Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How do you feel when it happens?

How do you feel when it happens?

How do you feel when men hit on you? I am straight and nothing against those who are not but it makes me feel uncomfortable.. Hey I am being honest and don't get me wrong I am just speaking out.. I have not placed a pic on here for sometime so I am not speaking of this site .. NO ...I am not any more special or above any other dresser here either.. I am just some guy who enjoys dressing up ..so what Shoot me!!

But by posting a pic of myself is not an invite to pick up on me for Gods sakes. It creeps me out!! Thats how I feel ,sorry this isn't pointed at anyone I am just wondering if others feel this way? Feel like I have to defend myself everytime I even post anything so sorry if I wonder off topic to much.. I am saying this in the nicest way possiable without and not including or painting myself as a super model or average guy. I do not hold any anger or hate any of those who's sexual preferances is or are different than mine ..
    I do not!! Claim to be an expert on any topic, when I post a new thread or reply on any thread my imput is strickly that of a crossdresser. Not to offend Gay people , Transexuals or any other life style, I am only commenting on one of my own.

Creepy is creepy, transgendered or not. I know plenty of ggs who have horror stories of guys making unwanted advances both online and in their day to day lives, and it just is terrible. What you're seeing is less a "sexual orientation" conflict and more just a glimpse into what women have to deal with all the time.

For me personally I am flattered when a guy hits on me, though it rarely happens, as long as he's a gentleman about it or at least classy. Like I said though, creepy is creepy no matter how I'm dressed.
    -------------------------------------------------
    ~Riley
    Check out my trans themed standup on YouTube!

My Tumblr Blog

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    I put my picture up because im proud of who I am,no way at all am I fishing for compliments or anything like that.not that any are likely lol
    when am out dressed compliments are nice,but the Tranny Fanciers really freak the hell outta me

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

I am really after the guys. There are a few creepy ones out there but when a nice one hit on me I take as a compliment..I think being hit on goes with the territory when we represent ourselves as ladies... I am gay but to be honest I used to creep out when other cd's used to hit on me because I am not into them or gg's ..now I just take it also as a compliment as long it doesn't get too creepy.

Excites me,i say to my self He thinks i a woman yay,then reality sets in and then it creeps me out.

I haven't been hit on when dressed (b/c I don't go out) or online, but I've been hit on by guys in day to day life. I just said thank you. It's flattering to me when someone finds me attractive whether it's a guy or girl. I don't worry about it.

I'm like any other girl, if they are charming and sincere they get my attention. If they're creepy and horny, I look for the door quickly.
    I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get back keep me here to wait for me so I don't go back out and miss myself when I return.

Michelle has the same opinion I have. Creepy is creepy whether a GG or Cd.
    Danielle

I have a flickr album that I really like, but I am constantly blocking guys that think I want to see their block and tackle. I also have had some men leave some lewd comments on my pics...they get blocked too. Now I do like it when I get compliments on my looks or hints on ways to improve them.

I really dislike it when guys feel the need to tell me what sexual acts they would like to do with me. It does creep me out, and I am sure it creeps GGs out too when they get such comments.
    "I am not altogether on anyone's side as no one is all together on my side"
    Tree beard. Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers.

I would love to look good enough as a woman for a straight guy to hit on me. I am straight, but not at all homophobic, so I don't even care if people think I might be gay or trans. Only my wife needs to know. For anyone else, of any gender, I can just tell them I am taken.
    Juno Michelle Krahn

Normal people are weird. Stealth is another word for "in the closet".

Quote Originally Posted by Pythos View Post
    . . . but I am constantly blocking guys that think I want to see their block and tackle.
    Oh, that is hilarious! What is it about guys who seem to think that a girl doesn't know what a willy looks like?
    I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get back keep me here to wait for me so I don't go back out and miss myself when I return.

Agree with Pythos. I get so blasted sick of seeing guy's tools, and not their faces, on some sites. To me, theyall look the same. Ugly! And, no class! I like it, if I am complimented when out dressed. Have not been hit on yet. Only go out a few times a year.

I don't even know any sites where people are allowed to show their junk. Have no desire to go to them. Much like in day to day life, I avoid dangerous or scummy areas.

Quote Originally Posted by Treetop Louise View Post
    I get so blasted sick of seeing guy's tools, and not their faces, on some sites.
    I know! I was on one site for less than 24 hours before I killed my profile and got out. Nearly every single male profile either had no photo or a mugshot of their d!@k. Jeez!

Thank you all for the replies..

I guess my next question will be pointed toward the GG's.. Now that I have found myself in a single lifestyle. while out on a date with a lady that I have taken a interest in.. Knowing how it feels to be looked at like a piece of meat,would my signels come accross as a red flag in showing respect to this matter? Would you think I am odd because I do not act like dog with my nose up your azz ? I think I would be acting like a gentelman treating you with respect knowing how it feels ,but it seem that acting like that raises questions in my sexual preferance ..I know thats not the only reason on my behalf I was raised oldd fashion barley a kiss on the first date ..But really ?? Cause I don't act like that makes me gay..True story..
    I do not!! Claim to be an expert on any topic, when I post a new thread or reply on any thread my imput is strickly that of a crossdresser. Not to offend Gay people , Transexuals or any other life style, I am only commenting on one of my own.

Living in one of the queerest cities in North America, I've had many friends over the years, some of whom were gay, some lesbian and a lot more who were straight. I never really felt threatened by any of them. Now and then I used to get hit on by gay guys but it never bothered me much. I'd just tell them I was flattered by their attention but that I happen to be straight. Never once had a bad reaction from being honest and friendly. Usually after getting that issue 'straightened out' we would continue with an interesting conversation. Doesn't happen anymore probably because very few gay guys are interested in picking up a somewhat feminine, almost 60 year old guy.

It's amazing what one can learn if the mind is open to others who are different than them. Two of my dearest friends for many years are a lesbian couple, my SO and I attended their wedding (legal here in Canada) several years ago. Now they have two kids and are great parents. After all these years they seem just like any other couple with kids, only they both happen to be women.

Allana

Hi,

Three times iv had men as you say, hit on . while i was over in Austraila .sydney, at the time about 2 1 / 2 years ago while i was walking around a guy in his car come by me & said in effect hey sexy you wont something , i just turned & walked on & he drove off...

The 2 nd time was at a gay bar in brisbane austraila & a guy came up to me & started talking tho i had been told where we two of us, were going & there were other women there so was okay . he was nice & we just talked about myself as he was interested so no probs there & i met a few others .

The 3 rd time was here christchruch N Z ,
    i was invited to as what i thought a freind just to say hi & talk on the net. hmmmm okay he is a dresser tho is some what transvestite certinly not a woman in any way at all. he after a while made pass s at me ineffect of having it on in bed, another friend of his came in very soon after,

she is a natal woman & we hit it off like wed known each other for years our langage & manerisims were just the same nothing male about us the other guy was haveing a few wines & made a point of not wonting to talk with me as id made it very plain i was not interested in a one night stand & after a while he was very rude to me to the point of telling me to get out of his flat.
    his friend when we were out side told me she was so embarrised of how he was toward me she said as a friend to me she would rethink haveing any thing to do with him again .

I was surprised some what taken aback & thought well a lesson learned , if he had have made more advances toward me as i had told him im a non sexual & not interested i was going to leave , as it was while i was talking to the other woman he moved over to me put his arms around me & only stoped because i did not respond to him & i carred on talking with the woman he then stoped & got up went to his commputer & would not talk to the woman or i .

& then he told us to get out so we did. his friend was nice & we talked about why he was like that & as im a woman she responed to me as a normal woman does .

with in about 10 mins id sorted out a few things so was very prepeared . i still see a need to be carefull & certinly dont drink as things can change very quickly in situstions like that ,oh the thing is make sure its in the day time as it was for me.

so there you have it so youll quess ill not do that again ,.

...noeleena...

I just say thank you, but no thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeArel View Post
    I just say thank you, but no thank you.
    DeeArel said it best.

Gay guys are fact of life, and they are amongst us.
    Look at it this way: if you are a woman, just think about how many guys chase you, and offer you drinks, and other propositions, and you weren't interested, so you politely turned him down. Suppose even if you are lesbian, then what would you do? You're just not interested in him.

I was out at a LGBT event last night, and I had one gay guy tell me how corageous I was for having the balls to show up in a dress, and how convincing I looked, but in reality I got the sense he was trying to put on the charm.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy_Bella View Post
    Thank you all for the replies..

I guess my next question will be pointed toward the GG's.. Now that I have found myself in a single lifestyle. while out on a date with a lady that I have taken a interest in.. Knowing how it feels to be looked at like a piece of meat,would my signels come accross as a red flag in showing respect to this matter? Would you think I am odd because I do not act like dog with my nose up your azz ? I think I would be acting like a gentelman treating you with respect knowing how it feels ,but it seem that acting like that raises questions in my sexual preferance ..I know thats not the only reason on my behalf I was raised oldd fashion barley a kiss on the first date ..But really ?? Cause I don't act like that makes me gay..True story..
    I'm a guy, but being shy and a gentleman has always worked out well for me. I've never asked out a woman (I'm now married), but never had a problem having a date. Be yourself and be genuine. Women appreciate it.

My daughter went to a LBGT even the other night and told me of the 'Moment of Silence' that was held for the victims of violence in our communities. I had to tell her how proud I was of her for going and for participating. I think I've raised her right. She is Bi, at least psychologically, though perhaps not actually. I don't know and it's none of my business. The point I wish to make is that a creep is a creep, be they male or female, straight or gay. Creepy just doesn't cut it.

That being said, I've never had anyone hit on me, though 'I' have initiated conversation with someone I have 'read'. What a hoot to be able to talk to someone, discuss common issues we have and not feel uncomfortable at all.

Where's my Millionaire?? Kendra (Tx)'s Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]I have several "gentleman" I chat with on Yahoo...One in particular is certainly a Gentleman....We've been chatting for quite a long time...and he's been nothing but "respectful" to me...He's seen my pics offered up tasteful comments of them....Told me which were his "favorites"....He travels a lot in his job and he even keeps a pic of me with him when he does....He tells me the last thing he likes to see each night before he turns the light out and the first thing he likes to see each morning is my pic....Awwwww...How sweet is that??? ... He also keeps a pic of me on his desk in his office which gets favorable comments from male co workers... I actually find it VERY, VERY flattering that he does this and thinks of me in such an affectionate way....Not "creepy" at all....He reinforces my femininity and he constantly tells me that I'm nothing BUT a "beautiful woman inside and out".... Thank you, Geoff..[/SIZE]

http://www.kendra954.com
    [SIZE="3"]Some of the most beautiful women in the world were born male. [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy_Bella View Post
    I guess my next question will be pointed toward the GG's.. while out on a date with a lady that I have taken a interest in.. Knowing how it feels to be looked at like a piece of meat,would my signels come accross as a red flag in showing respect to this matter?
    There's nothing wrong with letting someone know you're interested if you're getting positive vibes from her. The best come-ons are when both people are on the same wave-length and it develops naturally.

The creepiness factor comes in when a guy makes inappropriately lewd comments in situations that don't call for it at all. Like the stranger in a check out line making sexually explicit advances, or some random guy at a bar who thinks that his mere presence should make a girl want to have sex with him, especially when she's not giving off those signals.

Back to your OP about getting comments just because you or other CDers post pics? Well, to many cisfolks and certainly to the admirers/chasers, usually putting a picture up means that you are fishing, especially if it is suggestive, even mildly so. It took me the longest time to understand that CDers wearing certain things and in certain poses are not necessarily looking for sex. As a GG, this is exactly what I'd be looking for if I decided to put myself out there that way. I do understand it now, but I can see why some people don't.

Also, I imagine there are people here and on Flickr who look for sex when they put their own pics up, so naturally they'll read their same motives in everyone else.
    Last edited by ReineD; 04-17-2011 at 10:49 PM.
    Reine

I'm with Reine, Lucy.

If I weren't happily married to Tea, I'd consider you a real catch because you are so kind to the women.... Well I still do , but you know what I mean.

Presh GG

I take it as a complement which it is; and politely let them know I'm not interested.
    If they get rude I return it.

I try to treat them like I want to be treated when I ask a girl out :-)