Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The sexiest part of dressing up..........

The sexiest part of dressing up..........

For me it has to be the bit when I bring pantyhose or hold ups up my leg to the top, it actually makes me hold my breath for a few seconds. If I stroke my legs then I love the feeling, I can also the imagine I am stroking a girl or womens leg with nylon on for the first time. yes folks, I've got it bad, but who cares eh?

looking at myself in the mirror while I'm fully dressed with make up and wig etc

Quote Originally Posted by claireblur View Post
    looking at myself in the mirror while I'm fully dressed with make up and wig etc
    Yeah, that kind of does it for me too!!!

For me it's wearing 6 inch high heels around the house. Throw in a pair of thigh high stockings and I'm set. Anything else is optional of course. ha ha

blake

I love make-up! When I'm fully 'made up' I'm ready to show the world!

For me it's when I first slip on a fresh pair of panties and get tucked just right. It just looks and feels so feminine.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Life is what happens while you're making other plans

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    For me it's 2 parts normally:
    Starting to put on my pantyhose
    The spritz of perfume (more of a commitment to me that I going thru with the dressing).
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!

Taking all my clothes off, and then slipping on my pantyhose, or tights, leggings, or catsuit. That is the first part of my getting dressed routine, and it has never diminished. It is both the feeling, along with seeing my legs change from pale white to another color. The second part is when I get the top portion of said garment up and over my butt and hips, knowing that will be my unders for the day. The smoothness of the material leading from my feet or ankles, to all the way up to my waist (or the catsuit, up my whole body)
    "I am not altogether on anyone's side as no one is all together on my side"
    Tree beard. Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Yes, I remember those days, too, Carol! I'd wear them all evening while I watched TV. Looking and touching my legs on and off!

These days, it takes A LOT MORE for me to feel that sexy! Like Pythos, the steps along the way get me started, but it takes the FINISHED PRODUCT to blow my hair back now! O yez!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

pantynhoseman
    It's the same for me. When i pull my pantyhose up my freshly shaved legs, it sends shivers up my spine.

I'm bout to blow this thread out.

For me it is the fact that I know I am beautiful whether I'm dressed or not and it does not matter how other people see me. I feel sexy in a pair of jeans or a LBD(when I wear one). It shouldn't take apparel to make you feel sexy and special. You should feel that way all the time just because.

hi .for me is when i've epilated and pull my panties on and then a skirt . i'am so easily pleased. love deanna b

There is a bit of ritual with cross dressing isn't there? Like a lot of us, I underdress daily... so, it means after the shower on a regular morning with freshly shaved legs (maintenance shave), I select the panties I want for the day and the thigh highs too. This always takes time, as I'm neurotically obsessed about which hose to wear which day... but I sit down on my sofa in my room, next to my collection of hosiery (all organized), and lay out the hose I want.. then with the hose on and panties, I know I'm in business for the day and I feel "happy"... I'll take a few minutes in the morning to be just dressed like this, checking email, what not, eating a little breakfast.... but it gets me in the mood that I may be boy on the outside, but underneath, I have on exactly what I want.

But having a full en-femme event where I fully cross dress, the process of getting make up on has always been the biggest thrill. The mascara wand is a very powerful instrument in that regard ;-)

These replies are brilliant keep them coming!!

Thanks for these replies the're great reading! There realy must be millions of us on the same wave length.

When you just slip into a lovely pair of pantys, put on a bra and slide up some stockings! But I have to agree with some of the other guys, looking at yourself fully dressed is amazing!
    -x-

For me it is the lipstick. I usually apply it last in front of the mirror once I am all dressed. It makes me feel more feminine than any of the clothes I wear :-)

Shaving the face, exfoliating and popping a zit in preparing for an enjoyable transition. Yep still get an odd pimple so hormones must be racing huh.

BUSINESS DRESSER FAVORITE HEELS's Avatar
    At the moment when I am bringing my nylon stockings as high as they will go up and I have fastend my 6th garter strap to the welt/lace top.I also love the feeling of turning my toes and slipping into my 5 1/4 inch heel black kid pumps!Of course the complete made up look in the mirror not bad either..
    Last edited by FAVORITE HEELS; 04-17-2011 at 03:57 PM. Reason: spelling
    The fact that reading these great experiences and it being my story or a happy future to my situation makes me know im in the right place.

Aspiring Member PrettyFlowingGown's Avatar
    for me, its lounging in a beautiful long flowing nightgown and robe (satin or silk)on freshly shaved legs, and stroking my legs and pretending its a cute guy doing it....lol.
    or sliding in between my satin sheets in my beautiful long satin nightgown........i control my arrousal most of the time, but its easily sexy and arrousing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I love my gorgous flowing evening and ball gowns. I love swishing in them, and feeling how beautiful and shimmering they are. I love to feel like a princess. I love to be elegant, feminine and ladylike.

For me, it is when there is just enough makeup so that i loose vince in the mirror...and all i see is niki. That is an absolutely wonderful moment for me!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hugs, msniki48
    Blog
    http://nikishomeawayfromhome.spaces....x?sa=764853634

On Hiatus
    I really want to say something stupid like..."I feel sexiest when I slip on my women's wristwatch", but I won't.
    "None is more cruel and violent than the coward"
    -Italian economist and sociologist Vilfredo Pareto-

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleCarol View Post
    when I bring pantyhose or hold ups up my leg to the top, it actually makes me hold my breath for a few seconds. If I stroke my legs then I love the feeling
    Oooooooooooooooo, yes!

"The sexiest part of dressing up is Folger's in your cup!".

Seriously though, I love the entire process. I wear my panties all day. Put on my pantyhose and bra, plan what makeup I'm going with, what outfit I'm going to wear, and finish up with my favorite scent. I love it all!

yea what she said , lol every last bit of it lol
    I like my femself; it makes me feel more civilized, i think girltime should be a requirment for all kids.

Pirate Queen wannabe Maria Blackwood's Avatar
    The whole transform is full of those little moments for me, but one in particular is attaching the garters to thigh high stockings. That little ritual is very special to me for some reason. I like pantyhose as well, but the stretch and brush of garters against the skin of my thighs as I move around is utterly intoxicating to me.