Thread: Saturday night

Saturday night

I didn't know where to post this so put it here (if the mediators feel it should be moved please do so).
    I had the most wonderful Saturday night. I went out Enfemme for a nice evening with some friends. Apon arriving at the lounge where we agreed to meet, I had found I had arrived early. So I sat at the bar and ordered my self a drink, and began chatting with a real nice gentleman from Texas. When I told him I was a CD he said that was alright. He introduced him self as Jerry. a short while later my friends had arrived and I politely told Jerry my party was here and to please excuse me. as I sat with my friends, we had a great time.
    about 11:30 they had decided to leave and I was gonna go home to bed, well Jerry came and sat with me and asked me if I wanted to go out with him for a bit. I told him yes. He pulled his nice big truck up to the entrance so I didn't have to walk. When I got in he asked where I wanted to go. when I told him I was going to head home to bed, he said " why don't you come to my place for a bit first?" I said ok to that and off we went. Now most guys live like they live in a cave, But Jerry's place was nice. He asked if he could Kiss me and I told him yes. so to say none the less we enjoyed the rest of the evening!!
    I just wanted to share that with all of you!!!!!
    The most beautiful thing in life, cannot be seen or touched, but is felt by the heart!

What a nice story! Saturday nights are for fun! And a girl gotta' do what a girls gotta' do! Have fun! Hugs!

I'm sorry but I gotta say this...do you realise how silly that was? anything could have happened to you, and I don't mean the good stuff.

For gods sake think of your own safety in the future
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Sounds like a nice night, and Jerry knows how to treat a lady!
    Tina B.

Sandra, what you have never met a person in a bar, what a sheltered life you've lead.
    It's how a lot of us meet life long partners!
    Tina B.
    Last edited by Sandra; 04-19-2011 at 11:40 AM. Reason: merged consecutive post please use either multiquote or edit function
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

I Love those kind of nights.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I'm SURE many here will be jealous when they read of your adventure, Samantha! Will u be seeing Jerry again?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by Tina B. View Post

Sandra, what you have never met a person in a bar, what a sheltered life you've lead.
    It's how a lot of us meet life long partners!
    Tina B.
    Actually I haven't lead a sheltered life...and yes I have met a person in a bar, but I didn't risk my life by going in a truck with a complete stranger and then going back to his place....I value my life to much to do such a thing.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Sounds like an awesome evening. Are you going to see Jerry again? I have to agree with a few others here, you put yourself in a high risk situation. Fortunately you met a nice guy.

Glad to hear you had a fun evening Samantha

However I find the idea of suddenly deciding to get into the truck of a complete stranger utter madness !!!!

You should at the very least let someone know where your going for your own safety
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Untitled

Just a few ways of saying you were silly to go anywhere with someone you have just met. Whilst the evening was a good one, it could have been a tragic one. This is not just for our community, but for anyone who chooses such a foolish action as you did.
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another

Samantha is a big girl and she can make her own decisions right or wrong. All any of us should of said is please be careful because of possible bad consequences..
    Last edited by Daintre; 04-19-2011 at 12:31 PM. Reason: offending post has been removed

Since my post was deleted, I'll phrase it a different way.

You must either have a death wish or you are not a lady.
    Ladies are courted, they just don't give it up to some random guy in a bar.
    [SIZE="4"]Momarie[/SIZE]

I guess I should look for my own safety, it was a spur of the moment thing. I do plan on seeing Jerry again But plan to be more cautious. I thank all of you for your concern. I guess it was just luck I found him (or he found me). If I were able to tell the events of the night in detail on here, it would show how different this is from any other guy I have met and made it more possible to be trusting. I do apologize for upsetting anyone. I consider you girls my best friends and would nothing to compromise that.
    As for Jerry, I think this might be the one (or just a good fling) I an willing to see where this goes and let you girls know what happens.
    I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!
    The most beautiful thing in life, cannot be seen or touched, but is felt by the heart!