Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How would you live if you were born Female ?

Probably very similar, except happier. I think quite a few of my problems are male-exclusive problems. By that, I mean, shy girls are cute, but shy guys are just losers.

Quote Originally Posted by Jo-Anne View Post
    Have you ever wondered how different your life would be if you were born a GG ? Would you live a traditional female lifestyle with the "white picket fence " or become a firefighter or a Policewoman ? I would have gone into the business world but still had the husband and kids..What about you ?
    I've always been a bit of sucker for kids so I probably would have been in some form of child care or child welfare or possibly a school teacher or something. Then again I have always loved animals too, so I may have became a vet. I honestly never really seriously thought about it until you asked the question.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    To be honest,I ain't got a scoobies,no-one can possibly tell what path we would have chosen,It's all ifs,buts and maybes
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Great Question,

If I could choose....then I would like to have the same family, grow up in the same cities, know the same people, but experience life from a female point of view. It may have been more opressive, and limiting, but no more difficult than the life experiences everyone endures each day. Simply put, I would have managed through good times and bad.

Now for the fun stuff. As for who I would be, well that would be hard working, pretty, intelligent, funny, and a clothes horse, with lots of pretty things. The difference between reality and what if are;...my public image, my internal acceptance, and my family role.

Hugs,

Colleen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Feeling pretty on the inside.

Aspiring Member
    If I was born female I would have a hard time understanding why a perfectly good man would want to dress up and pretend to be a woman. My thoughts would be," just be happy being what you were born; a man!" Leanne

Leanne2,

Are you being serious?
    "I am not altogether on anyone's side as no one is all together on my side"
    Tree beard. Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers.

Quote Originally Posted by Katesback View Post
    While not a GG I am female. I did choose to live my life as I always knew I was. What is it like? It is life!!!!!! Nothing more and nothing less. People often get consumed by dreams of what something is like if they had not experienced it. As far as being a girl, I have experienced it and it is JUST LIFE. Wearing a dress or skirt and heels is not what being a woman is. Being a woman is inside a person!

Katie
    While it is nice to dream sometimes, it doesn't work in the long run.

I have to agree with Kate here. The deeper I get into living my life as a female, I see it as just that. A life that you live that revolves around different things.
    Michelle

I think I wuld take it for granted, I don't know because I don't know the situation, but if I was a GG, I'd probably be ok with being a woman, but tired of men that treat me as a piece of meat, or eyecandy, the monthly visitor etc... and possibly look at strong men and think how they never have to endure any of this, then again, I might be content, and happy with life, there are life experiences I'm missing and therefore can't answer this question.

all I can honestly say is I look at beautiful women, and wish I could look like that, I wish I could have my own breasts, wear sexy and wonderful clothes, and get more in touch with my emotions, ultimately be as feminine as I can. I'm tired of being a man being put in a box where we try not to get notice with flashy colors, sparkles, and wild variations in clothes, a box where make up is looked down apon, and if caught wearing it, would be made fun of... I hate the hair on my body, but am afraid to have it permanently removed because people ever notice my arms/legs are as smooth as a woman's I could end up being made fun of, this box that society has made for men feels like a prison, that's why I said at the start of the message if I was a GG, I could very well want to be a man, because I think it's possible that both gender are in these boxes that limit and restrict us, make us feel wrong for wanting something better for ourselves.

Then again it could be like my second suggestion maybe I have a feminine brain and with all the ups and downs of being a woman, I'd be happy with it... in all honesty I'd love to have this question answered as it would let me know if I should push forward with transition...

I'd love to live the "traditional" female role.

I'd want to marry Prince CHarming and have a family - and i'd look after the house each and every day......i'd have fresh flowers picked from the garden every day and the house would be immaculate.....i suspect this is just a TV dream and the reality would somehow be for more boring - but I can only dream

i have wonder that to but gg girls have to wood you life ben better as a women or wood women as a boy that is a big????????????????????????????????????//// how do you tell women do mens jobs but can men do womens jobs we on her wont to dress or look like a women an a lot do but cood or do a womens world un less you have i know some have but some have not i thank stop an think a women can carry a baby in them boy or girl breast feed them the female body is mor then us wonted to be a women yes i am like all ov you i wood love to live as a women but dressing as one is not one i know all are going to come down on me but stop an think

I would of just become a house wife with kids.
    I am who I am...I am very happy with who I am! I am transgender! Time for others to deal with it or get out of my way!

There seems to be serious replies and fantasy replies. I am in a fantasy mood:

I would have 10 children - husband(s) optional!

Aspiring Member
    Yes Pythos, I am serious. We are a product of our environment. I am blessed to know what I know about my sex and gender. If I wasn't born transsexual I wouldn't have a clue about my condition. "Normal" people are most comfortable with other "normal" people and can't understand why someone would "choose" to be the way we are. That's the point; we don't choose. We just figure it out eventually. I was 58 by the time I figured it out. Hugs, Leanne

I would have been a teacher and had a family.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I would probally a bunch bills ...a under paid job ... un-greatful kids and be married to a man that looks cute in heels and mini skirts but wears way too much makeup.

Joann

Think I would be a lesbian don't like most of the men i have met in my life no kids either.

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    Over my lifetime I have spent a lot of time thinking about this. I would probably be the average woman fighting with the challenges of the average woman. Would my life be better or worse than now? Who knows.

What would I dream of being if I could choose anything. My dream is boring. I would want to be happily married with kids, financially stable. pretty, intelligent maybe a boutique owner or something like that.

The debate that runs through this thread brings out an interesting point that a couple of friends that have transitioned have explained to me. Transition is not the goal its just a stop on the journey. There is an entire life out there to still to live good and bad included no matter what gender you are.

Quote Originally Posted by AllieSF View Post
    With my luck, if I was born a woman I would probably want to crossdress as a guy. Go figure. Life and Murphy's Law seem to reign supreme.
    That is too funny and likely too true. There is probably a good chance since many of us trend toward the center of the gender line that would have been Tomboys especially if you believe there is a physical or genetic reason behind being transgender.

Quote Originally Posted by TxKimberly View Post
    Had I been born female, it would have been just my luck to be born someplace like Iran where women have no rights, are treated like garbage, get beaten for speaking up, and are resigned to wearing big, ugly, hot, unattractive, and black robes. . .
    True. I have caught myself looking at a burqa clad woman thinking I am glad that I was not born in her place. Being a woman isn't all peaches and cream in any culture but its a lot harder in some.
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

If I had been born female I probably would have turned into my mother ... which is a truly horrifying prospect!

On the other hand... I have much more strength of character than she does and I dont think its because I have a Y chromosome. Probably I would have become a teacher or an academic of some sort.

Quote Originally Posted by Katesback View Post
    While not a GG I am female. I did choose to live my life as I always knew I was. What is it like? It is life!!!!!! Nothing more and nothing less. People often get consumed by dreams of what something is like if they had not experienced it. As far as being a girl, I have experienced it and it is JUST LIFE. Wearing a dress or skirt and heels is not what being a woman is. Being a woman is inside a person!

Katie
    You make a good point Katie. Clothes do not make us male or female but only how we present to the world. If I were born female in body I would not live much differently than I do now. Would go to work each day as we all do and try making my little corner of the world a little bit better.

I would be a model and prob setup a business in some sort of beauty Salon.. and on the side do what my current GG friend's do "topless waitress"..though once I get my sex change I prob end up doing all those things anyway.. I already do a lil modeling, I could get into the salon scene if i wanted..but don't have the big boobs to do waitress
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=58109&dateline=124647 9578[/SIGPIC]

I'd be Lara Croft and toy with the boys and the tombs alike.

At my age, if I had been born female it would have been very unlikely that I would have attended engineering school. I really have no idea what I would have done instead. The worst thing with the "born female" scenario is that I wouldn't have met my wife unless we build in some sort of symmetry.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

I'd be a salon girl!

Quote Originally Posted by Danni Renee View Post
    There seems to be serious replies and fantasy replies. I am in a fantasy mood:

I would have 10 children - husband(s) optional!
    I'll bet the number of children wanted drops to two or three after the first is born! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Joann Smith View Post
    I would probally a bunch bills ...a under paid job ... un-greatful kids and be married to a man that looks cute in heels and mini skirts but wears way too much makeup.

Joann
    Don't forget that the husband would also be ungrateful. Just ask MY wife . . . LOL

I agree that after probably 2 or 3 I might have changed my mind. On the other hand, I told my ex-wife that she should work and I should stay home because I was a much better mother and house keeper than she would ever be (which coincidently is one of the reasons she is now my ex)! I think I would love to challenge the "June Cleveers" and Martha Stewarts of the world .
    I'M FREE, I'M FREE! I GET TO BE ME!