Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: small thrills question

small thrills question

Here is a deep thought question, what are the small things that give you a thrill about your dressing, the things that give you a shiver and then you move on in a better mood kind of way (not to be taken as a whole,)

For me dressing , its the feel of the material ,the feel of dangling ear rings, the cool tight feeling on my nails(then the freaking color) , the feel and smell of lipstick, the tightness of a bra, the way I half to think about walking differently in heels (then it becomes easier ) all the new rules I must fallow for doing things, tuck skirt when I sit ,cross legs, no spread eagle lol, no wide jesters, ect all of these small things add up to the great time and feelings and every one of them can be taken by them self and make me feel better as a whole they are my erica

the list is long for me, what are some of your small thrills
    Last edited by erica12b; 04-23-2011 at 10:30 AM.
    I like my femself; it makes me feel more civilized, i think girltime should be a requirment for all kids.

all the above huni xx

Working very hard on the SO so I can get there, too! Did it once, tho! LOL

Hi,
    Yes it is really the feel of the clothes, so different and now the summer is here....well almost in the UK, the clothes will hopefully be cooler to wear.
    The walking, in heeled shoes, well I still need some more practice there!
    X Michelle

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    The feel of slippery, silky satin against my skin...love the way it feels rubbing under my jeans. And the look of painted toe nails....love it!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Of course, Erica! I've been turned on by ALL of the things you've mentioned and many MORE! At one time or another in my dressing career.

However, these days, not so much! My "thrills" come mostly from viewing Sherry, completely finished and dressed, in my mirror!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Getting in a strop and them blaming womens issue's....ok, I never get away with it though...the cat's far too clever.

I have been doing all the above for so long that the only 'thrill' I get is when I'm shopping and I get treated nice!

Enjoy being a girl? What's not to like!

Erica
    Have to say hello to someone else who knows Grand Junction! though I've only visited - but I was thinking about sharing today anyway and that clinched it. I enjoy all of the things you mention -though I've not tried wearing heels yet myself. But I've got a couple of days to myself at home and have been able to dress most of the time, so I'm sitting here in black skirt and blue blouse, jewelry (love necklaces!), red nail polish in all the appropriate places, light makeup and a little perfume (that I really really enjoy so have to remember to NOT overdo it!) - but the best part is that my breastforms arrived this week! I've been wearing them without adhesive as recommended in order to try them out and get used to the feel, but while I might eventually replace them I really love them! The weight and feel of them as I sit, walk, do chores gives me goosebumps! Absolutely love it!
    [SIZE="3"]Ellen James[/SIZE]

"Can man be free if woman be a slave" - Islam by Shelley

You have a great list of little thrills. I do not always notice each and every one, however, at times when the breeze blows up my skirt, or some other small thing feminine makes me notice and smile as I realize I am dressed as a woman and I am out on the real world as if that was the most natural and unnatural thing to do. Makes me wonder sometimes.

All of the above plus hearing the sound of my heels when walking, the breeze swirling my skirt around my legs, how a skirt flows when I come down steps or when I sit down, seeing my legs and feet in hose and heels, being treated as a lady.
    Hugs, Carole

I am just reading all these replies and saying to myself, yes…yes….yes… that one too….and that one, O.M.G. defiantly that one!

I wonder sometimes if there is all that much difference between us girls.

But here is my one. I do not have a lot of confidence so when I post a picture and I get a nice comment I am very thrilled.

SUZY
    Last edited by suzy1; 04-23-2011 at 03:09 PM.

I totally agree with everything said so far especially about the completed image I see in the mirror. After years of trial and error with makeup and eye colors, lots of different wig styles, and clothing I'm now very satisfied with the look I am able to achive. I can only add that learning how to create believabe cleavage is the one thing that seem to now make me pass in public more than anything else. Even if someone reads me and thinks I "used to be" a man, they certainly do not think I am still a man
    Last edited by kendra_gurl; 06-02-2011 at 04:05 PM.

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by Erica12b
    Here is a deep thought question, what are the small things that give you a thrill about your dressing, the things that give you a shiver and then you move on in a better mood kind of way (not to be taken as a whole,)
    [SIZE="2"]There’s something about the presence of air in the region of my knees, circulating from one to the other and rising higher. Shorts don’t do it, but I always get a thrill when my feminine garments create a completely different weather pattern, so to say. A lot of things I do (via crossdressng) give me a thrill, but it all starts with that unmistakable movement of air – call it “current events.”
    [/SIZE]

My small thrill is probably an odd one. I do play the piano, but I love sitting at the piano en femme and taking time to adjust my skirt. I really believe that I play better when I am dressed en femme and I enjoy that thought a lot.

Hannah

hi i'am with suzy and all you girls . and i get a frill when i go to bed . i am allowed to wear my nightie 3 night a week and yes it is a frill because i sleep with my wife and she is not happy with it but she does cuddles me . love deanna B xx

I must sat a small thrill is a new pair of panties, putting them on for the first time. The real thrill is just to be able to dress.

The feeling i get when i spill nail polish on my skirt or dress. Sublime! The feelings i get, when i get mascara in my eyes! So special! The sensation i get, when I catch a nail in new hose, and, there's soon "ladders" in them! The "wow" feeling i got, when I tried on a dress, and rrriiiiipped it out, because it was too tight! The joy of wrecking one of my high heel shoes, because I walk different on that foot! The sensation, of having my make up melt away, on a super hot day, as i was stuck in traffic in my old car. Having my clip on earrings not able to stay clipped on. Carving my legs up shaving. Fun! Having the zipper break, on my $20 dress, and knowing it will cost that, just to have it replaced! OK! OK! LOL! Yes, that has happened, but, all the OP mentioned, is so wow!

As a drsser in hiding i would have to swy going in ublic and wondering if any one notticeds. I went ut todsy for the first tike eith stockings and suspenders under my jeans

So many things....but to pick out a couple: sitting down and standing up!

When I sit down and look at my skirt covering my lap and see the sheen on my stockings......

After a time sitting, when I stand up, feel my girdle and suspenders tighten across my tummy and thighs....

Little things like that.

You hit a couple on this one. I also think about the cleavage that was created and how my eyes look painted is another thrill. Wow I could go on all day about this one.

Slipping on a new pair of hose. The slight struggle of getting a tight skirt up and over my rear, without popping the zipper. The feel of the hair of the wig as it swooshes from side to side. When I do a real good job on makeup. When the GG said to me I look "sexi".

The last was really a thrill.
    "I am not altogether on anyone's side as no one is all together on my side"
    Tree beard. Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers.

Well if it where just one thing, I would say it is a new pair of stilettos, just love a new pair of heels.
    Or having the wife tell me I look cute, in what I've put together!
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

I don't get the real heart pounding thrills anymore but I love the feeling of my smooth skin for the first several hours after shaving.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The feel of putting on hosiery, when the lace hem of my slip falls to just above my knee, stepping into high heeled shoes, the feel of my long pretty hair cascading past my neck and coming to rest on the swell of my breasts. Twirling in a full-skirted dress. Long, pretty fingernails and the waft of perfume across my nose. The sight of my eyes all made up with eyeliner and mascara, the perfect line of my lipstick when it's done just right.

I could go on and on. I get a thrill from all of it.

Say, Kendra's kind of cute, eh? Nice job on the boobies!
    Last edited by TGMarla; 04-24-2011 at 10:35 AM.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/