Thread: Female to male crossdressing tips?

Female to male crossdressing tips?

I'm a girl, but I've been struggling with a little bit of a gender crisis... Like, I see that I am a girl, but I don't like that I am.

My mom thinks this is a phase, and that it will be, "fixed," if I dress and act as a male for a little while, and I'll, "get sick of it."

But, I don't know how I could ever accomplish it. o-o

I'm an 18-year-old girl, and I have... well, I have a big problem, with my chest. And my face is really feminine. I've also got shoulder-length, black hair, and I think my eye lashes betray me... They're really long, but I know guys that have long eye lashes, and it doesn't make them look any less like a guy... Dx My voice is also kinda squeaky... but, I think that I could make it a little deeper, with practice?

So, how can I fix these things? ._.

(Also, suggest names? I want something androgynous, so I can switch between my male and female self easily.

BTW, my real name is Phoenix. -_-

Not real sure. I'm a guy and have very long eyelashes. I've actually gotten compliments on them from GG's. I don't think long eyelashes are a big deal.

Welcome to the Forum Anthonil. This is a big place and I think that you will find a lot of useful and some not so useful but fun information. When you get 10 posts, you can join other parts of the Forum, including the FtM section, and send/receive private messages to other members here. I can't really answer you questions because I am on the MtF side of things. Enjoy your stay and someone will be along shortly to properly answer your questions.

PS: You have come to the right place.

First, welcome to the forum! It's nice that your mother wants to help you! You might go along with her suggestion for peace sakes! I wouldn't expect too much though! For as long as time people have had 'fixes' for these situations!Some may prolong it, but none can 'fix' who you feel that you are! I hope the best for you! Hugs!

Dress the way you feel. it is not about passing as a male. It is about dressing to complete yourself as a person. IF after a while you still feel like you want to be a male you can talk to a doctor and counselor about it. Just be happy with your choice.
    TO OVER WEIGHT TO POST A PHOTO, MY wife tells me I look like I am pregnant

Hi there ! Well, we all go thru some type of feelings from day to day, and I hope that you find who you are looking for. Your mom is being very helpful, so remember that you are never alone...

for your name, have you considered using your own? it is androgynous in itself, and in the Asian culture, it is a very strong mystical character...

Welcome !

To be perfectly honest Hon, the key is to just be yourself for yourself and take it from there.You will find you will be happier. Too many folks try to be someone they are not for other people.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Banned Read only
    You're profile says you are 24 but here you say you are 18??? If you dress male you will find it's less trouble, more comfortable andyou can get by with less clothing so you can dress cheaper. You won't be as pretty, curvy or get the attention as the busty, pretty woman you are. Start with wearing mens undies, bikinni's, briefs or boxers; your choice. Mens jeans which will be very loose, baggy and course material. Wear a bra that flattens your boobs or no bra and a t-shirt under a button-up shirt or sweat shirt. Tennis shoes, no make up and a ball cap and you'll do just fine and at times pass as a guy. So many here would like to switch genders with you for a year or so to really see how the other side is. The good thing about CDing is you can be whatever gender you want to be at the moment and you can always go back, cool isn't it. Let us know how it goes.

Welcome Phoenix. You are among friends. Think about your hair--I wish I had your hair. Sigh. A short cut will allow you to go either way --androgynous.
    And you need an open bottom girdle. They are so sexy and fun. Upside down. Now pull it up...way up...hook the garters over your shoulders. Use S-hooks. See that really flattens your chest. Wish we could trade chests.

Maybe you could start to watch football. Baseball .Learn how to spit.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthonil View Post
    I'm a girl, but I've been struggling with a little bit of a gender crisis... Like, I see that I am a girl, but I don't like that I am.

My mom thinks this is a phase, and that it will be, "fixed," if I dress and act as a male for a little while, and I'll, "get sick of it."

But, I don't know how I could ever accomplish it. o-o

I'm an 18-year-old girl, and I have... well, I have a big problem, with my chest. And my face is really feminine. I've also got shoulder-length, black hair, and I think my eye lashes betray me... They're really long, but I know guys that have long eye lashes, and it doesn't make them look any less like a guy... Dx My voice is also kinda squeaky... but, I think that I could make it a little deeper, with practice?

So, how can I fix these things? ._.

(Also, suggest names? I want something androgynous, so I can switch between my male and female self easily.

BTW, my real name is Phoenix. -_-
    Hi Anthonil, welcome and hope you enjoy your stay with us. If I understand you correctly, you might want to have a look at this website for a chest binder--it may make things a bit easier for you.
    http://www.ftm.underworks.com/
    If you haven't already joined the Ftm site yet, that is where I found the link.
    Stacey, stacy are two names, Val is another, Jamie might work, Bert/Burt, comes to mind. If you are near a library, a book of baby names might help.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
    Welcome to the forum. If you look through the FTM section post you will find threads that will answer a lot of your questions. Also there is a web site Call FTM hudson international they have all kinds of help on just about every thing you need to know.
    My name is Aaron and I am one of the Mods here on the forum. I am a FTM and have been living as a male for about 20 years. If you have questions just ask some one here will answer you. It may take a little time for someone to answer because of the time difference between every one. When you reach 10 posts you can use PM's to ask more private questions also you can join the Boy's Club House this section is were you can also ask private questions.

welcome to the forums, phoenix.

Anonymouse is pointing you in the right direction and it sounds to me like you have some real ideas of who you see yourself as, keep coming back here and chatting to us. i'm a new boy myself at my grand ol' age so i dun have as much advice as some of the other guys here may have but if you're looking to ease your chest dysphoria i recommend looking at proper binders and medical compression shirts (specially designed for FTM's and dragkings). best thing i've bought so far to help me with my presentation and it really does ease the annoyance of those chest lumps.

anyway, the other guys have given you the right advice. welcome.
    [SIZE="3"]~ Androgynous/FTM/Boi ~[/SIZE]

it's better to be hated for who you are than to be loved as someone you're not.

Areyan's Blog

"The fool who persists in his folly will become wise" - William Blake

A Mess of Contradictions
    But I haven't posted yet. D:

Welcome to the forum, Phoenix. I'm Cameron, the other moderator of the FTM section. I might not be around all the time, because I'm taking care of some personal stuff right now, but I'll try to help you out in any way I can.

Anyway, this thread has some tips to help with your voice. As for your face, it varies from individual to individual, but with successful binding and the right haircut you may be able to pass yourself off as a fairly young guy (early teenage years, probably). Plenty of dudes around that age (and a few older) have very delicate features, so most people tend to look more to behavioral and wardrobe cues to determine what gender they're supposed to be.

Good luck, and let us know if you have any more questions.

Quote Originally Posted by deebra View Post
    You're profile says you are 24 but here you say you are 18??? If you dress male you will find it's less trouble, more comfortable andyou can get by with less clothing so you can dress cheaper. You won't be as pretty, curvy or get the attention as the busty, pretty woman you are. Start with wearing mens undies, bikinni's, briefs or boxers; your choice. Mens jeans which will be very loose, baggy and course material. Wear a bra that flattens your boobs or no bra and a t-shirt under a button-up shirt or sweat shirt. Tennis shoes, no make up and a ball cap and you'll do just fine and at times pass as a guy. So many here would like to switch genders with you for a year or so to really see how the other side is. The good thing about CDing is you can be whatever gender you want to be at the moment and you can always go back, cool isn't it. Let us know how it goes.
    very well put, Im a guy wishing i am a girl at times but im still struggling with it, wish you the best of luck!