Hi guys,
I have a few questions for you. I am genuinely curious and it would be interesting to flush out a few FtM on here. (You are all so shy! POST DAMMIT! POST! It's FUN!!)

Male to Female CDs. PLEASE don't hijack this thread. You have enough of your own! Contributions are welcome if it directly relates to the questions, say, if you have a FtM friend. Thank you.

These are questions that we CDs get asked a lot, so forgive me if they have been asked to death already but I haven't seen them in this section.

(If you want to split them up Eddie, to make it more lively, just split away.)

o.k.!! So....

1) When did you first think you would like to be a boy, or became aware that you were attracted to 'boy stuff' and dressing as a boy, more than was usual?

2) Do Female to Males have a 'thing' about the clothing? Most Male to female CDs have what is known as 'paraphilia' which is basically a bit of a hangup on a particular article of female clothing, panties, shoes, stockings etc. Does this apply to F t M and if so what's your 'thing'.? Boxer shorts? Brogue shoes? Ties?

3) If you are not fully out as a CD then what do you have to do secretly which other people might frown on if they knew. For me it is obviously the dressing up bit. But what about you? What aspect of being a CD do you have to hide?

4) What do you most like about men and what gives you the most pleasure when presenting yourself as one?

5) Why is there a funny smell in my kitchen? (optional question.)

Thanks.

JY