Thread: Caught that feelin' again.

New Girl On The Block NikkiBeth's Avatar

Caught that feelin' again.

I have not had the desire to dress for several months, too much going on, and then as I was driving back from the airport, after dropping my family off, I found myself reviewing my weekend and upcoming week to find time to be Nikki. On Saturday, after doing some early morning errands, I decided it was Nikki time, drove to Janet's Closet, and treated myself to a new pair of breast forms. Wow, what a difference they made to my appearance and confidence. Has anyone else experienced this feeling when they purchased something new?
    I need to go back to my drab self, for a few hours Tuesday night, but then I have until Friday morning all for Nikki. This new found confidence has me wanting to push the envelope a little..

Yes. I recently bought a pair of breast enhancers. Though they are not full breast forms, they still made me feel much better than the cloth stuffing that I used before. I now feel complete. It enhanced my confidence when I went out en-fem on my errands.

Only once before I felt similar surge in confidence - when I bought my wig.

- Nisha

Every week when I go shopping I pick up at least one confident builder of some type!

Not so new of a girl Missy Tanya's Avatar
    Got to watch that, a pair of boobs will do that to you!!! Really, anything that makes the day out dressed, special, is nice.

Tanya

I felt that way with my first wig. I dressed for a years without one and since I got it, I've been seeing alot more of Trisha.

Aspiring Member
    I know the feeling. It comes and goes for me too. Itis a good escape