Thread: Hairy Legs-A Comeback

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar

Thumbs down Hairy Legs-A Comeback

looks like going to have to do something I last did on holiday in Florida almost ten years ago,No not get shreks autograph,let my leg hair grow back.the reason? Well just found out last night am to be my mates best man.once again wearing full highland dress barely a week after I am treating my son to a weekend in London,they may not be noticed but wanna avoid any awkwardness just in case,how weird is that gonna feel looks like have to be wearing jeans for a few weeks,oh! no LOL

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Well, look on the bright side, you get to run around in a kilt for the day with all kinds of people you know and no one will ask you why!

With a kilt don't you have high socks so that only the knees show? I really don't understand your fear of shaved legs - only one person has ever commented on my having shaved legs. The comment was not derogatory; rather it was, "Why do you make an effort to shave your legs?"

Johanna
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

On Hiatus
    -drops to knees- NOOOOOOO! That sounds awful, but I guess jeans aren't too bad.
    "None is more cruel and violent than the coward"
    -Italian economist and sociologist Vilfredo Pareto-

You only need to let the hair grow on the few inches in between your kilt hem line and the top of your socks 6-9"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

Quote Originally Posted by JohannaH View Post
    I really don't understand your fear of shaved legs
    I wouldnt say it was a fear of smooth legs at the wedding,bigger fear is of a sudden gust of wind,never mind the speech LOL,Im more concerned about my boy noticing my smooth legs we are sharing a twin room,I am thinking may as well leave the hair on till after the wedding though cant remember having hairy knees I should be ok.I suppose im just erring on the side of caution
    Last edited by t-girlxsophie; 04-08-2011 at 11:50 AM.

Or how about you keep your legs smooth, and be truthful to you boy. Hiding does no good, it just delays the inevitable. This is not your mother, or father we are talking about, but your son. Plus I have seen highland scotts wearing what can only be flesh tone tights on cold days.
    "I am not altogether on anyone's side as no one is all together on my side"
    Tree beard. Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers.

bobbie sue
    Hi do not worrie about your shaved leggs just be proud of who you are and if anyone ask tell them that you like it an that is it ! Be strong LOVE YA!

I stopped shaving my legs 18 years ago,when I wear pantyhose,and someone asks why I don't shave,I tell them I'm German.
    Drink up me heartys,yo ho!

Kate

pantyhose and hairy legs...what a horribly itchy and uncomfortable combination. I notice the hair pulls the hose down.
    "I am not altogether on anyone's side as no one is all together on my side"
    Tree beard. Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers.

Yikes, think of the first shave after all those weeks, I think it would be the first thing I would do as soon as I walk in the door of home, run to the shower and shave. Arggghhhh sighhhhh.

why stop shaving?
    there is nothing wrong with a guy having less body fuz. if asked just say it is for hygiene reasons. and it is the truth. less body odor cause the stuff that causes the odor grows on the hair.

problem solved.

Loni

Just in walking around here in SoCal I note quite a few men with smooth legs. Nobody really notices or cares. Seems like quite an imposition to have to go around stubbly because a few inches of leg will show for a few hours!
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Only in the world of crossdressing would a person have to suffer the indignity of having to alter their leg hair in order to earn the privilege of treating a loved one to a holiday in london.
    If I were you I'd go with shaved legs and all, and don't even offer an explanation.

I'll go against the grain and say that you know best what to do for yourself! It sounds as if you're OK with not shaving your legs with a few weeks. If the prospect was traumatic for you I'd join in with the others, but clearly it is not.
    Last edited by ReineD; 04-09-2011 at 12:53 PM.
    Reine

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    I'll go against the grain and say that you know best what to do for yourself! It sounds as if you're OK with not shaving your legs with a few weeks. If the prospect was traumatic for you I'd join in with the others, but clearly it is not.
    Your so right,Reine if It was traumatic having leg hair,I would have some real issues,what would be traumatic though would be If I again went through the same heartache with my Son,as I did back when he discovered I Crossdressed (I do appreciate everyones comments tho) Of course his opinions may have changed in the intervening years.Im not prepared to put that theory to the test,just for the sake of smooth legs

Sophie

If you do not make a issue of your leg hair...your son will not care. It is just hair.
    Twenty years ago I shaved.......no one has ever asked why!
    now it is so silky smooth and almost gone
    If you feel the need to explain yourself. Smile and Educate. Be proud of who you are!

."ALWAYS, SIT, SPIN, AND TUCK ONE FOOT BEHIND THE OTHER....NEVER CROSS YOUR LEGS"

Emme as in "M"