Thread: Interesting dream I had.

Banned Read only

Interesting dream I had.

I don't normally dream about dressing, but I had one the other night that stuck with me. So I thought I would share with you all. You know the classic dream about being in class and then realizing you're in your underwear. Well I had a dream I went to class dressed as girl, and no one else was. (They all knew me, so they knew it was me and not some woman they had never met before.) Strangely, I didn't feel embarrassed or scared about it. I kind of laughed to myself, then sat down and took my wig off. The other people in the class seemed okay with me being dressed as a girl. I remember the rest of the class telling me how good I looked, and some even asking me to put the wig back on. I don't remember everything I was wearing, but I had on a long sleeve black top, and a red pencil skirt. I had fake breasts (because I remember taking them out at one point) and a brunette wig. I also had makeup on, and my nails were done.
    Interesting dream, I wonder if it means anything?

Funny. I just logged on here to create a thread about the issue of cd dreams. I get them somewhat regularly. They are always different, but often they are the most tantalizing mental indulgences I ever have. I was wondering how many experience this and what it is like for them... thanks for sharing.

I had a dream last week that included cross dressing - and oddly my wife as well (who knows I cross dress but says she has no interest in seeing Ellen). However, in the dream, both of us are in our bedroom dressing - somehow she is handing me a pair of panties and then my pantyhose all rolled up and ready for me to put my foot in. What struck me even during the dream was how normal this all seemed. I have only had one other dream about dressing that I actually managed to remember in the morning - in that one I was fully dressed and going about normal business. I'm actually thinking of starting a dream journal and asking me wife about how she does it and manages to remember her dreams.
    [SIZE="3"]Ellen James[/SIZE]

"Can man be free if woman be a slave" - Islam by Shelley

The woman inside me Kathryn Philips's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ikthys View Post
    Funny. I just logged on here to create a thread about the issue of cd dreams. I get them somewhat regularly. They are always different, but often they are the most tantalizing mental indulgences I ever have. I was wondering how many experience this and what it is like for them... thanks for sharing.
    When I dream that I am a woman, I wake up in the morning and feel a buzz all day long.

I would say I dream at least once a week something related to CDing, but only get the being a woman experience at most twice a year.
    xxx
    Kathryn

Waiting for my upgrade to Female

I, too, sometimes dream that I am fully dressed around others, in various locations and situations. The dreams seem to always begin with me suddenly recognizing out of the blue that I am fully dressed, wearing makeup, and with my nails done. I immediately become nervous, thinking EVERYBODY knows and can see me! But there is never anywhere to change back into my masculine clothes or hide, and I am therefore stuck for all the behold in my feminine glory.

The amazing thing is that I always come to the realization that those around me in my dream, whether they be friends, family, or strangers, do not notice anything is out of the ordinary with me. They treat me the same way as they otherwise would. Upon recognizing that they are accepting of me, I become more comfortable of the situation, ultimately leading to a profound sense of peace within me in my dream.

I love having such dreams! Would that such dreams could be reality!

Quote Originally Posted by Kattie Philips View Post
    When I dream that I am a woman, I wake up in the morning and feel a buzz all day long.

I would say I dream at least once a week something related to CDing, but only get the being a woman experience at most twice a year.
    I know what you mean! I've dreamed of being a woman 3 times in my life, and I remember the feelings vividly. It wasn't about what I was wearing, it was about *being*. Ohh...

Can't begin to tell of the dreams I've had where I'm my female self… All are sorted and boring, as most dreams are when related. However, the interesting, steadfast element within them all is that I'm ALWAYS wearing high heels, which is just plain weird, as I hate wearing heels and only rarely do so when the spark seems right. Guess my subconscious really loves them! Though likely, it's just the complete association with womanhood that brings out those tethered lassoes. In my regular days of womanhood, they stay pretty much in the closet. (Though, certainly, heels are hot on a woman. Go figure….)

Robyn
    Attached Images Attached Images
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!

What it means Hon is that you should just be yourself and not worry about it.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

It has been said you should follow your dreams! But it would be impolite to take your wig off in class! Hugs!

I dreamed the other night I had on a dress in front of several people that I wouldn't come out to. They didn't even notice it nor my peeptoe shoes I was wearing. Billie Jean
    Last edited by Billie Jean; 04-25-2011 at 05:16 PM.

When I have the vivid dreams, they're often disjointed, stream-of-subconscious affairs. One of the more recent ones was actually placing me as the understudy of a female lead for a play and she called in sick and couldn't make the shows. I was pretty thrilled, though not so much about kissing the male lead, just being a woman on stage. I think for all intents and purposes I think I was a woman in the dream, I certainly recall looking really feminine.

I don't know how the play part got in there or what the play was. It might have been Fiona for Brigadoon. Its been many, many years since I did and kind of theater.

It was certainly a change of pace for my dreams and one I liked. Usually, its some real life scenario that merges with the zombie apocalypse. And firearms are always instantly accessible. I think that's just my video gamer side doing that. They're never scary zombie dreams. Pick up girlfriend at airport, zombie apocalypse at airport. Go to a strip mall, zombie apocalypse at strip mall. I'll be a knight in a zombie-infested castle and then Pac-Man eats them and chases me out.I have no control over where these dreams go. Had I the choice, I'd go for the actress one again.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Denise Rhodes View Post
    What it means Hon is that you should just be yourself and not worry about it.
    Thank you so much.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynthia Anne View Post
    It has been said you should follow your dreams! But it would be impolite to take your wig off in class! Hugs!
    Of couse. lol After all, the wig is my favorite part of dressing.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    My dreams r non-fem, not sexy, and TOTALLY BORING these days! I guess I have no imagination!?

However, I read a post about Dreams from a member here some time back. In which she claimed to be able to CONTROL her dream adventures while sleeping!

OMG! Wouldn't THAT be exciting? If I could do that, I'd happily sleep my life away!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    My dreams r non-fem, not sexy, and TOTALLY BORING these days! I guess I have no imagination!?

However, I read a post about Dreams from a member here some time back. In which she claimed to be able to CONTROL her dream adventures while sleeping!

OMG! Wouldn't THAT be exciting? If I could do that, I'd happily sleep my life away!
    I actually had an experience with that when I was a pre-teen boy who wanted to be a fighter pilot - especially flying Spitfires (in World War II) - after repeated attempts I finally had a dream in which I was flying a Spitfire - don't think there was anytying more than what's called 'arcing about' in the clouds - no combat or anything - but I've never forgotten that dream! All I did was each night was to think about what it would be like to fly a Spitfire as I was in bed trying to go to sleep.
    [SIZE="3"]Ellen James[/SIZE]

"Can man be free if woman be a slave" - Islam by Shelley

Banned Read only
    I love hearing all the interesting dreams and theories. I've only had one other dream about dressing that I can remember. I had a dream I was wearing a wedding dress. I wasn't dressed as a girl (no wig or fake breasts). I wasn't a bride, or getting married. I was just wearing a wedding dress. I was however, dressed to the nines. I was wearing the gown, veil, lingerie, hosiery, shoes, I even had my nails and makeup done. I was even carrying a bouquet. I wonder if that one meant anything?

cdliz, I have a post about having a dream where I looked like this cute girl I worked with. We were both wearing the same sundress and pretty flip flops. I wish I could have that dream again because in it we were BFF. She was a really sweet girl and she had seen me dressed at work for Nursing Home Week. She told me I looked like a real woman, that was before I put on all this weight. Billie Jean

Might mean that you are "learning" (classroom) something about yourself , or "learning" to accept yourself, or desire to be accepted by others, etc. Walking in suggests you were "modeling", center of attraction etc. It would probably have more meaning if you could remember the classroom setting (elementary, high school, etc). Did you recognize anyone and if so, what age were they? How old were you? Were they all girls, all guys, etc.

Colors have their own meanings. Black and red are both intense colors in real life. Red is a sexual color and Black has many meanings. Try asking yourself what significance those colors have in your waking life.

I studied dreams at some point in my psych classes...been too long now to remember much. Interpretation= I am getting old...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Is this life for real? or is the other life for real?....I sometimes get confused. Will I wake up and my life just be a dream or is it the other way around? Which is dream and which is real.....is there really any reality? Do I just morph between parallel universes and to which do I really belong? I'm so confused?

For as long as I can remember, whenever I dream I am always a girl or a woman. i'm usually wearing a skirt or a dress of some kind. Most of the time I'm just going through normal life.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by eluuzion View Post
    Might mean that you are "learning" (classroom) something about yourself , or "learning" to accept yourself, or desire to be accepted by others, etc. Walking in suggests you were "modeling", center of attraction etc. It would probably have more meaning if you could remember the classroom setting (elementary, high school, etc). Did you recognize anyone and if so, what age were they? How old were you? Were they all girls, all guys, etc.

Colors have their own meanings. Black and red are both intense colors in real life. Red is a sexual color and Black has many meanings. Try asking yourself what significance those colors have in your waking life.

I studied dreams at some point in my psych classes...been too long now to remember much. Interpretation= I am getting old...
    It was a college classroom. I recognized some of the other students, they were people I knew from highschool. They were early to mid twenties, same age as me. There were guys, can't remember if there were any girls.