Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone busted by photos

Anyone busted by photos

A simple question. I was just wondering if any of you that have posted photos(with and without face ) have ever been busted buy someone seeing the photos.

Of cause profile avitars are visible to non members. I mean more the photos uploaded visible to members only. I guess if someone is a member they are quite likely a Cd. But I don't know how far some people will go to find out some information if they really wanted to know or had a hunch that some one was a Cd and a member here

No, not yet anyway

Not too concerned about it Hon. You know if someone points a finger at someone else, there are always three pointing back.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Yes...my spouse found one I had taken at home many years ago.
    After the silent treatment for 3 days she finally asked "Who is she?".
    I was confused and asked "who is who?". Then she said "that woman". I said, "what woman".
    Finally she said, "the one in the photo in your wallet?"....
    When I replied "it's me"....she said..."Really, who is she?"

I had to produce the clothing to prove it. Guess I didn't look that bad all those years ago...LOL
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Aspiring Member
    I have a suspicion...
    There came a time when suddenly certain people at work changed the way they related towards me. At that time, I was the President of TGEA (local support group) and recently featured in TG Tapestry. I suspected I was "outted" but never was confronted by these people. Later while doing a search, I came across a picture file on the company share drive with my name on it that was protected by PGP security. I copied the file and then deleted the share file. Unfortunately I never was able to crack the access code. To this day I still wonder what that picture is.
    Last edited by Sheren Kelly; 05-01-2011 at 03:58 PM. Reason: grammar
    Warmly,
    Sheren Kelly

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    Yes.

Being a total doof, I have inadvertently outed myself via pictures a few times - the last time just a few weeks ago. So far, nothing has been said, and I haven't noticed any odd vibes from anyone. Of course that could simply mean that people have known about it for quite awhile and accepted it as just me being me. Who knows? Moreover, who cares?

Kathi

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Not online,but at work a cpl of years ago I was showing a cpl of my GG friends at work,a photo of me dressed,I accidentaly dropped it on the floor,and one of the guys picked it up and handed it back to me,It all happened so quick I thought I had got away with it,but I found out a few month later,that he did notice.I'm now sure that's how the rest of my shift found out my secret,nothing has changed between my colleagues and me so no harm was done

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

[SIZE="3"] My ex-wife had pictures of me dressed, that I had forgotten about. Several years after I had married again, my ex published a pic in the local paper.

I simply told all that asked about the photograph, that it was from a Halloween party in colleage.

Then a couple of years later she published a second one. I was wearing a different outfit. I just told everyone it was from the same event, no one seemed to notice the difference, and I think everyone believed me.

My then and now wife, knew I had dressed the past, but thought I was no longer doing so. I was still really upset.
    [/SIZE]
    Marcia (LOVES) Blue

No, because to be busted you have to do something wrong and i dont do anything wrong...

I was taking a photography class at college and was printing a photo of myself dressed. There was no one else in the darkroom so I figured that I would not get caught. As the 8X10 was in the fixer another student came in looked at the photo which was dimly illuminated by the safe light and asked, "What's this?" He took another look at the photo and said, "Oh, a person." He had no idea who the person was. I regret that I didn't just tell him it was me in a dress. He was a very conservative Christian who had been home schooled and had led a very protected life. His reaction might have been interesting.

Here how many years? LeeAnnRose's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcia Blue View Post
    [SIZE="3"] My ex-wife had pictures of me dressed, that I had forgotten about. Several years after I had married again, my ex published a pic in the local paper.

I simply told all that asked about the photograph, that it was from a Halloween party in colleage.

Then a couple of years later she published a second one. I was wearing a different outfit. I just told everyone it was from the same event, no one seemed to notice the difference, and I think everyone believed me.

[/SIZE]
    Marcia,
    I am glad you were able to work past this. I think I would be so mortified if something like this happened I wouldn't know what to say or do. Put something like this on my greatest fear list!

I was busted 4 months ago on photos i had on Flickr even though in the last year or so Ive slowly come out of the closet and gone 24/7
    and found 90% of every body i deal with or know are OK with this.inlaw spotted the photos on this sight and reconised it as me,then the vicious roomers started,now even people i dont deal with know about me,i took all the photos off.

Not to my knowledge, but I'm not concerned about it. I'm not shy about posting pics,either. If someone that I know was to come across one, I'd hope they would tell me, and talk about it.
    "And if you want some fun, sing Ob-Bla-Di-Bla-Da!"

Never been worried about it, I only post here, and I figure if you spend enough time here to figure out it's me, you must be one of us. I don't use my legal name, so a search by name won't get it, and people that know me, I doubt that they would be looking for me here.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

The softer side of Sears JoanAz's Avatar

Wink

My computer crashed and a GOOD friend down loaded ALL my photos to the New one HE put all my photos in Albums/Folders. Definatly knows what he was moving, has never said a word, we still do "guy" things together....Thand again my hair is long and Blonde legs shaved,
    JoanAz

Quote Originally Posted by Marcia Blue View Post
    My ex-wife had pictures of me dressed, that I had forgotten about. Several years after I had married again, my ex published a pic in the local paper.
    That's the risk of letting anyone know if you want to stay "in the closet". No matter how much you love and trust them at the moment. I was once blackmailed by a lover and ended up losing a wife and family over it. Not CD ing, just the affair.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

My wife found my pictures from Glamour Shots. She got in a bit pissed.
    I told her that I wanted to see what I would look like so I had them taken.
    she isnt suppotive but is now ok with it as long as I dont do it around her.
    She doesnt know that I sometimes go out shopping and dining enfemme.
    Janet

Hi ,

Bustered . well after haveing you pic & name on 60 forums & media i think not or its to late more like 4 years to late,
    So no im not bothered, & when people & friends call you by your name , its cool ,

...noeleena...

I don't think my avatar reveals much of what I look like, do you?
    Vivian

I'd almost like to be outed a bit more by pics online. If anyone asked questions about finding a pic here, I'd at least get to mess with them and ask what they were doing looking around a crossdresser's website! Haha. But I don't worry about it whatsoever. Very few people I know even know of my login id that I use for just about every forum (the_me and variants of it.) plus it's pretty secure. (Googling Celes the_me does return the theme song for the character I mostly chose my name based on, I like!)

Does getting drunk and showing off pictures of yourself dressed count as being busted with pictures though? That did happen, but ended well (thankfully).
    With love,
    - Celes

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    I have pulled down a lot of the pictures that I had out in the virtual world. I do have a facebook site and this profile, but I have only had a couple of close calls. I don't think anyone who knows my males presentation would ever recognize me.
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

*Kisses and Best Wishes* Wendy_Marie's Avatar
    Not from this forum..but several years ago i had an ad placed with a Fetish site and a friend of a friend saw it and spread the word around....Funny thing is that it was a pic I had taken at Halloween in a French maid Costume. I explained the photo away as a cruel practical joke and the guy who outed me and tried to bust me to my friends ended up being chastised by a few of my GG friends who told him to mind his own buisness.
    [SIZE="3"]"I can't talk girl talk when there is a guy inside my head." Gracie Lou Freebush[/SIZE]
    Is this all that's left of my life before me. Straight Jacket Memories and Seditive Highs! No Happy Ending like they always Promised...There's got to be something left for me... And I Turn my Head and Stare into the Eyes of a Stranger.
    To those of you who consider yourselves to be "Cat People" I apologize in advance for I am not.

I am so past this aspect of my crossdressing. All the important people in my life know about me, know about me not accept me. I even wanted to show my wife photos of me as Kimberly but she refused. I felt that if she saw me as a tastefully dressed woman (my opinion LOL) she would think differently about me. I have given up on her accepting my crossdressing.
    May everyone you love-love you
    Kimberly Ann
    www.flickr.com/photos/kimmie487

Mine left, taking all my money also

you are very pretty, at least I think so

In Dec of 2012 all the ancient calendars end, because of allegedly the world ending as we know it, so why not do whatn your heart desires and not care what everyone else thinks
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 05-02-2011 at 02:01 PM. Reason: multiposting is not allowed, use the multiquote function plz

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimera12 View Post
    In Dec of 2012 all the ancient calendars end, because of allegedly the world ending as we know it, so why not do whatn your heart desires and not care what everyone else thinks
    I guess I should run out and buy a really sexy 'going away' dress!!