Thread: For those of us who hide...

For those of us who hide...

For those of us who have to hide our CDing

Question: What do you do to get the feel of wearing feminine attire other than wearing panties and or a bra under your male attire?

For me I enjoy putting a couple of sprits of perfume in my nether regions before putting on my panties and wearing either a slip or short skirt under my slacks. I don't do the bra for fear it might show through my shirts. Understand in my situation, that my wife is VERY non-accepting of my CDing and believes that I no longer do it other than the panties I wear which she has come to accept to a degree. I still have to hide the more favorite pairs of those from her even. I also live in a very macho area and this would be bad if I were found out. As you will note in my picture that I do not even show my face for fear of being discovered. Yet I love and accept Heather as a part of me.

I don't really care about undergarments so underdressing never really grabbed me, but I think shaving my arms, legs, and body, painting my toenails, and putting a clear coat of polish on my fingers is very fun and easy to hide.

I've been cross dressing a long time now, and I just don't feel complete if I don't dress to some degree once in awhile.

Going out dressed is not something I'm comfortable with, as with so many the risks of discovery will carry a heavy penalty. It's a bummer. But - I enjoy dressing in the privacy of home, and that matters a lot. It's something I've come to appreciate, this other side of me, even if (at the time) it is not shared with others.

I try to enjoy what time I have. Sometimes I can slip on some panties and run some errands by myself, which I enjoy. I just like how I feel and have stopped trying to understand or analyze it. It must be a secret for now, so I enjoy what I can, when I can and leave it at that.

Quote Originally Posted by VioletJourney View Post
    I don't really care about undergarments so underdressing never really grabbed me, but I think shaving my arms, legs, and body, painting my toenails, and putting a clear coat of polish on my fingers is very fun and easy to hide.
    I do enjoy shaving my under arms, but I can't get away with shaving my legs or arms nowadays. Though, I do love the feel of my skin being so very smooth when I have been able to do so. I have thought about the clear coat of fingernail polish and it sounds like a lot of fun and is easily hidden and I can do that for my toes as well since I can't get away with a color with my wife being so against it.

It is SO wonderful to have a place to share and express this side of myself. Thank you all girls!

It's kinda funny, I hadn't even considered underdressing on a regular basis. Now I think i must do so!

I love sleeping in a nightshirt, when I wear a bra that creates a form (in private), I feel sexy, and confident. and I wear shapewear panties to help with tucking to further make me feel more feminine. it's not just about undergarments, it's about the freedom to express my feminine self, and one day, I'd like to do that without fear. clear nail polish, growing out my hair, and getting laser hair removal.
    Last edited by Steph.TS; 04-23-2011 at 02:33 AM.

Clear polish is sometimes noticed

I've grown my nails out beyond what guys wear, and I keep them shaped and buffed. Everything I do with my hands feels femiinine, because I have to be careful not to break them. Mmmm. I did the same with my toenails. I also curl my lashes, and I wear lightly red-glossy chapstick. Underdressing is a great idea I got from this forum

I've been getting a lot of compliments on my looks with all of this! Nobody has seemed to guess my reason.

hi hiddenaway. you can wear with out anyone seeing is toe ring . anklet,neckless and you could wear female jean but look a bit male-le and i also wear woman socks to and T shirts and a blouse under a male jumper. i also got to keep out of people eyes .you take care love deanna b xx

In addition to undergarmets, which I am fortunate enough to wear most every day, I keep my toe nails painted and I have a belly ring. All are relatively easy to hide. I have toe rings as well, though I sometimes find them irritating in combat boots!
    I'M FREE, I'M FREE! I GET TO BE ME!

I can only wear toe rings with sandals, I can't wear them with shoes. Other than underdressing, it's not going to be easy with a wife that is so against it. I have been asked about clear nail polish, some do see it. The rest is more about what you can get away with, with the wife.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Aspiring Member
    Natural women wear the same items under jeans or slacks so why shouldn't we do it.

It really sucks doing it in hiding, I'm in the same boat, although my wife is very accepting that's just not enough anymore, I consider my self lucky but if you think about it, why do we have to hide it? I guess in my case, I just don't want to cause any embarrassment to my kids, other than that I could care less.

Love, Ericka.
    She's back

I'm out to no one other than my wife but I, like others here, get satisfaction from keeping my underarms and legs hair free. I also trim and slightly shape my eyebrows. I've tried longer nails but mine seem to break so easily that I have given up on them. I tried matte clear polish too, but I find that it gets buffed to a noticeable shine after a day or two of what ever I do with my hands so I stopped that. I also routinely trim, but do not shave, my arm hair.

I mentioned in another thread that I wear women's black boot cut leggings (from Newport News) to a community yoga class consisting of 24 women and me and nobody blinks an eye at my attire, though I inwardly smile. I've worn DKNY semi-sheer leggings with short bike-style shorts to yoga a couple of times also (including last week) and haven't noticed any second looks though I'm a little self conscious as no one else wears tights (but that hasn't stopped me). http://www.barenecessities.com/dkny-...f_id=DKNY0A705

I've been pleasantly surprised at how much I can do/wear to sublimate my crossdressing need while otherwise presenting as male.

Edit: Oh yeah, I'm 6' 180 lbs and, as a male, not the least bit femme or androgynous looking.
    Last edited by Taylor186; 04-23-2011 at 04:13 PM.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I've tried underdressing and find it pointless and uncomfortable! Don't have the patience or desire to paint nails, shave, or wear fem jewelry!

For ME it's, "Give me the whole nine yards", or DON'T EVEN BOTHER!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

For me, I am growing my hair out and have pierced my ears. I keep my body shaved, and wear a light tan color polish on my toes. Slightly raised (1 1/2" sandals, usually panties underneath, and occasional girls jeans and pantyhose. i like kids lip gloss too!

i love underdressing.
    I go a little farther though, I love wearing attached forms also.
    I love the feeling i get when I walk an the breast movement i get.
    Also I tightlace and have been wearing gg jeans ... and I think noone has noticed.

I just started do this and it has been great on the winter months minus work.
    I do this all the time out.
    i have had to get a seamless bra and hide the n, i may need to get smaller forms for the spring.

Therefore I use attached forms and corset for my extra.

In the winter after work panties and pantyhose are part of my everyday wear. I have to children over the age of 19 and for some reason they are never out at the same time. That's why underdressing is very important to me. On Thursday my wife had ordered something from a mall a little far from home. We were eating dinner and i finally had a chance to dress, she asked me if i could drive her to the mall. I didn't want to get undressed. She said just take off the skirt and blouse and but your clothing on top. We went to the mall and i was wearing a padded bra, support slip, panties, black pantyhose and no socks on. She told me to unzip my jacket but you couldn't see much of my chest, but when i was walking or sitting down you could see the black pantyhose peeking out from bottom of the jeans. My wife gets a thrill out of stuff like that but i get more nervous. My wife says nobody is looking at me and to enjoy it. So underdressing is a big part of Maria until she gets more time for herself.