Thread: Who here has ridden thier motorcycle while dressed?

Who here has ridden thier motorcycle while dressed?

I'd love to but its one thing I'm afraid to do in case I'm in an accident and my family comes to the ER. Billie Jean

*Kisses and Best Wishes* Wendy_Marie's Avatar
    Back when I was eighteen and still living at home...I kept a back pack of my girly clothes packed and handy. I only had one form of transportation at the time which was my Kawasaki KZ 650....I would ride to a fav park and change in the Ladies room before riding out into the country side for extended rides....Not once did I ever have an inappropriate acts against me despite often times meeting up with people in small towns. Guess I was a little more passable back then...I miss that bike.
    [SIZE="3"]"I can't talk girl talk when there is a guy inside my head." Gracie Lou Freebush[/SIZE]
    Is this all that's left of my life before me. Straight Jacket Memories and Seditive Highs! No Happy Ending like they always Promised...There's got to be something left for me... And I Turn my Head and Stare into the Eyes of a Stranger.
    To those of you who consider yourselves to be "Cat People" I apologize in advance for I am not.

Getting ready to. I bought al kinds of biker babe gear when I was in Daytona for Bike Week - leathers, clothes, boots, the works. I'll let everyone know how it goes.
    I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get back keep me here to wait for me so I don't go back out and miss myself when I return.

Quote Originally Posted by Billie Jean View Post
    I'd love to but its one thing I'm afraid to do in case I'm in an accident and my family comes to the ER. Billie Jean
    I have not tried riding while wearing a skirt yet but I wear womens jeans, bra and panties.
    Danielle

Sort of. I rode a CBR 600 back in the 90's. Underneath my black leather jacket and riding pants was nothing more than a bra and thong.

I think that if you dropped your bike at speed you'd have more important things to worry about than what your family thinks at the ER!

Aspiring Member
    Actually, I rode my bike to the Oxwood Inn here in L.A. last Saturday because my car is in the shop. This was taken after I got there.
    I was wearing my full jacket, gloves, and helmet for the ride. Wig got swapped with helmet once I was there. I also swapped my riding boots for my heels. A friend of mine kept my tankbag and gear in her car.

Last edited by Mikaela; 04-20-2011 at 09:18 PM. Reason: smaller file sizes
    —Mikaela

Banned Read only
    Prior to transition and SRS, I rode enfemme all the time. I no longer need to worry about such things as the family finding out in the ER.

Quote Originally Posted by Eryn View Post
    I think that if you dropped your bike at speed you'd have more important things to worry about than what your family thinks at the ER!
    It would probably embarass me more then to suprise my daughters. I have gone out a few times dressed and would be just as likely to get into an accident driving my truck. Billie Jean

Nutmeg you look great. If I passed you on the road I'd think you were a lady rider. Billie Jean
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 04-21-2011 at 12:44 PM. Reason: merged

Aspiring Member
    Thanks Billie Jean, but because I was in my full gear except for my girls jeans, I don't think you'd have made that mistake. And if I had ridden like that (besides being a stupid squid), I'd probably be racing back to pick up my hair.

But yeah, to have a full set of girls gear would be cool. Still, trying to wear a wig simultaneously with the helmet (and removing the helmet) is a disaster.
    —Mikaela

Does my bicycle count?

Quote Originally Posted by Nutmeg View Post
    Thanks Billie Jean, ... Still, trying to wear a wig simultaneously with the helmet (and removing the helmet) is a disaster.
    Last Summer I had the opportunity to go riding with a friend on his Gold Wing ( I know, not really a motorcycle, but more like a two wheeled Cadilac). Knowing that there would be a stop for lunc along the way, I practiced for an hour how to remove my helmet without removing my wig.
    The only way I could make it work was to slide the helmet off from the back while holding my hair at the base of my neck. I know that's a bit of an odd way to take it off, but it works. Had to practice enough to make it seem casual and not forced.
    Unless I'd sprayed my head with super glue, taking it off from the front (as normal) my wig always went with it. Didn't use the glue, but that's what it'd have taken. OH , use one of your shorter haired wigs.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

I used to ride my antique Gold wing in a skirt and heels. It was a rush that I will remember for many years....cruising along the West Coast of Florida on a balmy summer night.

Does it count if I wear panty hose when I ride at certain times of the year? They do a good job of keeping me a bit warmer at this time of year.

I don't ride a motorcycle but I do wear fem gear while riding my bicycle. Years ago I'd get all dolled up and go riding my wife's girl bike late at night. That used to be quite the thrill.

Omg that looks like like alot of fun! Even if your face isn't very passible ( yours definitely is) it would b great to ride and show off your body!

Michigan, SE and Michigan Upper Lower Penn./ just under the bridge like a troll
    I've rode my scoot on the back paved roads up north near Makinaw a few times wearing a skirt and jacket. I drive down to the dam on the river and change out of my jeans into a skirt in the rest rooms and just wear a full face (brain bucket) helmet with no wig. I would go on the other roads but the scoot just doesn't have the speed for them.
    It is quite the experience. Really nice to do when it is real hot in the evening when the sun is just starting to go down.
    At some point I would like to get some kind of street legal dirt bike but that is a few years off from now. Any thing bigger like a crotch rocket and I know I will wind up killing myself. I just like speed too much so I have to restrict myself just like my cars.

A few years ago, I rode my bike en femme to a local Tri-Ess meeting. I gave some of the girls a few rides around the block and one of my friends rode with me on the bike to lunch that day at a restaurant a few miles away. I normally don't ride without my heavy riding suit and a full-face helmet. I don't like to get makeup on the inside of my helmet and with all my gear on it would be very hard to tell my gender anyway. So, while it was fun that one time, I don't plan to repeat that anytime soon.
    Incidentally, I wore a skort so I wouldn't "flash" anyone while riding.
    Image055c.jpg
    Phoebe

Aspiring Member
    I hear ya on the makeup in the helmet. I used a fixative besides the powder and I still had some on the cheek pads. Thankfully, my makeup itself looked fine ever after the 20 mile ride.
    —Mikaela

Do not have a motorbike, but would love to be dressed as a biker babe in a leather catsuit, boots and full face helmet