Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Feminization Hypnosis

Feminization Hypnosis

Has anyone tried any of the several feminization hypnosis CD's or Mp3 downloads?

Platinum Member
    I listened to an on line sample once, just out of curiosity. In my opinion, based on what I hear, these are a pathetic hoax.

Silver Member
    My thought is that if you want to be feminine you don't need a hypnosis CD (is that a poor pun?). My desire to dress and emulate feminine behaviors is natural for me, that is why I do it. I agree about the pathetic hoax description. Right up there with "I won the lottery and I want to share it with a perfect stranger so send me $2000 so I can mail you the winnings. Yeah right!"

I kind of suspected that especially when the majority of them advertize a free Mp3 download and when you click the link you end up on a page asking for your credit card info! It's a free download alright! Free after you pay only $29.95 for today only!

Platinum Member
    here's a better idea. Go to the mall, buy a $5 cup of coffee, find a comfortable place to sit with a good vantage point for watching people. Watch the women go by. Second, if you have a g/f or SO observe and learn from them....they're pros. Third, if you don't have a g/f or SO consider joining groups where you can meet and socialize with women sharing your interests. What better way to learn and make friends at the same time.

Or you can do what I did. Marry a woman with teenage daughters. Its total immersion in all things female.
    Last edited by kimdl93; 03-30-2011 at 09:46 AM. Reason: added thought

As a person who has sampled many of these hypnosis files, there is alot of crap out there. However, there is just enough good ones that I wont dis the whole bunch. So much of what we do that is called feminine comes from the unconscious and hypnosis does work on that level. Of course if your goal is simply to wear the clothes then none of them are worth the hot air they offer. But if you're on the edge of TS and cant quite get into that mental space even though you want to do that, give it a try. Just be prepared to sift through the BS until you find the good ones.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

Aspiring Member
    I've been to several sites, primarily out of curiosity.
    One thing that does ring true is that all of these sites are there to make money off anyone willing to buy their products.

Again, for me it was only curiosity. Do you or do you think anyone can actually be changed by someone whispering in your ear, telling you to do something you don't already want to do? I have serious doubts hypnosis works or has ever worked for anybody.

Save your money and let your own mind lead you to where it wants to go.

Sorry, I don't need hypnosis to be feminized! I was born that way!

I tried a couple of the subliminal suggestion MP3s. I did not find them to be too effective but they were not too expensive so I didn't feel ripped off financially. Also, they suggested falling asleep listening to them so that they could work overnight. I was unable to do that but I did listen during the daytime while I napped since I figured that was the next best thing but maybe they work better when asleep.

How about self-hypnosis? Isn't hypnosis just relaxation and the power of suggestion? Isn't that what we do when we suggest to ourselves that we really are dying to wear pink panties... then a pencil skirt... then high heels... then a shift with a zip up the back... then, well it progresses. And as it progresses, we eventually relax and reinforce the desires more and more.

Or you could spend all your spare time visualizing the perfect golf swing... staying focussed on your game... your name being announced as the tournament winner... or really anything that you could do in broad daylight in public.

As for me, I've been working on being a part-time girl for a long time, but I still have the same old habitual male thought patterns most of the time. I think a key difference is social--women really are at home in groups or with a best friend, sharing thoughts and feelings, wanting to know more and care more about their friends. That's not a bad aspiration for a guy either, it just takes a bit more effort.

Lainie

You're only young once, but you can be immature forever!

Comfortable to be me PortiaHoney's Avatar
    Let me get this right - you girls are considering - or have already paid - for recordings to make you feel more feminine than you already do?

Why?

If you don't - why would you want to? If you do - why would you need to?

I don't get it.
    Freedom to be an individual is all powerful

I wouldn't buy any self-hypnosis CD's or mp3's. Self-hypnosis is a big scam.

Nope. Never have tried one. Like others have said, it's me going to a salon to be told I have hair. But I have always wondered -how many of the hypnosis tapes carry a subliminal message to order the rest of the tape series today because you feel they work so well!

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Miller View Post
    But I have always wondered -how many of the hypnosis tapes carry a subliminal message to order the rest of the tape series today because you feel they work so well!
    My gut tells me that they all do in one way or another. If I'm getting $29.99 for a 15min tape, I'd figure out some way to get you to buy the next tape in the series.

For $29.95 I'll send you a hypnosis CD to help your breasts grow.*

*[SIZE="1"]results not guaranteed[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Between my own fem SELF-HYPNOSIS, and the goodly amount I receive daily HERE? I'm CERTAIN I DON'T NEED ANY MORE!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I'm thinking...just send me the $29.95. I won't send anything in return...but I can get some cute shoes with it!

I agree with everyone. I think they are taking advantage of someones desires. It's like a sugar pill that you think will cure something. If you believe, then it might work, It's just sugar so how can that cure anything? I think we are capabable of doing anything that we set our mind to. You don't need to pay anyone to make you think you are a woman or that you are feminine. Just take a spoon full of sugar and say to yourself "I am a woman". Now go look in the mirror and you see those breasts and long hair that magically grew. Save your money and go buy something feminine.

Banned Spammer

You Will Believe Me When I Snap My Fingers

Hypnosis can be very relaxing and can help you develop positive habits of thinking and doing things. A good hypnotist is a trained professional who delivers concrete results in behavior modification. Hypnosis doesn't work if it is done by an amateur and the subject doesn't possess a willingness to be reasonably directed toward a desired state of mind or behavioral goal.

Amazing that you ask. I made a tape up for just that purpose. then put it in loop mode thru small speakers to my bed with a timer for after I feel asleep. Problem is I sleep with my wife so after several days of this. my wife starting to suggest that I wear more and more feminine clothes until she finally insisted I dress as a woman full time.
    Now if you believe any of this I can sell you the tape for $19.95 plus shipping and handling. If you do not believe it I can make up another story of fiction.
    TO OVER WEIGHT TO POST A PHOTO, MY wife tells me I look like I am pregnant

Here is a blog about a girl who used hypnosis - I found it really interesting

hypnoquinn.blogspot.com

She is not trying to sell anything, she is just relating her experience so it sounds more real than most the stuff you hear or see on the subject.

Feminization hypnosis works just like any other form of hypnotherapy; if one sits there thinking, "This whole thing is a crock, it'll never work on me; I'm not that gullible," etc.. then it will never work. A key point of all hypnotherapy is submitting to the therapist.

And of course, it will never make someone do what they don't truly wish to do. If one doesn't wish to quit smoking then it will never work; likewise, if one doesn't wish to wear a dress, makeup, pierce their ears and be girly then it will only waste their time. If, on the other hand, they've installed their own blocks to that sort of behavior due to social and societal pressures and they have trouble letting go of them and giving in to their feminine side, then it just might be the thing that helps to set them free.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica_Dillon View Post
    I'm thinking...just send me the $29.95. I won't send anything in return...but I can get some cute shoes with it!
    Ooooh! If you send it to me, I'll send you double what Jessica will send!

Quote Originally Posted by Lainie View Post
    How about self-hypnosis? Isn't hypnosis just relaxation and the power of suggestion? Isn't that what we do when we suggest to ourselves that we really are dying to wear pink panties... then a pencil skirt... then high heels... then a shift with a zip up the back... then, well it progresses. And as it progresses, we eventually relax and reinforce the desires more and more.

Or you could spend all your spare time visualizing the perfect golf swing... staying focussed on your game... your name being announced as the tournament winner... or really anything that you could do in broad daylight in public.

As for me, I've been working on being a part-time girl for a long time, but I still have the same old habitual male thought patterns most of the time. I think a key difference is social--women really are at home in groups or with a best friend, sharing thoughts and feelings, wanting to know more and care more about their friends. That's not a bad aspiration for a guy either, it just takes a bit more effort.
    Lainie, I agree. Hypnosis and self-hypnosis are valid methods for self-improvement. Self-hypnosis can be helpful in overcoming self-doubt and letting go of the fear of doing what you want to do.

The hypnosis feminization recordings that I've seen look like rip-offs to me. If anyone wants to explore hypnosis, save your money and check out a book or two on self-hypnosis at your local library.

Carol
    My name is Carol.

Crikey what happens if you go into female mode triggered by a specific word or phrase. Imagine being in a pub having a beer with a mob of neanderthals when someone says "the word or phrase". Instant female and voila crosses the legs elegantly and asks for a lemonade and starts to chat in a female voice. Or shock horror, in a business meeting and "that word or phrase" is mentioned. How would you know to click yourself out of the hypnotic state?
    Imagine if you could hypnotize a crowd of people like at the shops who actually believe that you are a very attractive female model who is requiring a new wardrobe for part payment of your services. In reality you are just a guy standing there in the shop being waited on and everyone is helping you select fashionable items. Ok that's enough Tania, go back to sleep.