Thread: 4 years dressing now and this is where it's at....

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

4 years dressing now and this is where it's at....

My my my....has this dressing thing evolved to where it's at now.....

An acceptable lifestyle for me....

A wife who is OK with it and depending on her mood will go and shop with me and for herself like two "Diva's"...

A business...

A marriage where we are free to enjoy our "pleasures" with each other's OK, support and "permission" I guess????....

She's OK with me going out as Stephanie as I please with others be it male or female and she goes out with ehr male and female friends as well...

So tomorrow we'll go out together.....pedi and brows for me and a new outfit for each of us from head to toe.....

So this you can really say has evolved and settled in quiet nicely.....it's fitting like a customed made glove now for both of us.....LOL

Oh you've just sometimes have you a deep breath and take the "plunge".....and hope it goes well....
    Last edited by Sherry-Stephanie; 03-31-2011 at 09:31 AM.
    Discovering the female self aka "Bitch with an Attitude"