses or take pride in their appearance, or....... Because the focus of crossdressing is on our clothes we transmit that to the focus of being a woman is clothes. I think most would agree that a fairly big leap
Im sure some will disagree with my comments and that is personally ok.... Even the comment that the focus of crossdressing is on clothes may be silly... however how many naked crossdressers do u see? Well I look forward to the comments, this forum has always given me plenty to ponder on. Gina