Thread: Another cop and crossdresser story

Another cop and crossdresser story

It was lunch time and I was sitting by myself at an outside eating area of a local restaurant. Now, to be clear about it I don’t have any photos of myself posted in the local post office and there are no warrants out for my arrest. I don’t even have any late fees at the library!
    So I’m sitting there and this cop walks up. I knew something was up because he looked right at me as he got out of his car. He walks right up to me and says “Stephanie?” – then I swear he must have kept at me for at least 2 hours! He already knew a heck of a lot about me and my crossdressing for gosh sakes. ( However he did mention at one point that he thought I looked very passable. How a girl loves compliments ). I mean, come on, what am I suppose to do? Here the two of us are – right in front of the restaurant! Middle of lunch time with tons of people walking by.
    Oh, did I forget to mention he was off duty. We were both in male mode, and we are both members of this site. (Yes, he was looking at a picture when he said the “passable” thing).
    First time we’ve ever met each other. It was because of here that we messaged each other to meet for lunch.
    ( I’m not going to mention who it is – for his own safety.) But I look forward to the two of us and our wives getting together soon.
    Just had to share. Thanks for listening.

Heh, awesome to read. Hopefully this is the beginning of a great friendship.
    "I am not altogether on anyone's side as no one is all together on my side"
    Tree beard. Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers.

Banned Read only
    What a small world? And a local police officer too! Hope your friendship develops. Another attestation we are normal.

What a beautiful story! Make sure he doesn't handcuff you to meet the 'wife'!ha,ha!

Now THAT is a different cop/crossdresser story lol

Nice when you can find another sister so close to get to meet, hope it works in to a friendship. Who says cops can't understand us! lol....
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Gold Member
    Try to get a "Get out of Jail Free CARD" From him just in case you get a parking ticket. LOL
    Hoping your future get to gathers go well.
    Rader

"A glass of wine anytime" rachaelsloane's Avatar
    Great story and good luck in your friendship.
    R

That was too funny!!!

Now that IS a different cop story, Stephanie. And a new girlfriend to talk to and share some shopping with. Good for you girl, I am envious.

That is the best cop story I ever heard. It even had a happier ending than when I had an accident right in front of a cop.
    Michelle

Oh Geez, Stephanie! You got me big time with that one!

Love it! You have one of the best writing styles here.

Glad the two of you met up and had a good time.

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Silver Member
    What a great story, you had me going for a minute there, love to hear of nice things like this, keep us posted on how it works out

Thank you all for the nice words. I just thought it would be nice to post something that was kind of upbeat. There are so many peope that are in so many professions that we just don't consider to be on "our side" that we unfortunatly forget those that are with-in those professions, that really are on our side. Once in a while we just need to be reminded I think.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    "ello!ello!ello! whats going on here LOL you never know who you'll bump into,just goes to show you we are in all sorts of professions you wouldn't think of at first hand,I mean I count a Lawyer and an ex British Army soldier,among my TG friends

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson