Thread: wen you come home

Wink wen you come home

wen you come home do get dressed after you cleen up i work on cars an it is hard to be a women after being in greast all day how do you work it with your job even on weekends a lot ove look so good as a women how do you work an still look so good i i can say you must have a job that you can

Lori, I do not have that problem at the moment. Some jobs are dirtier than others and thus require a lot of extra work to clean up after work. So, my recommendations are to try to stay as clean as possible, especially your hands, which will probably get roughened up, cut and really oily/greasy. I know how hard it is to get off that type of dirt. I doubt if you could wear gloves (including maybe a latex glove under work gloves) because it would be very difficult to handle tools, parts and screws, bolts and nuts. Maybe washing your hands a lot at work between work assignments will lessen the amount of dirt and grease that really gets deep into the skin. Good luck.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I am fortunate in that I am an insurance agent, so my hands do not get dirty. And if I am not going out on sales calls during the day, I am already dressed enfemme!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Back in the day when I worked on cars, I'd wear the latex gloves. I'd go through a few pairs an hour, but it sure made clean up fast..... So now that I'm involuntaryily retired, I have plenty of time to get en fem. Once the biological replacements are off to education location and SO is off to wage earner place, it's time for Renne to get into the comfy clothes.

Renne.....

second try digging your finger nails into a cheep bar of soap before starting work. keeps the junk from get under there.
    as for the skin there are plenty of products out there that work..to a point.
    the orange stuff works great and smells good to.
    lava bar soap, good old boraxo, even comet. (it's the bleach in it).
    try soaking in a very hot bath after all the scrubbing, the softened skin, you can rub out some grease. after all the skin you see is just the deal layer on top of live stuff. so do not gouge or you will bleed or get a infection.
    the cheep latex gloves only work for about 30 seconds then they rip open. but can be a deterrent at times. and can save your skin from some chemicals.
    auto grease is easy try removing fifth-wheel grease. it soaks in.

Last edited by Sandra; 04-28-2011 at 09:06 AM. Reason: No need for that comment.http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/faq.php?faq=main_rules#faq_content

Somehow you manage. You deserve the time to clean up. And gloves are very helpful. I started wearing them about a year ago and it really helps.

Betty

I guess I'm lucky with a desk job I even have a pair of heels in my desk drawer, so I can put them on as I sit and type away, nobody around me knows what i have on my feet, or under my suit

Gojo waterless hand soap.... but use it with water like regular soap...

Works great to get the big stuff off before you leave work... Cleaning up after is much easier and its better on your hands than the junk they put in our locker rooms here anyway!

Also, as Loni said, scratch your fingernails on a bar of soap before you start working... If the soap is already under your nails there isn't anywhere for dirt and grease to go. A nail brush, or small dishwashing brush works good for getting the nasties out too when you clean up...

Personally I hate wearing gloves at work unless I'm into something really nasty like solvents, they just get in the way unless they're really thin and then they rip easily...

Good Luck!

Some years back, my GF and I double-dated with a couple. The girl was an auto mechanic (and she was very cute, by the way). She kept hiding her hands because her nails were chipped and broken and she had a few spots of tell-tale grease around the cuticles. I told her "When you earn your money honestly, don't ever be ashamed of what you do for a living". She thanked me and stopped hiding her hands. We had a great evening.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Life is what happens while you're making other plans

Closer out than ever.. DanyaKay's Avatar
    From experience I can tell ya' that when crude oil is blowing out from the ground it doesn't matter what you have on. And that stuff is tough to get off. That's happened to my crew twice over the years. I'm trying to remember we used a cream that actually made a film on exposed skin that helped to clean up. It came from the safety/hygeine products folks.

Some of Dad's/Christina's appliance service calls can be almost as bad as a car for dirt and grease, but my grandmother always preached to keep your hands well moisturized and the dirt and grease and etc. won't penetrate as deeply and working on dad's/Christina's stuff I've found that to be quite true.

I drive a tow truck and work on vehicles too. When i have a mess around and under my nails i use cuticle remover on them and just brush it off, they come very clean without damaging the skin. Cutex has some good cuticle remover that works well. We should not berate someone because they don't have the spelling or punctuation skills that some of you posess. It might make you feel better to make fun of that person but it does not make that person feel good at all!
    Michelle

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    A toothbrush and grease remover I find works pretty good.

Maybe a little hand lotion before starting work would keep your skin from taking the grease in to your pores.

And thin gloves. I would tell the guys "The wife wouldn't get close to me if my hands are too nasty". And they would understand! WINK!

Em
    Living with a heel in each world.

Michigan, SE and Michigan Upper Lower Penn./ just under the bridge like a troll
    Before I retired, at work we would coat our hands with a good workplace soap with hand conditioner in it and let it dry. Don't use the stuff with grit in it. We would then go demo or strip out a building, remove boilers, or whatever crap they wanted. It is a really filthy thing to do. The coating wasn't perfect, but it sure made clean up alot easier.

I try to avoid car grease like the plague! Good ole dirt on the other hand, I love digging in the garden even if it does chip my nails. They aren't grown long anyway!

All the mechanics at the place I go were rubber gloves. I'm a nurse so I know that rubber gloves work well.

Quote Originally Posted by KrystalA View Post
    Some years back, my GF and I double-dated with a couple. The girl was an auto mechanic (and she was very cute, by the way). She kept hiding her hands because her nails were chipped and broken and she had a few spots of tell-tale grease around the cuticles. I told her "When you earn your money honestly, don't ever be ashamed of what you do for a living". She thanked me and stopped hiding her hands. We had a great evening.
    That's really awesome Krystal!

No one should have to be ashamed of what they do for a living... We all have to live right? And whatever job a person chooses is mostly a means to an end.. Some are lucky and really enjoy what they do, some are not... It's just the way it is! Very Cool...

try e45 cream on your hands for 20 mins.. then wash them and it all pours out..
    MissBlondeMe

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Even though I do not work a dirty job, by the end of the day I am still quite smelly, and exhausted. Needless to say all dressing and or girl time activities are delegated to when I am off.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

My hands don't get too dirty at my job so when I get home, I change into Stacy as often as I can! I'm glad that I don't have to spend time removing grease from my hands--removing the hair is tough enough!