Thread: Information?

Information?

Let me start with this site has been a treasure trove of information and support for all who venture in and take up residence. To the mods I offer my much deserved thanks to you for your hard work. The reason for this thread is a request for some help for a transsexual in Florida who is finding it difficult and lonely as she has not found any support from the community. Being I live in "sunny" southern Minnesota I am not familiar with the happenings in Florida.

First name I thought of is Joanne as we had met last year at the Be-All conference and she is a wonderful open person but if anyone can point me to a website or organization that she can contact it would help. Now Florida is a large beautiful state and I do not know where she lives so I'm asking for a blanket coverage of information to help her. You can PM or leave an answer here on the thread, as there may be others who could use the information, it would be much appreciated.

To our dillegent Mods. I placed this here to get as much coverage and tap as many resources as possible, I hope you will understand. Thanks to all. Your sister Teri Jean
    Last edited by Teri Jean; 04-05-2011 at 08:37 AM.

I can tell you for sure that there is very little to no support help for CD/TG's here in Jacksonville Florida area. The closest gender counselor that I know of is almost two hours away in Orlando. There is a transsexual club in the "southside" of Jacksonville, but it isn't really a group that most of us would associate with. The club is really more an old Fetish Club than anything.

thank you Christina.