Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Caught "Red-Handed"

Banned Read only
    I've never been caught dressed. Had a few close shaves when I was young and had to rush into the bathroom and lock the door.
    When i was a teenager I came home one day to find to my surprise I had a new bed. Problem being I used to hide the few piece's of underwear I had at the time under the mattress. Mum said to me I've thrown the rubbish out from under the mattress and never said another word about it.
    I was so embarrassed I said to myself it had to stop. Was only a matter of weeks before I had to find a new hiding place for my new bra and panties though

i was caught only once when i was younger, my mom was the only one who seen and didnt make a big deal of it. It just made me more causious. Plus i fell asleep with my sisters clothes on and was sleep walking so it was kind of a freak accident situation lol
    [SIZE="3"]"The Girl with no name now has a name,... Farrah Rose " [/SIZE]

My mom caught me trying on one of her white slips she had left on the floor. I was just in first grade at the time, and had always wanted to wear skirts. Well this slip for me was a long skirt, and so I tried it on. Mom came through, saw me, and said something like " oh my, what have we here" then called my dad saying "wait until you see your son", and then she marched me through into the kitchen where my dad was. as I walked in I recall her saying "we have ourselves a little fruit loop", and then dad joined in "well yes it does, we have ourselves a sissy little fruit loop" and they proceeded to call me names including girly, sissy, faggot, fruit, and so on. I suppose they thought this would stop me from ever doing this again. Instead all it did was fuel the fires in me to learn why it was girls could wear pants but boys could not.

It is frightening how vivid that memory is.
    "I am not altogether on anyone's side as no one is all together on my side"
    Tree beard. Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers.

I was caught more times than I care to remember. By my mom, dad, uncle, sister, neighbors. Theist goes on and on. I guess that may be why I just don't care anymore. I will dress how I want, where I want. This past Halloween, my parents, sister and brotherinlaw saw me dresses to the nines for the first time. And what a tart they saw!

Very interesting reading. It makes me glad that I did"nt start cding until later in life!!!

I was caught by my grandpa when I was 13. My mom had gone back to work as a nurse and like my dad, worked evenings. So I had the house to myself from the time I got home from school until shortly after 11PM. Of course I often took the opportunity to dress up. My mom even had some wigs that she wore when she had to go somewhere and had her hair in curlers or something. I'd managed to procure one which she had thrown out.

Anyhow, I was sitting at my mom's vanity in my wig, bra, panties and a nice lacy full slip and applying lipstick when my grandpa walked in on me. He made me get undressed and put my clothes back on. The next day, I really caught it from my mom, but it was more about stealing/borrowing her things than about cross dressing. Really the only thing said about that part was that I would really be teased if the other boys ever found out.

Well, it's been a long time. But I seem to recall wearing my mom's bra to school when I was in elementary school..underneath my regular clothes. I think it was 7th grade and I don't think the bra was stuffed. I don't remember if the teacher noticed but I do recall my mom talking to me. During this period of time, I was experimenting with trying on my mom's stockings (with the O-rings that held them up) but don't recall if I had underdressed with multiple items.

Like most of you, I was 10-12 years old when I got caught wearing my moms panties. I really don't remember much of that conversation because I was petrified with fear! But, like many of you, I just became better at hiding things.

Was never caught dressed by my mom or dad, and my sister was 16 years older so she wasn't around.
    However, my mom did find my stash on more than one occasion and it was not a pretty scene, " I found your panties and bra etc".
    I guess she at least kept it secret from my dad who would have beaten me to death more than likely.

Sorry mom, (God rest her soul) I still have panties and bras.

I was about 12 and my school was out one day. Mom and dad left for work and not soon after I was fully rdressed in some of moms finest. I had the whole day home alone and tried on quite a few outfits. That was and exciting and tiring day. I was wearing a really nice long evening dress at the moment but i was feeling tired and I wanted to rest a little bit so I propped up the pillows on moms bed climbed onto the bed and relaxed while wathing cartoons. Well, needless to say I dozed off and was woken by the slam of a car door. I hurridly wnet to the window and peeked out and there was mom home from work. She usually heads straight for the bedroom and changes out of her work clothes. Then I see the neighbor lady acroos the street come over and they start talking. Well I underessed as fast as I possibly could and put everything away, most likely not were I had gotten it from but I was out of the clothes and they were put away. I ran to my room and got out my comic books. 5 minutes later she came in the house, peeked in om and asked how my day was. Great, really great mom. Thank you neighbor lady for keeping mom occupied. That was the closest ive come to being caught by mom. I never layed down on the bed again while dressed.

I CD'd and never got caught for over 25 years, but finally got caught red-handed just recently. I was baked out of my mind and dressed to the nines when I heard the front door open. My SO was home from work early. Guess it's a combination of getting sloppy about hiding and the broccoli. She already knew I CD'd so it wasn't that big of a deal, but I was still only really CD'ing when she wasn't home at that point, so it was still kind of awkward since she still isn't used to seeing me completely dressed.

50's Housewife Wannabe Madilyn A.'s Avatar
    I started dressing about the age of 4 or 5. I was never caught by my parents or anyone else, but the close calls were many. A few years ago my adult daughter stopped by unexpectedly while I was in my downstairs home office working. I was dressed in a red silk robe, and light makeup and lipstick, stockings and heels. When the door opened to the stairs, I bolted for the storage area where I kept a male bathrobe, and baby wipes. Well I quickly, pulled off the silk robe, pulled on my male robe, wiped my face and lips, unscrewed the bulb lighting the area, and pulled a few boxes of files and put them down as to create a barrier, got down on my knees, to hide my legs and shoes. In walks my daughter," Dad why is it so dark and why are you on the floor ? " I told her I had dropped a file and some of the papers fell under the storge tables. Could you please go upstairs to my bedroom and get the flashlight in my nightstand and replace the batteries, they should be in the junk drawer. She went as asked and I had about 4 minutes to get my stocking and heels off, wipe the makeup and lipstick off more completely, then quickly made it to the powder room. What a relief !!..........Anyway, it is amazing how quickly we can react when the situation calls for it. I must say I had rehearsed many of my moves many times in my head, prior to this actual close call........Somehow though, I wish I had been caught by my mother while I was in grade school !
    Last edited by Madilyn A.; 08-14-2011 at 03:26 PM. Reason: spelling
    Believe in the impossible dream, dreams do come true !!!

www.flickr.com/madilyna

Madilyn

I really love reading these stories! I see them as tales of courage and determination and I truly admire those of us who've had the courage to keep dressing under such adverse circumstances. I especially admire the family members who've reacted with acceptance rather than cruelty. Such people are doubly blessed.

My most memorable experience came when I was 12 or 13. I had borrowed a full slip and three of pairs of panties from my mother. That night I fashioned a makeshift bra out of two of the pairs of panties, and wore the third in conventional fashion. I put the slip on over everything and fell asleep happy as could be. I wasn't worried about being caught, because my mother never came in my room in the morning, she just banged on the door and went downstairs to fix breakfast. Unfortunately, the next morning my father, who was seldom home, came to wake me up. Instead of just banging on the door, he opened it and stood in the doorway waiting for me to get up. When I heard the door opening, I jerked the covers up over my head, and lay there playing peek-a-boo games with my father until he got annoyed and left. By this time I was running late, and didn't have time to hide everything properly, so I just kicked everything down to the end of the bed and pulled the covers over it. That afternoon when I got home from school my mother announced that she was going to help me clean my room -- something she never did. Eventually she got around to making my bed and of course she immediately noticed the big blob of extra stuff at the end. She pulled out the end of the sheet, and out popped the slip. She asked angrily what I was doing with it, and I made up some stupid excuse about teasing my younger brothers with it. Surprisingly enough she seemed to buy this nonsense and nothing further was said. But after the cleaning job was done instead of leaving she flopped down on my bed to chat -- something she never did. I noticed that right in front of her were three distinct bulges caused by the panties. So I flopped down too and with afew contortions managed to cover the blobs. I don't know how long I stayed in this position, but it seemed like forever. After she left, I tossed two of the panties into the laundry, but kept the prettiest pair. I slept in these every night and kept them well hidden -- I thought. They disappeared one day, though nothing was said about it. I always thought I'd gotten away clean with this, but after thinking about it for years I decided that my parents must have known about my CDing all along. I think they were just too embarrassed to confront me about it. I also suspect that my father may have been into crossdressing himself, which explains why he never confronted me.

Although I was humiliated by this incident, I now look back at it with pride because I had the courage to continue to CD even though I knew what the consequence might be.

CK

When I was 16, my parents were suspicious and set up a sting. They told me they were going to the store, then parked around the block and waited. When I was fully dressed (except for shoes, since I had no Internet nor credit cards in 2003), I walked around the corner and my mother was waiting. I ran upstairs, and she called my father to come see. I locked a door and started stripping it off, as they banged for me to open it. I was in tears, "I was just playing and being silly, I'm not gay" I insisted.

They made me sit down on the floor while they sat above me in chairs, calling me a "goddamn queer Lipstick Lisa" and other homophobic slurs. "This is a very homosexual thing you're doing," "That's what you are, isn't it? You're a homosexual." Then they lied to me and told me that the government has security cameras in the house to protect my father who is military, and that one of his work friends showed him the video tapes of my CDing. I was told that I could cause my father to be blackmailed and lose his post, and scolded for humiliating him in front of a coworker friend (who never really existed). I was a naive teenager, and I believed all of their BS.

When the cussing was over, they gave me a gentle talk about how I was going to ruin my life and any possible career future. Some of it got REALLY stupid. They told me all about how straight guys beat up transwomen, how nurses and doctors laugh and take pictures when CDs end up in the hospital and how no one will stop to help a queer laying on the side of the road. This was my future, according to them, if I didn't stop. Then I was told to pray and seek Jesus to get it out of my system.

I was shamed repeatedly about this for years, and even now when my mother loses something she says, "have you been playing Lisa again?!"

As recently as the other night, there was a 48 Hours special on about a serial killer who photographed himself in the dead womens' underwear. Mom gives me a raised eyebrow and says, "Notice he was a crossdresser?" >_<

Let's hear it for our supportive and accepting 21st Century utopia.

Let me revise my previous comments. I enjoy reading MOST of these stories. Lisa, your story is really sad. Some people can be educated and some cannot. If you can't change somebody's mind, the best thing to do is walk away. Even if the somebody in question is your parents.

Be strong, Lisa.

CK

I agree with Cynthia, Lisa you've been put through crossdressing hell! I can only agree with "Be strong, Lisa"

I certaiily you no longer live at Home??

Just getting my feet wet Marie-Elise's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lip5tick_Li5a View Post
    When I was 16, my parents were suspicious and set up a sting. They told me they were going to the store, then parked around the block and waited. When I was fully dressed (except for shoes, since I had no Internet nor credit cards in 2003), I walked around the corner and my mother was waiting. I ran upstairs, and she called my father to come see. I locked a door and started stripping it off, as they banged for me to open it. I was in tears, "I was just playing and being silly, I'm not gay" I insisted.

They made me sit down on the floor while they sat above me in chairs, calling me a "goddamn queer Lipstick Lisa" and other homophobic slurs. "This is a very homosexual thing you're doing," "That's what you are, isn't it? You're a homosexual." Then they lied to me and told me that the government has security cameras in the house to protect my father who is military, and that one of his work friends showed him the video tapes of my CDing. I was told that I could cause my father to be blackmailed and lose his post, and scolded for humiliating him in front of a coworker friend (who never really existed). I was a naive teenager, and I believed all of their BS.

When the cussing was over, they gave me a gentle talk about how I was going to ruin my life and any possible career future. Some of it got REALLY stupid. They told me all about how straight guys beat up transwomen, how nurses and doctors laugh and take pictures when CDs end up in the hospital and how no one will stop to help a queer laying on the side of the road. This was my future, according to them, if I didn't stop. Then I was told to pray and seek Jesus to get it out of my system.

I was shamed repeatedly about this for years, and even now when my mother loses something she says, "have you been playing Lisa again?!"

As recently as the other night, there was a 48 Hours special on about a serial killer who photographed himself in the dead womens' underwear. Mom gives me a raised eyebrow and says, "Notice he was a crossdresser?" >_<

Let's hear it for our supportive and accepting 21st Century utopia.
    Sounds abusive to me. I hope you are out of there.

Live it! Love it! BeckyAnderson's Avatar
    I was caught once when I was a child and it didn't go well......the unhappy experience is in my BIO on my website. Hugs, Becky

I got caught by my mother when I was 14. I used to wear her pantyhose under my pants and take my socks off and hide my feet under a blanket while we both watched TV. One time I peeked out one of my pantyhosed feet and she was startled and had a smirk on her face. She asked me why are you wearing nylons? I just said I don't know. At first she would tell me to take them off and to not wear them again. I got caught several times after that. Eventually I just explained that I like wearing womens clothes. After a while she would give me some old cleaned pairs of hers. Then she came home early one day and caught me wearing pantyhose and heels. She noticed the heels weren't hers. "I bought them at the store." I said. She was horrified. "You went to the shoe store and tried those on and everything?" I said "Yes I did." HSe then told me that I can wear this stuff around the house as long as it was just us to and to never leave the house. Needless to say I took full advantage of that. She didn't particularly like it but tolerated it.

I was caught play'n with pantyhose, (often) shoes, and skirts