Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: small thrills question

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    lots of little things add up to make the whole experience thrilling,things like glimpsing my hair flowing round my shoulders,th act of sitting in a chair smoothing my skirt as I sit crossing my legs,my heels dangling off my foot,may seem daft to others but each of us has different things that makes us smile

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

I love it when the young lady at the drive up window of my coffee shop smiles and says, "Hi beautiful."

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    For me, the real thrill starts when I slide on my hosiery, especially when I'm taking a new pair out of the package. The next thrill comes when I pull a pretty dress on over my head and it drapes over my mildly enhanced curves and cinched figure, and the skirt brushes against my knees. And I just adore slipping into a cute pair of heels. Then, after finishing my makeup, I pull on my wig and the illusion is nearly complete. I get a little shiver as I brush my tresses aside to clip on my earrings. Then, looking in the mirror, I'm thrilled by the result, knowing that though not passable, I look good enough to really enjoy this side of myself.

The nice spring breeze blowing under my skirt, and the material gently caressing my nylon clad legs. (This is just for starters, by the way.)

The approval of my wife when i'm "dressed," (wearing a bra), and she says, "everything's fine. It's not too much."

For me it is the new things, the firsts. first time with makeup, first time with wig or manicure. I haven't had a pedi, maybe that will be my next new thrill? What other firsts might there be?
    LoriAnn

Just a girl at heart too Kerigirl2009's Avatar
    Well, for me I think it is the Eyes after I apply the make up, I love how they shimmer and pop. then of course the difference in the fabric no matter what the fabric is. Even Womens jeans are softer on the skin, the lighter fabric is amazing to which I can't believe women don't notice but I guess that is because they have never had the displeasure of wearing heavy mens clothing. Then last but certainly not least is the fragrances that women apply to themselves. This gives me a feeling inside that can be overwhelming but one that I truly enjoy. OH yes and all that you stated in the OP. Keri

Quote Originally Posted by kendra_gurl View Post
    I totally agree with everything said so far especially about the completed image I see in the mirror. After years of trial and error with makeup and eye colors, lots of different wig styles, and clothing I'm now very satisfied with the look I am able to achive. I can only add that learning how to create believabe cleavage is the one thing that seem to now make me pass in public more than anything else. Even if someone reads me and thinks I "used to be" a man, they certainly do not think I am still a man
    Although you appear to be eminently "passable" in your picture, with that type of cleavage, it really becomes a moot point as to how well your face and overall look bear up under closer scrutiny - we all know where everyone's eyes will be drawn to.

You look georgous Kendra, if only i could look as good.For me it is make up and putting on nail polish and new lingerie.
    lotsa love
    Gayle
    Last edited by gaylegirlify; 04-25-2011 at 10:30 AM.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    There are a thousand little sensations as the transformation process proceeds, but when it's all done and you walk out of the room in which you transformed, life is simply different. Voice, body movement, deportment, the use of language, smiling, really smiling from a compliment about how well you've done your eyes, or how great you look, all contribute. Add to it the fact that it is so different from the "guy" you were just an hour before, and then the logical progression of becoming used (again) to all these differences, yet again starting an exploration of a feminine side that is always there, but not on display.

It really is rather amazing!

tina

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by suchacutie View Post
    There are a thousand little sensations as the transformation process proceeds ... it is so different from the "guy" you were just an hour before ... It really is rather amazing!
    What she said ...

Wow I just had TWO very nice feminine experiences. I received some compliments on my photo here and I just tried on the new wig I ordered when it was just delivered.

It is so nice to be able to change hair styles so easily, and ladies thanks so much for the compliments

Wow. That’s all I can say wow

as a cd I have thought I was out side the normal box, when all of the little things would get to me,
    every gg I have tried to explain the little things too has taken them for granted and moved on to more
    pressing issues, but for me its the small thrills that make dressing worth the effort, other wise why
    go thru all of the time and hassle for two or three hr of fun with a hr prep and a hr clean up, I don’t
    like being practical, but I do think gg take all of the little things for granted and as a guy im never
    expected to ever notice the little things at all my two cents thoughts Also if I ever get approval from my SO that I dressed well or right or anything, that would put me over
    the top, just finding a gg that excepts me would be nice lol so some of you gurls need to make sure you
    let your SO know how lucky you are you have them ok
    I like my femself; it makes me feel more civilized, i think girltime should be a requirment for all kids.

Platinum Member
    for me, its the simple pleasure of seeing a hint of cleavage when I'm wearing a tank top with my forms. I wish I could look like Kendra, of course !

I love the feel of my longer hair down the back of my neck. I especially love it when I have my extensions in. Then if I'm wearing one of my long pegnoirs with the neckline cut low I just feel so ultra womanly...

i sometimes wonder if this "small thrills " experiance is one of the things that sets us apart from others , we can focus down to little things , take some of this and some of that and a little of this and there a cd
    I like my femself; it makes me feel more civilized, i think girltime should be a requirment for all kids.

Curling my toes when wearing stockings, crossing my legs, spaghetti straps on my shoulders, my hair falling across my cheek and shoulders, the feel of garters underneath a skirt, the smell of make-up. All that and so much more!

For me definitely it would be the intoxicating feeling of sliding stockings or pantyhose up freshly shaved legs then shimmying into a beautiful satin slip. I think just the feel of silky satin against stockinged legs is to die for. Of course everything else I do when I get dressed feels awesome too.

PS. I am in Grand Junction today on business. Good thing I'm the only one who knows what is under the business suit!!!!

It's not what I would call a thrill anymore. I mean back in the day, it was very thrilling. Today, it's just about getting comfy. Jumping out of the shower fully shaved, throughing on the lotion, makeup, forms, bra (do my arms really twist that way?), panties, hose (watch those snags... darn another pair gone), now just added... corset (yes my arms really do twist that way, wow can I really tie a bow behind my back?... yep), then the pick of the top/skirt or dress.

Hold on... need to break out the makeup kits (yes kits -an 18 gallon storage container with three shoe boxes full of stuff for the face), concealer, makeup, eyebrows, maskara, eyelashes, lips, blush, and finally the hair. Three pieces of sticky tape and waaa laaa I'm comfy. Who knew so much work was required just to be comfortable?

Okay, that's about an hour of 'thrills', now sit down at the home office desk and relax.... Okay, now the real thrill begins. What's new on the *bay store?? Did I win?

Here's me after a few 'moments' work with my new favorite material. Acetate and spandex dress with a casmere sweater... Love it.

Renne.....
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha X View Post
    For me definitely it would be the intoxicating feeling of sliding stockings or pantyhose up freshly shaved legs then shimmying into a beautiful satin slip.
    Hey, you stole my answer!!! Well, 'cept for the shaved legs part.

My small thrill is being able to dress up anytime I want to and not have to worry about getting caught by my wife and the fact the she doesn't care if I do. Plus all of the reasons abouve.

Jeannie

When I am walking past something that reflects my image. I catch a glimpse of myself out of the corner of my eye. I pause and take a good look at myself. It doesn’t matter what I am wearing, even if I am in guy clothes, I see this girl looking back at me. It is the girl I was always supposed to be. I get a chill up my spine. I pivot away from the reflection snapping my head so my hair tosses ever so teasingly and strut my way to where ever I was going with a smile on my face.
    - AF

Look girl, act girl, feel girl ... be girl.

May I add just one more little thrill that I just remembered this afternoon?

Only on a few occasions have I been able to dress on two consecutive days, leaving my clothes on a chair near the bed last thing at night. So, only a few times have I experienced the joy of waking up to see my bra, girdle, stockings and slip - four of the items most essentially feminine - draped over the chair waiting for me. And, yes.....a pair of medium heels on he floor alongside the chair. For me a great feeling of excitement at getting up and putting my things on again.....but for women, I imagine, no thrill at all!

In an Enigma,surrounded by a Black Hole,inside a Conundrum
    Quote Originally Posted by Julie Denier View Post
    What she said ...
    I agree what she said,she said.............
    "it all unfolds before your eyes ,let Merlin cast his spell" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Just A Girl Next Door
    For me it's the feeling I get just before I get out of the car and go somewhere, a store, a restaurant, whatever. I grab my purse, straighten my skirt and head out as a lady...there's nothing quite like that feeling!