Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Feminization Hypnosis

Tania, it doesn't work like that in real life. You're confusing stage hypnosis with hypnotherapy/therapeutic hypnosis, two different things. In self-hypnosis anyway, you don't use trigger words to bring about the desired behavior.

Carol
    My name is Carol.

Sorry, never been hipnotised by anyone except my ex and it was love. She just had to walk and look into my eyes and I was gone. Giggles, well at least I helped others see that there is a difference with the help of your knowledge Julogden Whoa come to think of it, a nice glass of red wine does the same thing except it works slowly and by the end I am truly asleep.

shame everyone has bad experiences with them. I bet if they made some really good ones they would sell through the roof and give us t girls something mindblowing. I bet most of us would like our brain to think like a woman so we finally know what its like.

Yes it seems that 95% of "feminization" hypnosis on the internet is poorly produced clueless trash. "Hypnosis" is pretty broad in its effect though, so perhaps being called a "fag loser" for half an hour will subvert you at some level. :S

Isabella Valentine is the best by a VAST distance, she has a PHD in Hypnotherapy amongst others. I recommend checking out some samples on her websites, especially the erotic ones!

Tried It. Like It.

Quote Originally Posted by Lainie View Post
    How about self-hypnosis? Isn't hypnosis just relaxation and the power of suggestion? Isn't that what we do when we suggest to ourselves that we really are dying to wear pink panties... then a pencil skirt... then high heels... then a shift with a zip up the back... then, well it progresses. And as it progresses, we eventually relax and reinforce the desires more and more.
    I agree. The most effective hypnosis is self-hypnosis. In fact, all hypnosis is, at some level, self-hypnosis, even if it is facilitated by someone else. Nevertheless, there is some value in the experience. Read the posts. Many of us have hang-ups and inhibitions. Read all of the threads that betray fear that arises from consciously confronting our own desires. Hypnosis can allow us to circumvent our own inhibitions and truly embrace the femme urges that we feel. In that sense it can be valuable.

I also agree that the majority of the online *.mp3's are silly and ineffectual. Hypnosis is a skill, and for it to work will typically require the hypnotist to have a rapport with his subject; to read the subject's responses and body language to effect. It's tough to do that via download. I've developed a modicum of skill at hypnosis with my GG SO. That's another story for another time, but I have no doubt that it can be very powerful. Ask anyone who has volunteered to participate in a hypnosis stage show.

I'm on a roll, so I'll continue. Speaking personally, dressing is a strong urge, but it's also a source of trouble and inconvenience in my life. I only succumb occassionally, because most of the time my conscious mind carefully measures the possible outcomes of my actions and doesn't like them. Nevertheless, I think about it almost constantly. Hypnosis could easily be the catalyst that suppresses my reservations and "practical" considerations, and puts me into the state of mind that would embrace what I obviously crave. To be honest, I fantasize about having a TV friend who would hypnotize me, and...enough said.

Most hypnotism is bunk. Good hypnotism is powerful.

/Heidi

Vicki
    I've tried these and find them utterly pointless. 20 minutes of telling you to breath deeply, in and out, 10 seconds of telling you that you feel feminine and then they tell you to wake up. May be it's just the free ones, but they're not for me.
    Vicki

I have tried these hypnosis sessions and it never worked for me. I feel that they are just a waste of time to do.