Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Will I crossdress forever?

In an Enigma,surrounded by a Black Hole,inside a Conundrum
    Yeah,,I have to agree with everyone else,,,it`s embedded in you,,,,the urge may wane from time to time but it my case ,at 57,has welled up again after a 6 year dry spell,,,lol
    "it all unfolds before your eyes ,let Merlin cast his spell" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I did it from about 9 to 15, took a break until I was 40 and then for some reason it took off like gangbusters. I bought my first dress about 40 and now I have 3 closets full of womens clothes. I am 65 and the urge to crossdress seems to be getting stronger and stronger.

Karen Sue

I don't know about you but I have been dressing since I was 15, I'm 66 now and intend to dress until they're shoveling dirt on top of me.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

"What's this growing old cr@p?"

Quote Originally Posted by RADER View Post
    ... Now 60 years later, I have lots more time to enjoy what I do and wear what I want to. Rader
    OMG Andi, I choose Rader's quote (#24) to share with you that the new "Middle Age" is now 60.

Andi, "Life begins at Middle Age," haven't you heard? "What's this growing old cr@p?"

I personally get the feeling, plus I have a real strong hunch, that at least half of the girls here are Midde-aged? By their own definition, or by my definition; makes no difference, they're "living life" in the fast lane??? You'll do it too!

Love M.

Quote Originally Posted by LilSissyStevie View Post
    You can stop anytime you really want to. But you won't find any quitters here. They're long gone.

I guess the question is not so much if the urge leaves but if the activity stops? Can you make a distinction between the two? Do you want to?

"A glass of wine anytime" rachaelsloane's Avatar
    Andi,
    I do not think the desire/urge/need ever goes away. Circumstances do change over our lives, but IMO, once a CD'er always a CD'er. Bottom line here, enjoy it, and don't worry about it.
    Rachael

Just call me Amanda GirlieAmanda's Avatar
    Yes or at least it won't go away ever. I hope that when I am old it will be so accepted that it will be no big deal.
    The phoenix has risen the old life is gone
    A new life to live has finally begun
    There is fun to be had and work to be done
    My beauty is radiant my freedom is won

I am soon to be 58 and with that much experience I can predict the day the desire will go away: The day my heart starts beating and they put a toe tag on my big toe.

What happens between now and then is the big question. I to have wondered about having to enter a nursing home. Oh well, we will all see someday.

Leann
    Leann

Enjoy who you are but stay safe.

Life is short. If you enjoy doing it, just do it. Nobody knows what the future would bring.

I can't imagine ever quitting!!! And perhaps i don't want too!!!!

73 and sitting here in gown, panties.bra and forms ready for bed or company, whichever comes first. vivian

Like most of the other ladies, started young and the urge is getting stronger as I age.

I like to be pretty Joanne Curl's Avatar
    I don't think I can stop. If anything, the older I get the more I like to crossdress. It used to be a compulsion now it's a need. I 've tried to stop over the years but I've given up trying and accept Joanne as part of who I am.

It'll go on for the rest of your life. At times you might feel like you want to quit for whatever reasons and sooner or later it always comes back. I wouldn't worry about it. It's not a mental illness and it's not "perverse". Millions of people do it and there are a very large number of genetic females aho are female to male CD's.

hello,
    well I have been doing it for nearly 50 years, but hope that I will never become mature!
    luv J

I have to agree it's not what I do but it is who I am, started at 9 or 10 and at 58 desire is still there, as for reacting to the desire, depends on whats is going on, I dont have the time to pursue this full time or anything like that.

Aspiring Member

I Can Stop Anytime I Want ! (Not)

Quote Originally Posted by Joanne Curl View Post
    I don't think I can stop. If anything, the older I get the more I like to crossdress. It used to be a compulsion now it's a need. I 've tried to stop over the years but I've given up trying and accept Joanne as part of who I am.
    Ditto for me, I'll soon be 61 and the urges are stronger than ever . For example about 5 or 6 weeks ago I made my annual "I'm going to quit CD'ing for the summer" statement Yet I'm sitting here in ladies PJ's with pink robe & slippers typing this note. So much for my "resolve" again this year.

Danielle

I've been through lots of phases with this but always thought it was something I could take or leave. I've been through periods when I haven't dressed for years, but it always came back. In the early days there was no web and no-one to talk to. In the last decade I have learned a lot more than the years before.

I still go through phases when, for the sake of my family, I think I should stop... but the fact is that the "urge" is stronger now than ever before and I get depressed when I can't dress. My dream at the moment would be to have a month on my own somewhere where I can just do it 24/7 and experience what that must be like. I think I would learn a lot from that.

I now realise that, as Reine's SO said, this is part of who I am, not just what I do. When I am not dressing I am often imagine that I am. So I guess it's with you till you "kick the bucket" as we say in Yorkshire!

The downside is that looking in the mirror to apply make-up gets more painful as you age, and it takes industrial strength camouflage to "smooth" the wrinkles and hide the sagging bits!

BTW I am in my 50s.
    Last edited by Kaz; 04-17-2011 at 04:51 AM.
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

No, Andi... You will be able to crossdress all your life.

Do not think crossdressing is bad. Do not make it a problem and do not oppress it.

It may also happen that you will have less urge to crossdress.

i hope so! more times and better until the end...

I think it stays with us forever, I always come up and have finally given in. It feels good to say this is who I am and this is me at my best.

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by Andi CD
    I was wondering how long will I keep the erge to crossdress. Will it be to my 60's, 70's, even my 80's ? I would be interested to hear from any mature cd's to get an idea of whats to come.
    [SIZE="2"]You WILL retain the urge to crossdress. Your mind may change over time, meaning you’ll become more comfortable with your chosen “activity,” or whatever you wish to call it. It will never feel like a “second skin,” since crossdressing (in my case) is always exciting. As long as you dress your age, you’ll age gracefully and most likely live longer because you crossdress…
    [/SIZE]

Thank you to everyone that posted a reply. At the moment my circumstances (lack of time and no money) mean that I cant be the woman I want to be but hopefully when that changes I will have years of dreessing up to look forward to. Thanks again ladies

The older I get the stronger the feeling gets. Also the older, I get the stronger the feeling that I dont care what other people think when I'm out. Even when I in the male mode I under dress 90% of the time, and I have been lucky in devloping my breast that i'm a full 44b, so when I am in my male mode there is no way to hide the fact that am wearing a bra and it makes me feel stronger when people notice. So I feel that the older I get the more the feeling to crossdress gets.

I dress about everyday for several hours, and at 75 the desire has not lessened. If anything I would rather be dressed more, whenever the opportunity arises I do so.!