Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Transitioning into panties fulltime...

Transitioning into panties fulltime...

I am strongly considering adopting the "24/7 panty wearer" status...and would like to know how others did it.

Did any of y'all who are fulltime panty wearers do it cold turkey, where one day you just tossed out all your guy underwear and went to panties without looking back? Or did you do it slowly?

I am, for the moment, going to be wearing panties during the day and guy underwear to bed at night...until I get some panties that are comfortable to sleep in. I am wearing Hanes size 5 cotton string bikinis with no tucking and they fit better than any tighty whities or boxer briefs I ever wore...I don't have as much of a problem with wedgies and leg ride-up, and the lower rise feel actually feels more comfortable under my pants (even guys underwear shows above my jeans).
    I'm a guy who likes girls, I just like a little more about them than the average guy.

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    I just bought a package of panties and started wearing them. I haven't looked back since.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

I Wear full undies 24/7, bra,cami,panties, hold ups when its chilly,and panties and a silk nighty in bed, i only own one tee shirt and one pair of male underpants, ( wife says so ) just in case i have to go to hospital,I fail to see your problem, go and wear them when you want.

Hugs J-JAY
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Hugs J-JAY

Never underestimate the power of brains and a push up bra.

Never complain about growing old, far too many people have been denied that privilege".

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I do own somemale underwear, but rarely wear it! I wear panties almost 24/7, unless I am attending a full family affair! Even though my dear wife has passed on, I still adher to her rule that I do not dress enfemme around the whole family! But I do much prefer to wear my silk or satin panties!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

I went from pretty much cold turkey to every day - it was my first step in going further. I have not thrown out any of my male underwear yet (primarily for work realted reasons) but they are collecting dust!
    I'M FREE, I'M FREE! I GET TO BE ME!

Gold Member
    I put on a pair, and that was that. 24/7. Went rite away and ordered 10 pair, in
    4 different colors. White, pink, lilac, beige. Love them all. O'Yes I still keep a couple
    pair of my old Hains for those Doctor Visits. I have not come that far out of the closet yet. LOL
    Rader

*Kisses and Best Wishes* Wendy_Marie's Avatar
    I started a thread titled "Reverse Purging " on this exact thing a few weeks ago. I did literally throw out all my male under wear and began wearing my panties full time. Now prior to that I had frequently under dressed but always kept male under wear around for those just in case moments...No longer as I have commited to my girly under things full time and with no regrets.
    [SIZE="3"]"I can't talk girl talk when there is a guy inside my head." Gracie Lou Freebush[/SIZE]
    Is this all that's left of my life before me. Straight Jacket Memories and Seditive Highs! No Happy Ending like they always Promised...There's got to be something left for me... And I Turn my Head and Stare into the Eyes of a Stranger.
    To those of you who consider yourselves to be "Cat People" I apologize in advance for I am not.

I did the "cold turkey" approach and just started wearing panties 24/7. I haven't worn male undies for several years now and I don't know why I didn't do it sooner! Just like piercing my ears!

I don't see the problem... I wear what I want to wear when I want to wear it... horses for courses and all that... I don't do rules...
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    Well the 'official' TG manual states that for this type of transition you need the following:
    . A working study funded by the government.
    . An environental impact study along with the appropriate federal, state and local govments signed off.
    . A cost benefit analisys.
    . A extended trial study with subsequent followup reports.
    . Optional pair of panties
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

I just put on my panties and tossed the male underwear away (they were ratty anyway...lol).
    I saved one pair of male undies for those Dr visits and such, just in case.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Kelly has a point... we could also do an academic full on study... we would need funding... so get your creative hats on! I am a little at a loss though... guy underwear at night? Maybe it is just me... je ne comprehend pas!
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

Wear what feels good! I have a drawer full of male undies as well, hmmm haven't gone there for a while lol!

After wearing my panties 24/7 I just tossed all my male uckies away. I have a pair of blue bikinis that I wear to the doctor as I don't think that he would appreciate my thongs and G-strings.
    Sister will you…
    Make believe…
    Play dress up…
    Let me be the Princess…
    Tell me stories in the dark…
    Always be my friend?

used to wear panties once in a while. one day just started wearing them to work and now wear them every day, no looking back

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    Believe it or not...Got to K Mart and get a 4 pack of Joe Boxer satin string bikini panties...you will thank me later, and you will never want to wear those damn "man drawers" again! You will also be going back to buy more. They are inexpensive, super comfortable, silky, shiny and ultra girly! They don't bunch, ride up, or wedge where they shouldn't. And they feel awesome under a pair of jeans in male mode! And when your SO runs her hands across them...Look out!

I thik the last time i wore male panties was last summer when i was working on my roof and my neighbors were helpng me before that i bet its been 2 years

Hmmm, I bought a few bikini panties and put them in the underwear drawer. The next morning I opened the drawer and was confronted with the decision of whether I wanted to wear the nice smooth bikinis or the coarse mens' briefs. It was a no-brainer. Same choice the next day, and the next...

Since then I (and my lovely wife) have bought me more panties of the hip-hugger and bikini variety. I think that the men's briefs are in the drawer somewhere but I haven't seen them in quite a while!
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Just started wearing panties 24/7. I don't own any mens undies any longer, only thongs and bikinis.

pantynhoseman
    Like Nike says"just do it". I underdress every day and even wear my pantyhose under my shorts and no one says a thing.

I too decided it was time approximately 27years ago to be a full time panty wearer. I have one pair of men's underwear (bought at Fredericks of Hollywood; it's sans a cotton liner) for annual doctor's visits, but I haven't worn them in over 5 years.

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    For me, it was something close to starting out by wearing the panties as often as I thought I could get away with it. But there was a while when I had men's underwear that looked very much the same, and I would wear those more obviously so my wife would get accustomed to seeing the shape and cut on me; I mixed real panties in more and more often until my wife couldn't tell the difference, and then I switched to panties full time.

Yes, in those days I was hiding things from my wife.

Now, of course when I first started wearing panties it was very daring and correspondingly "exciting", and yes I would worry about "getting caught" by people at work or having my panties noticed by the person in the next washroom stall over (where the partitions allowed one to see near floor level of the next stall); or I would worry that my panties might be visible to someone outside the stall when I was sitting in the stall. So it was not the case that I didn't wear panties in public and then one day I suddenly changed over and wore them as often as possible: unless you are exceptionally blase' then it will take time to build up your nerve. Like how are you going to handle the first time you have to change in a common area, or the first time you go to an appointment where your panties might end up being seen (e.g., medical or massage) ? You probably won't have the confidence to go full time "I don't care what the guys on the team think" right off the bat. Going to places where there is a chance of being observed by someone looking the right way at the right time is different than going to places where being observed is more probable than not.

Ditto here... I have a few pairs of boxers in the drawer, but otherwise it's all panties for me... some of them are less "girly" than others so they can go in the usual laundry without comment from the wife but honestly I don't think she cares anyway.

I put on a pair of panties, the next morning I didn't even habitually reach for my guy underwear, my mind went right to panties, and its been that way ever since.

Well, I'm completing day one. I checked prices and found a 6 pack of Hanes panties is a couple bucks less than a 4 pack of Hanes/FTL boxer briefs. I think the math speaks for itself and the comfort does too...its the first day in a while I haven't felt the urge to pick wedgies.

I am almost at 85% sure I will continue this "experiment."

For reference here is what I'm wearing: http://www.walmart.com/ip/Hanes-Wome...6-Pack/8399811
    I'm a guy who likes girls, I just like a little more about them than the average guy.