Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Need to ask. When enfem, do you chase men.

I am only sexually attracted to women, regardless of what I'm wearing. In fact, I'm kind of freaked out by most of the trappings of "masculinity" and think the idea of being with a guy is kind of creepy.

I'm also way too old and stiff, and my heels are far too high to "chase" anyone!

- Diane

Though I'm heterosexual, I definitely get turned on thinking that a guy sees me as a sex object. Or anyone for that matter. Male or female, if anyone sees me as a sex object, that gets me going.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistybtm View Post
    I am bi and i do find myself wanting a man more when i am dressed, when i am not dressed i am more into woman. I am dressed more than i am not.
    I guess I'm like you. Being bi, I like guys when in girl mode. But I like guys if they're feminine looking no matter how I'm dressed.

The only times I'm attracted to men is when I'm wearing my girls clothes, so I guess that makes me bi.

Nope. I'm a lesbian. The only time I try to "get" men is to get free drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Nisha View Post
    I am straight and attracted to women and women only. When I am dressed, I am not attracted to men in any way.
    this...

Quote Originally Posted by Violetgray View Post
    The presence of a skirt and heels has no bearing on something as hard-wired as sexuality.
    ...and this.

Can't imagine it.
    "Be yourself; everyone else is already taken."
    Oscar Wilde

I dont think im into men,but i do fantasize being with a man as a woman .I do love being complemented by men.
    Last edited by thechic; 04-16-2011 at 04:10 AM. Reason: spelling

When dressed in fem and driving for some reason i look for the attention of a man in a van or truck, almost seeing if i pass as a woman. I don't want a relationship with a man, i just want the attention woman get. I don't go driving or even out as much ever since the camera phones and everyone has a camera with them. I don't want to end up on facebook or utube. Witch is a shame because i like the feeling of being outdoors dressed.

The only man I want to chase is Seanmuscle..He has such development between his ears...perhaps I could be his prize catch,but he is off chasing Barbara..such a manly man!
    It SURE is my hair ! I have the receipt and the box it came in !

Women only whether I'm dressed or not. I have been hit on by men while dressed and I always appreciate the compliment, but that's as far as it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by seanmuscle View Post
    There is no safer and feminine feeling than being in the arms of a strong caring man who worships you
    How on earth would you know this? Personal experience?

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    It's women for me, regardless of the presentation, and specifically the one women who I've been with for almost 40 years!
    \

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seanmuscle View Post
    There is no safer and feminine feeling than being in the arms of a strong caring man who worships you
    I think there is no safer feeling than being in the arms of a strong, loving woman (whom I worship.)

Gold Member
    I think this shows yet another failing in our language. One person says they love women so they are straight, heterosexual. Another says they love women so they are lesbian. So you have to be more specific to get the point across properly since our world is such a blur.

For me, it is only women. I don't want to be touched by a man, don't want to be hunted by a man. Common courtesy and great conversations are awesome any time of the week.

No,I have no interest in men,besides I think if I did that my wife would beat the snot out of me.
    Drink up me heartys,yo ho!

Kate

Bi, Bi baby. When in heels and a tight skirt I don't think of women or for that matter tv's as anything but companions and/or competition. But when dressed as a man its generally the opposite, but it is more fluid.

Yesterday I was shopping in my normal male guise and ran into a woman that I found extremely attractive she was wearing jeans a tshirt and 3" or higher heels. What attracted me so much was she was tall enough in the heels to be eye to eye with me so she was probably 5'8'' or 9". She was generally attractive but with the heels and her height wow!

Then I noticed she was with someone, husband I think and he was about the same height as her in jeans a biker jacket and tshirt as well. And oh was he handsome mentally I flashed to wanting to be in her shoes lol. I'm not transgendered I'm a tv so I suppose he might not have liked the switch so much but then maybe he wouldn't have noticed given the activity I had in mind....

My point is that had I only seen her I would have been mentally fixated on her and her physical attractiveness to me. In fact if I had been alone (I was with a female friend) I might have asked her out after checking for a ring of course. Had I only seen him I'm not sure I would have found him as attractive. I think she triggered a desire to be dressed and that in turn triggered a desire for him. Being attracted to a woman doesn't always make me want to dress but for whatever reason this time it did.

So in answer to the OP yes!

Tonya, the SHOE monster! rocketscientist's Avatar

Thumbs up

Well, with respect to everyone else here, regardless of your preference, Tone Loc said it best for me;

"I went up to this girl, she said, Hi, my name is Sheena
    I thought she'd be good to go with a little Funky Cold Medina
    She said, I'd like a drink, I said, Ehm - ok, I'll go get it
    Then a couple sips she cold licked her lips, and I knew that she was with it
    So I took her to my crib, and everything went well as planned
    But when she got undressed, it was a big old mess, Sheena was a man
    So I threw him out, I don't fool around with no Oscar Meyer wiener
    You must be sure that the girl is pure for the Funky Cold Medina

You know, ain't no plans with a man
    This is the 80's, and I'm down with the ladies
    Ya know?

Well, except for the line about being the 80's anyway. I always find myself checking out the girls no matter how I'm dressed. I find it a bit strange and funny when I'm enfemme and feel like whistling or catcalling when I see an incredibly gorgeous girl. I guess if you look at it that way, I am a dyed in the wool lesbian! Ain't no plans with a man. Hugs, Tonya
    "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken" = Oscar Wilde

Only if he swiped a dress that I wanted off of the rack right in front of me. . . .

Yes, I chase men whether I'm in fem or not. That is, I chase them away from the woman I love. Don't understand why even GG's are attracted to men! lol

I like to look pretty Prissy Linda's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TxKimberly View Post
    Only if he swiped a dress that I wanted off of the rack right in front of me. . . .
    Now that's funny, now I have this visual in my mind, lol.

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by Pythos
    When enfem, do you chase men.
    [SIZE="2"]En femme

I do not chase men. Since I’m trying to get away from my own male-ness, why on Earth would I go out and chase men? For those who believe transvestites dress up to attract men, I’m here to present an alternative to that tired old chestnut, OK? Frankly, I wouldn’t trust a man who would prefer a transvestite, but you meet all kinds – a “passing” fancy, perhaps?
    [/SIZE]

If you are a male to female CD, Do you stick to women?
    [SIZE="2"]I am a male-to-female CD, and, try as I may, I have not been able to “stick” to women. I mean, I keep falling off! Maybe duct tape would work…
    [/SIZE]

I love to chase men. I consider myself a woman and want the total affect. I have been attracted to the complete role of a woman from my earliest age. As others have said, no need to "chase" men, they make it easy.
    Tammy

I never really think about it until I'm enfemme then I think about being with a man and pleasing that man I will. I want to be submissive.
    WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications. It is recommended that other members post a similar notice to this.
    I know some girls who have had pictures stolen , copied then used elswhere .
    This isn't a joke - this advice was passed onto me by a close legally trained friend .

I get hit on by both, been with women most of my life... but now, i'm most interested in men. Eventually I want my partner to be a man with maturity. It's so nice to be treated as a lady.

I imagine the courting process... But only to a point.

Now... If all men were in drag, well that'd be a whole different can of worms. lol

-Emily

I have never chased a man. However, I have attended a couple of weddings en femme and love the feeling of being held close tight by a man. I don't know if I could ever let it go beyond that?!?!?!?