Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Checking into motels enfemme

I guess there still could be some areas or people that would give you grief but I am betting most people would be cool with it! I've never checked in to a hotel when dressed, but when I would work out of town I would normally hang all my clothes neatly in the closet, line up my shoes, and set up any makeup I had in the bathroom. It was fun seeing all my cute clothes hanging up when I got back to the room after a long day of work. I would never go out dressed either, but I would paint my toes and underdress at work every chance I could!

I've checked into at least 5 hotels while pretty and had no problems at all. The last one was in Asheville, NC. My wife and I ended up talking to the concierge for about a half hour about what to do & where to go. They were all VERY nice to us and no hint was given that they knew I was a crossdresser.
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

The one time I was able to go out into public en femme I was heading on a trip. I spent the entire time dressed from the time I left my house until I arrived back home. I registered for the hotel in my male name. I checked into the hotel, visted the front desk to get my key fixed and checked out while dressed. I didn't have a problem with anyone at the hotel. We (my GF and I) had such a good time, we've began planning another trip where I'll again be dressed en femme the entire time from when we leave the house until we return. Again, I'll be putting all reservations in my name.

guess it's kinda cool after all that my mom gave me a male name that is also a female name, way to go mom!!

Aspiring Member
    I have checked into several motels when dressed and conducted business at my local bank while dressed as well. I solved my problem with a picture id by going to the Texas Driver's License Bureau and getting a state id. It has a picture of Annie but has my legal name and address and DOB. I use the same id when using credit cards, debit cards, etc when asked to provide identification. I have never been hassled when checking into a motel any more than when I make purchases at any store. When you act as if you are dressed as you normally do all the time, people will accept you as you are. Just be your charming self and don't act any differently than you might normally do and people will treat you with professional courtesy.

I checked-in dressed and had no problem. I told them I was on my way to a wild party. Unless you're really good at passing, there shouldn't be a problem. It's not like you're wearing a ski mask! Now that would be a problem.

In the beautiful Blue Ridge mountains of VA
    I have checked into many places and never had a problem, the staff was always nice and made me feel welcome
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Life is too short dress whenever you can!