Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My Big Outing - Into the Belly of the Beast

Not so new of a girl Missy Tanya's Avatar
    You worried, give me a break. Your adorable. Should have a great time out. But do agree, the short skirt would be too much. Jeans with heels and nice top. Sexy but not drawing too much attention. The Suit would be best on week days early afternoons. Then you would be just one of the working class girls out shopping after work.

Tanya

Quote Originally Posted by Missy Tanya View Post
    You worried, give me a break. Your adorable. Should have a great time out. But do agree, the short skirt would be too much. Jeans with heels and nice top. Sexy but not drawing too much attention. The Suit would be best on week days early afternoons. Then you would be just one of the working class girls out shopping after work.

Tanya
    I agree with Tanya, a skirt suit at the mall on Saturday is a little over the top. It would work during the week as Tanya has mentioned. You'll be just as cute in jeans. Now get out there and enjoy!

Renee
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [SIZE="2"]Huggs, Renee [/SIZE]

Just call me Amanda GirlieAmanda's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Missy Tanya View Post

Tanya
    Exactly! I have decided. I know in my heart I will be more comfy in my sexy jeans, nice dusty pink cute top, my new brown strappy front sandals with low heel, and some nice jewelry. Going to pack quickly, check in at hotel, get dressed and GO! Got to get going here. Thank you for helping me decide. I will save the suit for my dream day walking through the city soon!
    The phoenix has risen the old life is gone
    A new life to live has finally begun
    There is fun to be had and work to be done
    My beauty is radiant my freedom is won

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Good luck! I bet you have a blast -- you look amazing!

Amanda, you can do it! You're gorgeous, dear, just try to relax and remember you have as much right as anyone else to live your life as you want to.

Carol
    My name is Carol.

At hotel now. Wi fi sucks.

Woman and loving it Jennifer Marie P.'s Avatar
    Amanda you are beautiful everything is perfect and now go out there and enjoy Amanda.

Don't take this the wrong way, Amanda, but are you sure you're not just yanking our collective chains and being a total drama queen?

If you truly look as good as the pictures you have posted would have us believe, then you have absolutely nothing to worry about with respect to passing (unless, of course, you're sporting a horn at the back of your head that we cannot see, or something similar - LOL!).

So grow a pair, then tuck them, and get your butt out there...!

Amanda, Take a day and go to the Tanger outlet mall. I'm guessing that you are close to it. Just walk around and enjoy yourself. Window shop and go into stores and brouse around. You will be amazed at how accepting the store people are.

Jodi

just saw your photo from today you look great hope you had a wonderful time!

Just can't help myself! Brenda456's Avatar
    I agree with Stephanie. If I looked as good as you, I would be out 24/7. Have fun!

OMG I am having the time of my life! right now I am at Olive Garden. I feel so incredible. you are all with me in my heart. this is arevolutionary moment for me. tonight I am areal girl. As I drink my cosmo I am experiencing a huge moment in my life. I am so glad to share it.

Amanda...glad that you had a wonderful day..you go girl !

WHERE ARE THE PICTURES!!!!!!!!! Put the drink down - hand the phone to someone NOW! (I'm running out of popcorn!)

Amanda,

You look stunning. I would have mistaken you for a GG in not of this forum. Go out and have fun, I think you would love it after going through the initial first few minutes of knees shivering!

I experienced a similar feeling. Maybe call it a bucket list or something like that, but I just had to get out in the full daylight and try to pass, blend in or whatever. The point is, if I didn't do it, I would forever be feeling held back and like I failed at something...and I didn't want to reach the end and look back seeing that I didn't do anything. So I did it and now I feel good, I can say 'I did it' and move on to bigger and better things. The hard part is feeling this great high when you go out dressed and then going back to a drab life...you can feel a bit down, but what brings me up is just remembering the positive experiences and they always bring a smile. All the best, have fun!
    Chickie

Stephanie my pics are at my linked flickr site. I am Girlieamanda on there too.
    I really did something great. It will be a day long remembered even though I will continue. I am sleepy. I will tell all tomorrow.

we strive for perfection tall sam's Avatar
    In and around the UK - no commiting here!
    AAAA the suspense is killing us -- we want all the details

Great job Amanda! I cannot wait to get to the point you are at now! Your pictures looked great and it sounds like you had a good time!

your pics were great; you look awesome in them. unfortunately, there weren't enough of them! thanks for sharing them with us!

Banned Read only
    From your pics it looks like you had a wonderful time out. Can't wait to hear all about it.

Congratulations, Amanda! You look great in your out-and-about photos!

Carol
    My name is Carol.

You looked amazing in the pictures. You're my hero!

Did anyone hit on you????????
    [SIGPIC]

If I didn't know better, I would swear you were a sexy woman. The pictures are very nice. Keep at it. you look wonderful.