Thread: Tomorrow is the day.. Finally LOL

Fun Loving Party Girl Ashlie Marie's Avatar

Tomorrow is the day.. Finally LOL

for those that didn't know or are not on my Facebook page. Tomorrow at 9Am I get to go stand in the probate judges office and say my new name out loud and swear on a bible that everyone I owe money too will still need to be paid. and then its off the Social security lines and the DMV to smile.. hopefully I kill all that before lunch and treat myself to a good lunch :-)

Hugs,
    Ash
    ----------------------------------------

All that is important is that you are comfy with yourself --<<--@

Come Visit me: My FaceBook Page

Good luck tomorrow. I cannot imagine how exceed you must be. Have a good day and enjoy.
    Hugs, Stephanie

Aspiring Member
    Congratulations, enjoy the DMV, I spent two hours in there today doing the same thing. I just love quality time at the DMV, I was thinking that everyone in there really needed a group hug. Maybe you should suggest that tomorrow.

Fun Loving Party Girl Ashlie Marie's Avatar
    OMG! how did you know I am such a huggie person.. It is odd how people react now being a girl. its so different from when I used to run up to a group of people and say hi and hug them lol it seems people like hugs from girls better :-)
    ----------------------------------------

All that is important is that you are comfy with yourself --<<--@

Come Visit me: My FaceBook Page

I got to do the same thing once when I did the name change, and a year later with my girlfriend. Looking back it does go very easy, best of luck