Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Linda Didn't Do It

Linda Didn't Do It

I had the chance and all the plans made ahead of time. My wife was going out of town for several days and I would partially dress, gather the rest of my things in a bag, drive somewhere safe and finish dressing, then go for a walk downtown or in the park.

Well, first of all, it was really hot that week. My plans of going in a long sleeved blouse and jeans were dashed. Just too hot out although I suppose early morning or late evening would have been OK.

She gave away all her "fat jeans" so I would have had to buy some so I could pad the hips and butt.

She decided to do the laundry the day before she left so there went the panties and stretch shorts I would have padded. And the blouses. I would have to have used her clean ones, washed them, and folded them the same way and put them back in the same place.

In the end, it just didn't seem worth the trouble. Maybe next time.

I did get the wig out, taped my chest, put on a little makeup, and had a couple days of Linda (at home).
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

maybe its time to pick up a few things of your won, so that they are all yours. And you can choose your own timing.. Good luck next time

Yes I agree with Kerrie! Get your own clothes and enjoy the joys of being out!

One huge mistake some people make is wearing their wives' clothes. Women rate this very high among the worst things a CD can do.

Besides, one of the best things about CDing is shopping for clothes! Without that, you're missing most of the fun!

Lainie

You're only young once, but you can be immature forever!

I tried to get into the SOs clothes but most just didn't fit right or weren't my style... So off to the online store to crank up my own wardrobe. This site has been a godsend. My first piece of advice that I took was to get out of the closet... Well almost, I moved all of Renne's stuff to the basement and it's in three garmet bags and four storage bins...

Renne.....

Comfortable to be me PortiaHoney's Avatar
    I concur.

Go and buy your own clothes. If you need to find out what sizes you need - that is the only time you should be trying and comparing with her stuff.

And - I know why you didn't actually get out and why you didn't have the need to once you were all dressed up with nowhere to go.

Just enjoy what you are doing, but do it responsibly. If you aren't careful, the next thing you will be doing is telling us your wife found out and she is kicking you out and how unfair it all is.
    Freedom to be an individual is all powerful

My wife and I wear the same size pants, I have my own femm clothes but she doesn't mind sharing things that fit including jewlery and hand bags -- but you so need your own things and shopping for them is the best !!!

I have to concur. It might be hard to come up with a place to hide your own stash, but it is better to have your own stash of femme clothes and NOT use your wife's clothes. It's a big, huge, massive no-no to wear your wife's clothes without her knowing. Yeah, it's fine if a wife wears her husband's clothes without him knowing (and if he discovers her, it's 'sexy'). Yes, that's hypocritical. But, there it is. There's a very good chance your wife will respond very poorly to you using her clothes if she discovers you.

If, on the other hand, she discovers you wear women's clothes, at least your marriage won't have to deal with the double whammy of you wearing women's clothes AND wearing her clothes in particular.

I'm sorry to hear that you didn't get your trip out, Linda, but I do agree with the others that you need your own wardrobe. It really isn't fair to "borrow" your wife's clothes without her permission. And having your own means you get to dress in your own style!

Time to find a way to go shopping, girl!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Banned Read only
    Sorry you did not get your trip out and about.

Crossdressing 101 page 1 paragraph 1

Thall shall not use your wife/SO's clothes. Go buy your own!

I'm getting 2 weeks of a house to myself at the end of june, early july. All jess, All day. I am so excited, you ladies have no clue. I plan on possibly going out in public for the first time then, probably go a few towns over and go to an outlet mall or something.

Hello Linda

Please get your own stuff. That is something a lot of our SOs are really touchy about.

Hi Linda,
    It made a difference with my SO, most don't want to share.....So a shopping trip is in order and with a little research here you can find a long list of friendly stores that would love to take your money and outfit you from the skin out. After you find a helpful SA and you like the style and cut of the clothes you will be hard pressed to stay away from that store. hAVE FUN

aLICE

Shoot. My wife and I are the same size, and believe it or not...wear the same shoe size. Still...we don't share. We have completely different styles. and, different styles look different on us. Shopping for your own clothes, is, as mentioned before, one of the best parts of all this! My boy jeans are worn, and years old...but my femme wardrobe continually grows and changes! It's a lot of fun! Go try that, and hopefully next time you'll find it easier to get out of the house.

Well, I'm pretty much stuck then. I tried shopping a couple times, but lost the nerve. I only get the opportunity to really dress up once or twice a year. The rest of the time it's a bra and homemade forms and perhaps a blouse from the laundry for a couple hours while she's at the gym or shopping.

The bras I have are ones she was getting rid of and I took them out of the bag. I might be able to get some clothes the same way. I missed the chance on the jeans.

The biggest problem will be finding a place to hide the stuff.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Linda I did that several times before going out. Once you do it the next time is a lot eaiser. Hang in there and maybe you will find the courage. Billie Jean

Quote Originally Posted by Billie Jean View Post
    Linda I did that several times before going out. Once you do it the next time is a lot eaiser. Hang in there and maybe you will find the courage. Billie Jean
    Thanks. I'll work on it.

Platinum Member
    Hi Linda, No matter how careful you are you just never get everything put back just right.

Orchid

Well Linda, ‘going out’ is a mixed bag. If successful – it is wonderful affirmation that you can indeed ‘pass, emulate' etc. .. My first ‘going outs’ were terrifying. You may have the dress and all the accessories, but in public you have to ‘walk the talk’, and that is the difficult part. Confidence and some dressing expertise takes time. When you cannot ‘pass’ I still understand the need to ‘go out’ and just feel the wind tugging at your dress .. even that small thing can be intoxicating. But you have to stay safe.

For most, it can never happen, and so it will always be, ‘stay at home dress-up’ unless you discover a group of like-minded people (here for example) who may provide safe adventures.

As for wearing the wife’s clothing – Yes I understand the howl that goes up from both CD’s and GG’s about it being a cardinal no-no … but that is the clothing you have easy access to .. and sometimes the need to dress is overwhelming. It is what I always call, ‘skirt time’. Those times you absolutely have to dress in something . . . anything . . (Which leads me to dressing being addictive, but that it for another forum.)

These days it is easy to purchase your own clothing, the trick is to measure yourself and know your sizes. Any thrift shop is easy, or, when you know your sizes, the internet – there is nothing you can’t buy. . Believe me, no one in the stores care what you are buying, they are just happy to take the money for the sale.

Shit or get off the pot.

It's too hot....I can't wear what I wanted, when I wanted.
    She gave away her "fat" jeans, so I would have had to have some courage to buy some of my own.
    She did the laundry before she left, so I couldn't have used her stuff without going to the trouble of doing the laundry again.
    Good God man,
    Grow a pair or at least quit whining!
    Last edited by Momarie; 04-02-2011 at 07:41 PM.
    [SIZE="4"]Momarie[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Lainie View Post
    One huge mistake some people make is wearing their wives' clothes. Women rate this very high among the worst things a CD can do.

Besides, one of the best things about CDing is shopping for clothes! Without that, you're missing most of the fun!
    It seems that there are many SO's who would have little problem if you bought your own stuff. Some have a serious issue with borrowing without asking. It's best to talk about it.

GO SHOPPING. If your wife ever caught you using her things you'd probably be dead meat. And stop making excuses, get clothes for more than one type of weather.

As Momarie said, be a man & wear that dress!
    Last edited by Fab Karen; 04-02-2011 at 09:01 PM.
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

Quote Originally Posted by Fab Karen View Post
    GO SHOPPING. If your wife ever caught you using her things you'd probably be dead meat. And stop making excuses, get clothes for more than one type of weather.
    I live in a warm climate. Even now, it's too hot to be wearing long sleved blouses and jeans except in the evening. I have too much hair on my arms and legs to pass.

I'm not shaving so it's cooler weather or not at all. My own clothes - maybe, but then I'll have to find a good place to hide them.

Quote Originally Posted by Susan_Xdress View Post
    Well Linda, ‘going out’ is a mixed bag. If successful – it is wonderful affirmation that you can indeed ‘pass, emulate' etc. .. My first ‘going outs’ were terrifying. You may have the dress and all the accessories, but in public you have to ‘walk the talk’, and that is the difficult part. Confidence and some dressing expertise takes time. When you cannot ‘pass’ I still understand the need to ‘go out’ and just feel the wind tugging at your dress .. even that small thing can be intoxicating. But you have to stay safe.

For most, it can never happen, and so it will always be, ‘stay at home dress-up’ unless you discover a group of like-minded people (here for example) who may provide safe adventures.

As for wearing the wife’s clothing – Yes I understand the howl that goes up from both CD’s and GG’s about it being a cardinal no-no … but that is the clothing you have easy access to .. and sometimes the need to dress is overwhelming. It is what I always call, ‘skirt time’. Those times you absolutely have to dress in something . . . anything . . (Which leads me to dressing being addictive, but that it for another forum.)

These days it is easy to purchase your own clothing, the trick is to measure yourself and know your sizes. Any thrift shop is easy, or, when you know your sizes, the internet – there is nothing you can’t buy. . Believe me, no one in the stores care what you are buying, they are just happy to take the money for the sale.
    Thanks. I pretty much have the sizes because my wifes jeans and skirts used to fit me until she lost weight and replaced them. It's just a matter of getting up the nerve and doing it. And hiding them.

Quote Originally Posted by JamieTG's~SO View Post
    Shit or get off the pot.

It's too hot....I can't wear what I wanted, when I wanted.
    She gave away her "fat" jeans, so I would have had to have some courage to buy some of my own.
    She did the laundry before she left, so I couldn't have used her stuff without going to the trouble of doing the laundry again.
    Good God man,
    Grow a pair or at least quit whining!
    I was hoping for support.