Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Separation and divorce is in the horizon...

"I've told her that if I was in her shoes I would never understand someone like me and would never agree to be with a man like me"
    **BANG**

I'm sorry, but was that the sound of yet another CDer shooting themselves in the foot, by treating what they do as a disease, or negative thing?

What was your wife's reaction to the balderal?

What the heck is this all about here, did I miss a thread that had anything else about this?

The decision for her to leave IS HER'S not yours. If she loves you she will stick around, and that is her decision.

But for the love of the maker, don't go and do this. This does nothing good.
    Last edited by Pythos; 04-15-2011 at 10:18 AM.
    "I am not altogether on anyone's side as no one is all together on my side"
    Tree beard. Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers.

Previously GraceAnne
    Assuming your wife does not want a divorce, this sounds like you pretending to be the better person by 'letting her go and find a real man', but what she will probably hear is that I don't want to make an effort to help you understand, I don't want to have to compromise, I don't want to have to work to fix things. This is my biggest fear, and I assume alot of other GG's, that my husband doesn't think I'm worth the effort of hard work.
    Of course, if there is more to the situation that you have not relayed, then I apologise.

I get where your coming from, I feel I am in the same place, for instance my wife does not approve and will never approve ever, I cant make this magically go away, neither one of us want to end the marraige, she said why can i just stop for her and the kids and I would love to do that but its impossible(maybe i should look into electric shock terapy,lol) we are stuck between a rock and a hard place. Yes sure there are other issues in the marraige that may be bad as well but there made worse by the facct that I crossdress.I truely feel horrible I even put my wife in this situation, she has told me time and time again that if she would have know would have never married me, she basically will never allow me to dress and never wants me to go out dressed, so it isnt fair to either, what do we do? where do we go from here?and she also uses the line that she would like to find a "real man" I wish you the best of luck and my thoughts and prayers are with you

Just want to thank the small percentage of sisters that understood my situation and your sympathies, only we know where we are at, as individuals, how can I expect anyone to understand? You know what I dislike about most men? Their big ego........no insult intended.

Love,Ericka.
    She's back