Quote Originally Posted by Rianna Humble View Post
Since you set the start point for RLE, why would you choose to start before you felt ready?
Sorry I was going by the system as it has been explained to me here with the NHS, where they will offer you no treatments (including HRT) until you have been living in role for at least 3 months (and be in some kind of employment/community scheme or something for that time.

I am lucky that I have been able to afford to see someone privatly, but its not like I am rolling in money (I am not!) and I am saving like mad to try and pay for things that are going to be essential (facial hair removal for example.....) not just the therapy and/or medication. I want to get on the NHS system but the funding priority is apparently low for this kind of thing (what my GP said) and she thought seeing someone privatley and getting a diagnosis (and a letter) would boost the chances of her getting it from the PCT. For the moment, I am kinda drifting doing my own thing. My GP cant really offer me much at the moment, just blood tests.

A disadvantage of living way out of major towns I guess.