Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Longest drive

Semi Sane innocent angel

Longest drive

I'm about to do a 10 hour drive to Vegas .For those of you that are not full time, whats the longest you have driven enfeme ?
    Business is the the art of extracting money from another mans wallet with out resorting to violence

9 out of 10 Dr say I'm sane. The 10th one never made it to the hearing. Did you know that California has drop bears ?

First a groom then a bride. Never again.

That would have been the time two of us drove from Indianapolis to Nashville TN for a IFGE convention. The person I went with would wait until her tank was at near empty before looking for a place to get gas.
    You want to wear a WHAT??

At the time, a few years back I took a trip, it was 14 hours, it was from Fort Macleod Alberta to Peace River Alberta, the vehicle was a VW Bug. Went down for a convention in drab and decided to return enfeme. This was before my decision to make the biggest decision of my life which was to go ahead with my TG hopes, ready to suffer the consequences. (Oh my naive youth)
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara

The majority of a 1200 trip back to Denver from the midwest in 24' U-Haul full of antiques and artwork. Hey, you have to do something to stay awake, right?

Actually, I flew back and did the same drill for the second time...a few days later.

Just have to be careful at "rest stops/gas refills". They are a haven for the more interesting characters in life...lol

have funnnnn!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

from Anaheim, CA to home, it took two days because I had to find a unmanned 24 hour gas stations and a couple road side stops that had a ladies room and no one at the rest stop. One of them, I was lucky. No one there, go in take care of business, wash up quick and get out. Head for the car only to find someone had pulled up next to mine. Had to walk around the far end or the rest area until they packed and left.

Rest of trip was uneventful, except when a trucker would pass then get on the CB! I carried a small hand held to see what if anything was said. (I was wearing a rather short skirt with a fairly tight red sweater and bronze colored nylons.)
    Last edited by JOJO44; 04-25-2011 at 07:41 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]All good things come to "she" who waits!

*Kisses and Best Wishes* Wendy_Marie's Avatar
    Savannah Georgia to Springfield Missouri....Nearly 18 hours on the road enfemme...
    [SIZE="3"]"I can't talk girl talk when there is a guy inside my head." Gracie Lou Freebush[/SIZE]
    Is this all that's left of my life before me. Straight Jacket Memories and Seditive Highs! No Happy Ending like they always Promised...There's got to be something left for me... And I Turn my Head and Stare into the Eyes of a Stranger.
    To those of you who consider yourselves to be "Cat People" I apologize in advance for I am not.

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    I'm nowhere near you girls in long distance drives. I did once drive from Georgetown, Texas to Arlington, Texas and back en femme. The total time was almost 6 hours mainly due to being caught in Dallas rush hour traffic.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Last month, March. I drove from Detroit to Harrisburg Pa. And back for the Keystone conference. It's an eight hour drive, 483 miles one way. Not one piece of male clothes, with me. Made three stops for bathroom breaks, lunch and fuel. No odd looks from anyone.

Renee
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [SIZE="2"]Huggs, Renee [/SIZE]

Back in December we did a multi-day trip from Los Angeles to the Dallas/Fort Worth area. Even spent a day with a real estate agent looking at homes.

The detailed story is here in the archives, Texas Road Trip (click here).

I have a recent fun one to post if I can ever get around to writing it up, kinda wilder than anything I've done before.

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

I was a passenger with Rexy when we visited friends in Iowa. It was about a six hour trip one way.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Oh, nevermind...I thought this was about GOLF!

The longest drive I have made fully dressed is 2 hours one way. Does the return trip count to make it 4 hours? Billie Jean

Jenniferca beat me to it. But anyhow about 240 meters

After I broke my new Jeep in,I drove it from Tampa to Anchorage Alaska,in some womens clothes,long distance Jeep rides like that are very taxing,took 4 days to get to Seattle,then another 9 day drive up the Alcan hiway to Anchorage.
    Drink up me heartys,yo ho!

Kate

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    I don't drive but The longest Car Journey I ever been in Was 4 hours from Scotland to Northern England,not very long but very eventful 5 of us TS,CDs and god knows how many pieces of Luggage,(hell we were only away 3 days) It was the longest I had ever been out dressed till that point,and even used the Ladies Toilets when we stopped at Service Station,that was a huge step for me.Spent three wonderful Days in Blackpool and Manchester,The trip back was an anti-climax because it was back to Drab

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Semi Sane innocent angel
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate Lynn View Post
    After I broke my new Jeep in,I drove it from Tampa to Anchorage Alaska,in some womens clothes,long distance Jeep rides like that are very taxing,took 4 days to get to Seattle,then another 9 day drive up the Alcan hiway to Anchorage.

I said drive not expedition or exploring the undiscovered country .
    Business is the the art of extracting money from another mans wallet with out resorting to violence

9 out of 10 Dr say I'm sane. The 10th one never made it to the hearing. Did you know that California has drop bears ?

First a groom then a bride. Never again.

Over February Vacation I drove From VA to TN in a dress, forms, and all the under garb. No wig or makup. About a 6 hour drive.

Then coming home I drove 1000 miles. 15 hours, I was dressed in womens jeans and a womens sweater. But it really could have passed for mens clothes. So I don't think that counts.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Mine was from Winnipeg, Canada to Dallas, Texas, it was the most interesting trip, I was traveling alone since I went for a quick hello to my then girlfriend, of course, I had to change when I went thru immigration, other then that, everything went smooth, no problems using ladies rooms, gas, etc.
    She's back

Silver Member
    Georgia to California! But, in the days of full service gas stations. One attendant kept looking at me, but didn’t say anything. I did fall asleep at a rest stop only to wakeup when the state police came by to check on my car. Hope they liked my bright flowery dress. Did it as a nonstop drive. Had a cute blond wig in beehive. Truckers loved my legs, nylons and lace slip showing just the right amount.

Quote Originally Posted by niya blake View Post

Had to take the new Jeep on a shake down cruise,it was fun,just me and my one eyed pitbull named Teddy Bear,we both made a lot of friends,and every one loved Teddy Bear,the Jeep was brand new and stock right from the dealer,I don't think the salesman would recognize it now.

Kate

We all have our dreams... AmiFL's Avatar
    I drove around the block a couple of times....... felt like hours and loved every second

Wow, y'all have me beat hands-down. The longest I've gone is about an hour. Looks like I've gotta take a road trip!

About three hours in my car from Madison, WI to where I live. Exciting adventure because a few things happened along the way.

Quote Originally Posted by niya blake View Post
    You gotta understand, Niya, for 4-wheelers (and probably for bikers) that IS a drive! An expedition or exploring would be doing the same trip off-road!

Right now I'm contemplating two drives for next year. One would be to Yellowknife in the Norwest Territory of Canada and then over to Inuvik, which is above the Arctic Circle, and the other would be from Adelaide to Darwin, Australia, with stops in Coober-Pedy and Alice Springs with maybe a side trip to Ayers Rock.

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    Last edited by Persephone; 04-26-2011 at 09:38 PM.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
    You gotta understand, Niya, for 4-wheelers (and probably for bikers) that IS a drive! An expedition or exploring would be doing the same trip off-road!

Right now I'm contemplating two drives for next year. One would be to Yellowknife in the Norwest Territory of Canada and then over to Inuvik, which is above the Artic Circle, and the other would be from Adelaide to Darwin, Australia, with stops in Coober-Pedy and Alice Springs with maybe a side trip to Ayers Rock.

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    Persephone,when I was in Viet Nam I served with an Aussie SAS unit for 9 months,they sent us to a SAS training base somewhere near Alice Springs,I'm really not sure how close to Alice Springs it was,they told us the closest town was Alice Springs.

They took us into the base in the dark on C-130's,and after we finished our 4 months of crazy training,they flew us out in the dark by C-130's,I was proud to serve with them,all of them were excellent soldiers.

My Jeep trip to Anchorage was really something,was a lot of fun,but gas was cheap back then,Teddy Bear passed away in 1996 of old age,I never replaced him,he was one of a kind,but I still have the Jeep,we been together for 28 years in August,and it has 192,000 miles on it,had to replace the original engine 10 years ago,and last summer had everything from the flywheel back to the rear driveshaft completely overhauled,maybe I'll get another 192,000 out of it.
    Last edited by Kate Lynn; 04-26-2011 at 01:12 PM.

Kate