Thread: Pizza delivery at home

Red face Pizza delivery at home

Hi girls last night I decided to order a pizza for dinner. It was late about 9PM. I was dressed in my short sleeve black leotard and hot pink tights and black ballet slippers. Wearing a push-up bra enhanced my 40d's. When I answered the door, the delivery boy couldn't stop looking at my boobs. He had to be 17 or 18. He didn't say anything. I gave him his tip and that was all. Just a typical Friday night for me.

He was speachless! Thats funny! I don't care who you are! If you can't laugh at that, than you need to get out of here!

I did find it amusing.

Such a tease. And a peek into the alt lifestyle. You gotta an agenda you trying to push? ;-)

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    Boy, someone got up on the wrong side of bed today! Cindy's story is no different than many others I've seen here and most find them amusing or, at least are supportive.....

BTW, what exactly is "our cause"?.......

Quote Originally Posted by donnatracey View Post
    Boy, someone got up on the wrong side of bed today! Cindy's story is no different than many others I've seen here and most find them amusing or, at least are supportive.....

BTW, what exactly is "our cause"?.......
    My grumpy post has, quite correctly, been deleted. I apologize for being grumpy.

"Our cause" is to become accepted by mainstream society.

That is all I will say.

I think that most of us can remember being that 17 year old male. What else do you think he's going to look at?
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Gold Member
    I bet he could not wait until he got back to the shop to tell his co-workers on what he saw. LOL
    Rader

Radar may be right,but those boys will be fighting over who gets to deliver your next pizza! He wasn't sure what he saw...but it sure looked interesting!! Horny young boys!!!
    It SURE is my hair ! I have the receipt and the box it came in !

I have to say that I feel sorry for the pizza boy. He is just trying to do his job and not expecting an exhibition. On the other hand if you are truly hot you might have impressed him. If on the other hand u look like many of us... The poor boy may be in therapy for years!

Some years ago, I travelled some and was able to dress up a lot in hotel rooms. I often contemplated ordering a pizza, just to gauge the reaction from the delivery person (I love pizza, too). My mental exercised worked through different scenarios, and came up with possible solutions to prevent things going wrong. For example, talking to a phantom person in the shower (shower water running) "Pizza's here!!" But I never did order that pizza.

All I say is be careful. If the wrong pizza driver delivers and catches you out, be careful coz remember, they have your address and name on file. Just a mere mention of it on a social site could end up being one hellish nightmare that goes on and on and on. Just be careful.

When I was 16 I worked at a Lawnmower shop. I'd pick up customer machines and return them.

On at least 3 occasions there were really nice looking women open the doors wearing a nightie.

Being the dumb lil kid I had no idea of how to handle the situation.

The correct thing would be first look for a ring, then ask for a glass of water and see if a conversation develops

Just my $00.02 worth
    Yolanda

Quote Originally Posted by Yolanda_Voils View Post
    When I was 16 I worked at a Lawnmower shop. I'd pick up customer machines and return them.

On at least 3 occasions there were really nice looking women open the doors wearing a nightie.

Being the dumb lil kid I had no idea of how to handle the situation.

The correct thing would be first look for a ring, then ask for a glass of water and see if a conversation develops

Just my $00.02 worth
    Yolanda
    Like the old Pennsylvania Dutch saying, "Too soon old, too late smart."

Gold Member
    This reminds me of a similar thing happing to me.
    I was a Carpenter Foreman for a large up-scale housing
    project. I received a repair ticket for a house that was maybe 30 days old
    about a bed room door knob not working correctly. The easy est way to repair
    this is a change out with a new knob; about a 5 minuet repair.
    I rang the door bell at 7:30 AM as the time requested by the home owner.
    There was 3 students running out the door for the school buss when the door opened.
    I hollered, "CARPENTER" as I stood in the open front door.
    Much to my surprise, a beautifully blond lady walked out of the bedroom, and on to the
    open rail balcony over the front door lobby area. She was only wearing a panties, and
    nothing ells. She said "come on up"; I said, maybe another time.
    It was to tempting not to go in, but I did not want to lose my job over a door knob.
    Rader

I can't wait to order a pizza........

Quote Originally Posted by Tania_aCrossdresser View Post
    All I say is be careful. If the wrong pizza driver delivers and catches you out, be careful coz remember, they have your address and name on file. Just a mere mention of it on a social site could end up being one hellish nightmare that goes on and on and on. Just be careful.
    Not intending to make any point here. Your comment about address and name on file... Thought I would share an interesting note...regarding living in the world of data mining today...

Dominos Pizza has one of the largest data bases on people in the United States. Not hard to understand why, given the number of people who have ordered pizza from them. One call and you are in their database.

I suppose this is another interesting note...I have never ordered a pizza in my life. Pretty weird, eh?

I did the room service/answer the door dressed scenario a few times when I traveled for a living. But only in Las Vegas and a couple of other cities where people are used to things like that. It was pretty exhilarating, for sure...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Dealight View Post
    I can't wait to order a pizza........
    The heck with ordering a pizza. I can't wait to replace a doorknob!

have door knob. will travel.

sue ellan

life is like a roll of tp. the closer to the end the faster it goes.