Thread: Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow....

Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow....

So, I've been letting my (gray) hair grow out, in the hopes that I might soon get to a point where I don't have to worry about a wig. One problem is that my head is already tight for the average wig...and even with a wig cap my hair is kind of thick. But...today after taking a few pics I realize....I do need a wig. So, dilemna solved....!

I realized I do want to present as best a female form as possible, and I need all the help I can get! It makes sense to present the most fem looking hair I can, and not just try to "get away" with my own hair, which I think will never, even styled, look very girly.

I know this probably sounds pretty obvious to most of you, but I thought I would mention it anyway...it really was a pretty important decision for me. And reading the posts on this forum really helps....so thank all you for your great posts!!

Dea

Interesting to hear that you have come to that conclusion. I just went through a hair transplant with a long term eye on being able to present en femme with my own hair. I'm probably going to have another done a year from now. Even with that work being done I just bet you that I will go the route of a very nice wig when I live full time down the road. If that's the way it goes, so be it. Can't say I didn't try! Haha! Good luck to you!

My hair on top left about 30 years ago! I wish it would come back so I could say goodbye wig!

When I had hair on top I loved to ear my own hair, I even loved the playing with rollers, bonnet dryers and all that good stuff, but unfortunately that didn't last long before the widow peaks said it's time to cover up. Dea, wigs come in different sizes, I know Paula Young wigs come in three sizes, and I'm sure most of the other good wig company's do too.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.