Thread: First night totally dressed with the wife!!!

First night totally dressed with the wife!!!

Last night, we were watching family guy. It was that episode about the New Yorkers coming to town and Quagmire hits on a TG girl. My wife told me "I've been thinking, and I want to see you in person like I've seen in the pictures." Well, we stopped the netflix for a while, and I went in the room as a man and came out as Jessica. The times before, she laughed because I've been taking it slow. She had me dress in half male half female...and wow.....that just looked awful. This time was the first time I did everything in front of her. She didn't laugh, just kinda creeped me out at first. She walked around me like I was a statue or something, saying, "Ok, now you gotta teach me how to do that!" She loved the way I looked and even said she feels like she has a "Husband and a best friend in one." Made me feel really good. I think her acceptance is coming from her friend, who has a CD husband as well. Now, I'm ready to go out at the Halloween party we have planed. I'm EXCITED! But, I'm also scared about my career being damaged if someone sees me. My wife said nobody will recogize me. So, I guess I gotta take some pictures and get your opinions on how passable I can be.
    "If you think you can or can't, you're right" -Henry Ford

So she's the one that asked to see Jessica? Wow, I bet you didn't see that one coming!

Although, like I said in other threads, I get the impression your wife has been on board with you 110% but just wants you to take it slow and be cautious for fear of being judged harshly.

EDIT: As for your career: how can it be damaged in any way by your dressing? Getting fired or denied a promotion or anything like that just because you're transgendered would be the best thing that could happen to you, considering you could sue them.
    Last edited by VioletJourney; 04-26-2011 at 02:27 PM.

Gold Member
    Good for you, glad that your wife is into you dressing. That makes for a easer time
    at home. As for Halloween, That is anything goes day. You get dressed up to the 9's
    and go have fun. Remember if any co-workers or bosses look at you, just remind them
    it is Halloween, national dress up day. No one will care if you dress up on that great day.
    Rader

It was great to hear your wife was haapy with Jessica

I am sure your wife is right but how you look is not what will out you

It will most likely be something you dont expect if it were to happen

I have not heard of it happening to anyone while out and about
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

You should remind yourself everyday how lucky you are to have an understanding wife. You dont have to hide that side of yourself like me, waiting for evenings when youre alone just to be myself.. That will change when my divorce goes through and then it will be when I want to not when I can. Small benefit at a great cost. Anyways enjoy what you have as there are those here that are jealous of how lucky some of the other girls are....

Quote Originally Posted by VioletJourney View Post
    Getting fired or denied a promotion or anything like that just because you're transgendered would be the best thing that could happen to you, considering you could sue them.
    I dunno about anyone else, but I would hate to get fired, even if I were able to sue and get a chunk of money. I love my job. Losing it - or suing to get it back and having everyone then see and think of me different - would be very, very bad.

Great story, Jessica. I'm glad your wife liked what she saw!
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

"A glass of wine anytime" rachaelsloane's Avatar
    Great story and a happy ending. Remember now, listen to your wife.

I'm rather envious of you! However, I would have never believed how far my SO has come in the last few years! Have fun!!!

Jessica, like me, lives in an "at will state" where they can fire you and not have to give a reason. I learned this in 2002. As long as they do not give a reason such as age, race, or in this case transgenderism she will have no recourse.
    Danielle

How exciting! that is such a big step you both have taken together. Congratulations!

Jessica...it's great that your wife is opening up to you, and it is a wonderful thing. I hope that you remembered to hug her and just say thanks, even if in drab mode because she deserves it. Just take it slow, and if she says it's fine for Halloween, don't argue with her....just go and do it and enjoy and laugh with her by your side

If you are anything like me, I don't think most people would recognize you. I look a lot different as Michelle than I do in male mode.
    Michelle

Quote Originally Posted by Just Me View Post
    I dunno about anyone else, but I would hate to get fired, even if I were able to sue and get a chunk of money. I love my job. Losing it - or suing to get it back and having everyone then see and think of me different - would be very, very bad.
    Same here. And not all jobs are protected. People are going to treat you differently if you are known as a crossdresser. You may not be able to prove that you didn't get that promotion or good assignment because you are a crossdresser.

Best plan - go to another town where nobody knows you.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Thanks for all of your help! We have been talking of going to another place like Linda mentioned. She wants to go shopping or something because she says it would be fun. I don't think I could. I told her I would like to go out at night and maybe just drive around town. Ah well, either way, just gotta work up the courage I guess.
    "If you think you can or can't, you're right" -Henry Ford

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Take an overnight somewhere a 100 miles away. Once you get there let Jessica enjoy going out where you both know no one. It can't be anything but fun!

tina

Tina has it. If your wife is impressed, you must look pretty OK, and most folks wouldn't recognize you. Drive a few towns away where you are unlikely to run across anyone you know. Get gas, mail things at the Post Office, Coke at a small restaurant (Sprite so you won't have to pee), the Dollar Store. Grocery Store! No one who lives near you would shop for groceries 30-45 mins from home. Having your wife along will make all this so easy - and to share the fun.
    Mary

That is fantastic! I am trying to take it slow with my wife, but she is taking it slower than I'd like. At least we aren't fighting about it, so that is a good thing! I think though that if she did ever ask to see me dressed, I'd have to go all out, and not just a combo drab/femme.