Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Transitioning into panties fulltime...

About ten years ago I told my wife I wanted to wear panties full time. She consented and I keep a couple of pairs of male underwear for emergencies. I had to go to the ER back in February, and sure enough, I was in a pair of lace top Hi-cuts. So much for emergencies

Colleen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Feeling pretty on the inside.

I yam what I yam and I wear what I want to wear. My wife buys all of our underwear. Some of it is lacy,silky, etc. , some is plain jane cotton and a few pair I suspect may have come from the men's department. Not all men's underwear is Tighty Whitey today. Maybe my situation is because I am very confortable and secure with myself...or it could be that have I lived this way so long that I don't give a damn what anyone else thinks. :-)

Juliew

There are days I wear panties all day, like today then days where I weaer guy stuff. I do like to sleep in panties because they don't bunch in the crotch and they just feel good. I usually wear hi cotton briefs they breath more and are more comfortable for me.

Jennie

I pretty much just went for it too...

I do have to wear mens underwear to work as I change in a locker room into work clothes. It was nervewracking enough with shaved legs, thankfully no one has noticed or if they did they haven't said anything!

I suppose I could just wear work clothes home, but they get pretty nasty at work and if I leave them there they wash them for me.... Less laundry = good!

Otherwise, as soon as I get home, it's get in the shower, clean up, and back into the bikinis!

Well, wound up sleeping in the same pair of panties I had worn all day. I'm such a guy sometimes, even if I am wearing women's underwear...
    I'm a guy who likes girls, I just like a little more about them than the average guy.

Banned Read only
    Cotton is for comfort, wear something silky, sexy, nylon, colorful, with some lace, skimpy cut; just like the girls do, thats why you see them so happy and smiling and laughing so much.

I found panties that were comfy on me all the time (had to be lace trimmed!) and started a couple years back full time. I wear these bali's and love them. Only time I don't wear them is when I'm going to be around my male buddies a couple times a year.

I don't remember if it was cold or hot.
    It has been so long since I had a pair of men's undies.
    There isn't room in my undie drawer for anything male.

I have been to the ER, checked into the hospital, and to several Dr's for visits all while wearing panties.
    Believe me, nobody cares.

I missed my chance to start. We were away and I ran out of briefs. My wife said "you could wear a pair of mine." Well, that was my chance to start but I blew it. Wore the ones from the day before.

If I had taken her up on the offer, I could have commented her on how nice they felt and asked her to buy me some.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Platinum Member
    I made that decison about 10 years ago. My wife was cool with it, so I banished guy underwear from my wardrobe and started buying a variety of panties, thongs and g-strings. I even wear them to the gym (both cotton thongs and cotton string bikinis) without raising too many eyebrows.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    It was simple, really. We were online buying panties for my wife. I was already wearing men's thongs and bikinis because I'm prone to skin rash and dryness "in that area" is essential. I started to playfully complain that her panties looked like mine but mine cose twice as much. Talk about no-brainers! I throw out underwear as they wear out, and slowly the "male" ones are taking up less and less space.

Meanwhile, there are some incredibly soft and wonderful male bikinis and thongs available. The biggest problem is the incredible cost.

tina

Well, as I mentioned earlier...I did go to Kmart and bought six pack of Hanes cotton string bikinis. I am on my first pair still (first full day). I am looking at a transitional approach (replace mens cotton undies for womens and eventually add satin and other more exotic stuff).

To be fair, my sister doesn't wear satin or silk, and she's typical of the girls around my age (18 - 25 age group).
    I'm a guy who likes girls, I just like a little more about them than the average guy.

I'd wear panties full time if I could! I did the Hanes g-string style for a while but they seemed to wear out quickly. Guess you do get what you pay for though. Now i just wear boxers. They feel like I am not wearing anything at all, which is better than feeling like I am wearing boy-undies!

I've worn panties 24/7 for close to 10 years. I have one or two pair of briefs for annual doctors appointment. After reading some of the threads about going to the doctor wearing panties I may get rid of those!
    Vivian

hi i did it a bit at a time . i brought comfortable panties and then try a different types trying to finded some really comfortable panties . i've got lots and lots of them and love them all . oyes 1 pair of boxers if i got to see the DR .love deanna b xx

I was wearinbg panties only when I thought I could get away with it until my wife caught me. All I had to do was explain how much more comfortable the panties were than my old boxer breifs, and she agreed to let me go 24/7. My only regret is that I didn't get caught sooner.

I switched over a couple of months ago, first wesring panties under guys boxers b/c my work clothes are thin. However after about a week or two I jumped in with only panties and love how they felt without the boxers covering them up. I still don't wear thongs or string bikinis to work but I do when I am not at work. I prefer a wide variety of styles and fabrics and pick out whatever suits my mood that day. Soon though I will have to start changing at work so I'm not sure what I will do, but there is no way I am giving up my panties. They just help me feel grounded and feminine all day!

April

I started many years ago buying single pairs of panties. Only wore them when I fully dressed. All of a sudden I realised I had about 15 pair, some a little worn out, but I was going to buy some BVD tightie whities and I just said no, I like my panties, did not like my icky men's briefs so I bought a couple of 3 pack panties(Thong and bikini) and haven't worn mens under crap in 15 years.
    Dance like no one is watching
    Sing like you're in the shower
    Work like you don't have to

Priestess Of Black Rain Raynefall's Avatar
    I wish I could! But until my gf knows it just won't be possible. I am envious.

havent gone 24/7 yet but i will ... after i get myself lots of new panties ... and why bother using male brief anyway ? panties is way comfortable !

I've worn panties for years, but have typically stuck to cotton bikini style that, except on close inspection, could pass for men's . A couple of months ago I mentioned to my wife that I'd like to switch to something more feminine. She said sure. I switched. I haven't really chosen a "style" yet, but like things that are colorful and have at least a touch of lace.

Started wearing panties about six months ago. Don't think i'll ever go back to boxers.

panties and bra 24/7 for me panties are to comfortable to go back to mens underware

Unlurks for just a moment to ask a critical question...

... Why 24/7?

How do you shower or bathe? Do you not swim?

23.5/7 most days I could see, with the occasional 20/7 or whatever.

24/7 sounds more like an endurance test than a lifestyle choice :P

It's perfectly ok to say "I've decided to always wear women's undies." No need to couch it in language that sounds more suited to software up-time.

As far as "transitioning" to it? If you'd rather, wear them! Lord knows there are plenty of positive experiences here to suggest that the world won't disintegrate if you happen to be wearing a thong at an inopportune time. OTOH, if there are times when you'd be more comfortable (physically, aesthetically or socially) wearing men's underwear then keep a pair or two for those days.

It just doesn't have to be a complex discussion.

OK, back into lurking (and no, I'm not gonna tell you in what undies).
    For photos on flickr, my user name is cd_erica_f

I went Full Time Panties. It was a thrill to take a pair of scissors, and cut the Male Underwear up the side, and completely destroy them. This was a strong statement to myself that I am Truely committed to be a Crossdressor, something I fully enjoy. My MD is fully aware of my status, and after coming out to her, that stress is gone about visits. It is a way for yourself to accept yourself as to who you are. Enjoy the trip!!!!!!