Thread: That first article of clothing (if we knew then...)

That first article of clothing (if we knew then...)

There have been lots of threads on the different CD sites about that first time.
    But am I right in thinking that there must be very few of us who have tried on something feminine, and then afterwards NOT felt the urge to go back for more, and more....

We probably thought at the time that this wouldn't lead to anything!

I know what you mean, it felt comfortable/good/right? Then it was like wondering what other clothes feel & look like on. Just like that b4 I knew it I was hooked!

Yes I think you're right about that. My first was pantyhose, and for some reason I was just infatuated with it. Later it (clearly) grew into the whole 9 yards. I don't have any certain knowledge about how the dressing happened. Probably there was some sort of genetic disposition of a general nature, but also some reinforcement from the pleasures and excitements later.

My very first time that I remember was a truth or dare stunt with a friend's sister's bikini. Then I clowned around crossdressing for several years, but it really did not become serious until about five or six years ago.

For me it was my best friends, teen age sister high heel shoes. I love how they felt and even stole a pair once. I have always been so drawn to high heels. When in fem I wear nothing less then 3 inches.
    When a woman dresses like a man, it's ok. But when a man dresses like a woman, you think it's degrading. Because you think being a woman is degrading. -Madonna-

The first female attire I ever wore were nylons. They were cheap and I already shaved my legs. I felt that I should always be wearing nylons after that first experience. The smooth feel was wonderful. I was so jealous of woman being able to were nylons and "guys" weren't supposed to wear them.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Always exceptions to EVERY rule!

My ex and I switched genders for a Halloween bar excursion many years ago. So, did the nylons, heels, fake boobs, or short skirt turn me on? NOT in the least! I promptly forgot all about that evening. Except for the part about having to stop my ex from belting some drunk guy who popped my boob! She REALLY got into her "dude" roll!

Maybe 5 years later, I tried on some ladies jeans just to see if they fit. It was about another YEAR before I thot of trying any other fem items on! Then, CDing finally TOOK!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joanne51 View Post
    There have been lots of threads on the different CD sites about that first time.
    But am I right in thinking that there must be very few of us who have tried on something feminine, and then afterwards NOT felt the urge to go back for more, and more....

We probably thought at the time that this wouldn't lead to anything!
    some didn't read the post

My first was my mothers bra with a pair of falsies when I was 9. had no clue it would surface 27 years later. but guess what .I'm happy.
    regent,

Aspiring Member
    I remember my first time and how pleasing it was to me. It aroused feelings in me, but I wasn't sure what they were. I didn't immediately think that I'd discovered something significant. I returned the clothes and never really thought about it again until the day that out of nowhere, I wanted to do it again. And then again. And then again...........

I never did expect that things would turn out the way that they did and that I would later embrace it as I have.

I dabbled in hose and high heels every so often, and never in a million years thought I would end up being so comfortable in my second skin. I have no regrets, nor will I turn back.

bobbie sue
    Hi grils for me panties i have two older sisters my mother put me in panties from the very start never owned a pair of male underwear wore dresses at home first bra at 9 shaving my leggs at 10 dressing fulltime at10 love my mother and sisters and love being a women 24/7 now love my wife. LOVE YOU ALL

We probably didn't think anything at the time, especially if very young. We just knew it felt right for us.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

As Denise said, I was 6 and the only thing I thought, (I think) was it feels right. If it didn't there never would have been a second time.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

After reading your question and really thinking about it; I will have to say that for me it felt right. The only thoughts I had negative were that I should not be doing this. However, It felt right and I connected to it and to this day I feel correct when I am wearing female clothes.

It started when I tried on the girl next doors dress. I was six or seven. Of course immediately before I wore that first dress I never suspected that I would feel the need to do this for the rest of my life. However, once I put it on I knew immediately that this felt right and that I couldnt and wouldnt stop. I did try of course but everyone here knows how fruitless that is.

Banned Read only
    My first enticement was nylon slips. My mother hung them in the bathroom to dry. At first I would try slipping my child size body into them as they hung on a hanger. They were wet at first. Then I got up the nerve to remove them from the hanger and wear them wet. Finally I got up the nerve to wear them dry. Then when she was out of the house I would sneak them from her dresser draw. I was hooked. I never knew this was cross dressing. The fabric just felt good. Somewhere I made the transition to getting one of her dresses, which she hung in the closet in my bedroom. Oh, how I loved those dresses of the 1950's. Small waist, side or back zipper, very full flared skirts. I was hooked.

Of course the guys I'm aiming this thread at would have no reason to be on this site.
    They would have tried on an item of femme clothing, and not felt the urge to come back for more.
    I imagine they are very much in the minority. What makes them different to us, I wonder?

First for me was pantyhose then panties,camisole,slips,bras. I loved the feel.
    WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications. It is recommended that other members post a similar notice to this.
    I know some girls who have had pictures stolen , copied then used elswhere .
    This isn't a joke - this advice was passed onto me by a close legally trained friend .

I remember trying on a pair of my sisters shoes, they felt so good.

Joanne51,
    you have brought up a fundamental question. "What makes us different?"
    If a young boy who was not destined to be a crossdressers tried on his mother's or sister's clothes--then nothing would happen. Even a full outfit for Halloween...BUT...if he were one of us, if he had whatever it takes to be a cd, that first bra is like a spark starting a roaring fire.

My earliest memory of crossdressing was when I was about three or four, my sister dressed me up in a little pink dress. It was magical, I felt like me for the first time. I've been dressing up my whole life since that moment.

Gee I wonder why there's no one who decided crossdressing is not for them, on a crossdressers forum?

Honestly, for me, I was six years old and was being silly and put on my mom's skirt (I had to hold it up) and pretended like I was her, imitating stuff she would say to my brother. And yet, I found I liked wearing that skirt way more than I should....

I think there is some part of girls' brains that is obsessed with clothes and shoes and looking pretty. But sometimes that accidentally gets installed in a guy's brain (we have the same genes after all, it's just a matter of turning them on), and we're the result.
    Last edited by Valerie Nova; 04-22-2011 at 11:05 AM.